Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:40:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto?  (Read 3748 times)
AleksBBB

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:33:11 PM

In the market, crypto currency has always been ups and downs. And this is a normal situation. Stay patient and don't risk money you can't afford to lose.
Dswaggers

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:41:44 PM

Seriously speaking, when a certain persons works hardly on this business with full time access on cryptocurrency, I am pretty much sure that person should have a good brighter future. What I mean is, only those person have efforts are having good brighter future on crypto business.

A big yes for me...I believe many of us still believing the bright future of crypto and I think theres so many investor want to invest in this business as we look as for now cryptocurrency still in going in a higher outcome...even though theres sometimes the crypto is going down but its normal for the bussines wats important is we still believe that through crypto we have a bright future not for our self but also to our society.....
bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:01:01 PM

I also know about the crypto world at the end of 2017, if I think the crypto will still bright in the years to come, I strongly believe it is because more and more countries are legalizing crypto and that makes more and more people join in the crypto world. and I see today the crypto market is also quite stable.
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:15:03 PM

I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Of course, I still believe in the bright of crypto. Crypto currency is the future currency, You will see. Crypto will dominate in the future.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 02:16:18 PM

Of course, yes! I do really believe that the future of Crypto is very bright. The crypto and blockchain technology is already arising and many are already getting into it. As long as people patronize the cryptocurrency, the brighter its future will be.

Yes, I believe that cryptocurrency has a bright future. If you can observe in our economy today, prices are rising and people are looking for ways to preserve their funds. One of the options of the people is gold and other precious metals but then they now have another alternative which would be the cryptocurrrencies since it is a lucrative choice but very risky. Given that we are almost in a recession, people needs higher amount to invest in precious metals and all they have left is cryptocurrencies which would be good because demand would increase and more exposure to others.
In addition to electronic money attracting many people to them, there are now many countries accept payment by BTC and ETH, This is a move to show the usefulness of electronic money in their daily lives. So, maybe e-money will thrive in the future, I believe in them and I believe that electronic money will grow sustainably.
Yes as far as I know as long as our technology are keep on improving I'd still believe on the bright future of cryptocurrencies. And also even though crypto today is not a legal tender in our society it still have a brighter future ahead of it because people today are keep on believing to the high potential of cryptocurrency in earning profit.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
terkapar

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:46:18 PM

I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
We are all here for believing, at least the end of the year the situation will improve.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:54:12 PM

near 80% of good assets were enormously pumped in the 10 year period on the stock. crypto is a newborn product, and it is good, that`s why buy everything now!

identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:52:35 PM

We all just need to believe in the bright future of the cryptocurrency, because they are based on the technology blockchain that has turned the centralized financial system
longskie0327

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:01:35 PM

Not all crypto coins are that bad there are some who really grow and has great potential to bloomed so you can still  try to invest just make sure that these crypto is really good.
marn6767

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:02:20 PM

Fluctuations in the prices of crypto-currencies are earnings for players and speculators. But there is every reason to believe that markets will become more stable.
sleblanc1469

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:33:59 PM

There are many ways to make money, especially in the crypto. Even if the high volatility and speculations will gone, we will always have a possibility to earn.
Nataly76

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:43:48 AM

I believe in the bright future of cryptocurrency, because it will invest in the near future more and more people.  And I believe that some top projects will not disappear  Wink
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:48:51 AM

Of course cryptocurrency today do really have a bright future because of the different people in the market who are interested on investing and because of that we can expect for the price of bitcoins to increase even more in the future.
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:00:36 PM

I think that it is possible to invest in cryptocurrencies, as the cryptocurrency market is young and it is still developing. I would choose coins in your place that can be held in the long run. It seems to me that the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market will continue to increase quite strongly within 2 years.
nguahoang7987

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:47:34 PM

Of course, I still believe that bitcoin will still be able to gain world recognition and will be able to express very strongly its position in society as a new financial system when the money is limited. Smiley Smiley
ernoo

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:49:57 PM

I think it is still worth to invest, especialy now that prices have fallen compered to their all time highs. We may have to wait some months, maybe years, bt price will grow for sure. Or at least there is a great chance.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:12:07 PM

I think that it is possible to invest in cryptocurrencies, as the cryptocurrency market is young and it is still developing. I would choose coins in your place that can be held in the long run. It seems to me that the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market will continue to increase quite strongly within 2 years.

I'm hopeful and positive that crypto will have a bright future despite its volatile nature, and controversies. I believe that we can have a biggest contribution for its development. The future of crypto is also our future, we can have a bright future in cryptocurrency as well if we take its opportunities wisely, if we study how to play our part and learn about the market. Crypto is a platform for better and more comfortable life if we know how to manage our expenses and finances. With its functionalities and the impact it has contributed to many people, hence crypto can secure a brighter spot for its brighter future.
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:10:43 AM

Yes, I’m still believed in the bright future of the cryptocurrency because through their demand businesses that cans makes and help you to profitable enough investors in this business.
paykal5

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:18:00 AM

The future of cryptocurrencies looks very bright,very big and very profitable because of this ENTIRE reason: avoid governments,borders,middlemen,extra transaction costs and seems that right now is the fastest growing sector in the financial industry.
Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:32:29 AM

I always believe in crypto because crypto can be good for the future and many people are investing in cryptocurrency to make a profit and can survive in the future and maybe crypto is still not good and I am sure that by the end of 2018 the crypto will be good in the future which is bright

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: