Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:59:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto?  (Read 3744 times)
Eidelweis flower

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:37:04 AM

Yes, of course I still believe in Crypto's bright future, if you really understand the cryptocurrency of course know that investment in cyrpto is a good prospect for the future, let alone bitcoint which is still a pimadona digital currency, if you believe Crypto investment and will get satisfactory result
Jgatsby

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:46:49 AM

Yes, I'm still positive that things will turn out good soon, I know that all my hard work will bear some fruit later and will bring me a brighter and better future. Its way to early to panic and get worried, this ups and downs in the market are quite normal, so I suggest be patient about it, the Bear season will come to an end soon and the Bull season will rise, for now lets hold patiently and put more faith in our portfolio.

brucecute101

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:05:07 AM

Of course, until now I still believe the world of cryptocurrency will be fine, indeed the price in the year 2017 really drain the minds of the users crypto but now  has started to improve. the world of cryptocurrency will still bright ini the future.
Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:54:38 AM

So now we need to wait for the next peak. History is always very similar. After a period of adjustment, it will usher in a higher peak.
Basketball5

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:00:51 PM

I  believe in the bright future of crypto. I do not even doubt it. The technology of blockchain is important for the economic activities of a person. The market is subject to manipulation. Therefore, we see strong price fluctuations. They will always be. It is necessary to try to analyze the situation in order to get a good profit.
grandfox0502

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 12:03:20 PM

I'm 100% sure, that our future will be tied with cryptocurrency for a very simple reason: the blockchain technology is far far better than every other way for the fulfillment of a payment. And this is not the single one benefit. The blockchain can find its use in almost every sphere of our live (food, immobility, space tec. ect).  AND the most important! If blockchain will exist, the cryptocurrency will also exist.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 12:17:28 PM

Yes, I’m still believed in the bright future of the cryptocurrency because through their demand businesses that cans makes and help you to profitable enough investors in this business.
Yes I do believe in the brighter future of cryptocurrencies because it's blockchain technology are keep on getting better performance hence Cryptocurrency today are also continue to become more common to the society because of the good profit that it gives to the user's, investors and trader's. And also crypto is a good investment too.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
niky

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:35:24 PM

Definitely I still believe in the future of crypto so much that I know that the best is yet to come. Quite alright there was increase in 2017 which actually drew much people to invest in crypto, but the down in market now is not an enough reason to doubt what the future of crypto is and whether one should invest in crypto or not. One thing am sure of is that better season will always come regardless of what the market situation is now. Patience and Consistency are vital keys necessary to making it in crypto. We must understand that even in other businesses there are times of loss and gains. Hence, I believe good times are on the way for us in crypto.

indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:41:22 PM

It depends on what aspect you are looking for. I do not believe in most cryptos. There are maximum 10 coins we need and they offer a meaningful utility. On the other hand, I'm sure there will be other opportunities for us to earn money. We are in the worst market cycle. If we can wait for the bull market, we can earn a lot.
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:54:05 PM

Of course crypto has a bright future everything will be in normal and all coins are fully recovered.The market situation this year is better and i think all alts and bitcoin will continue to rise  in the mid october.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:28:05 PM

I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
I can understand very well that what you are feeling at this moment because you are not alone here to see such types of dump .
Here I am also in the same type of conditions where i didn't find the exact way to recover all the loss yet but still here a key of success is that we should take positive thinking in our mind otherwise we will only get only loss .
Here we should take full trust with the cryptocurrency future because if we will not have trut then still I don't think something happen new .
Boloton

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:32:05 PM

Isn't it already here? I believe that by holding back the onslaught of the world, breaking through the prohibitions and injustice, it is almost the most famous coin in the whole world.

█≣≣≣   COMPOSITE COIN  ≣≣≣█
Platform for innovative projects
Presale is LIVE (http://www.compositecoin.io/en)
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:37:26 PM

Yes, I do believe in the bright future of crypto. Otherwise, I would not be here.
I don't see the future of crypto like the most people here and I don't think that crypto will take over the world and will take the money down, but crypto can make the pwrld a lot better place and can improve the existing system.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:40:04 PM

Cryptocurrency is generally still at infancy and has made a lot of impact and millionaires already.I think eveb brighter days are coming with the launch of some amazing projects.(Yes there are also scamy ones)
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:40:29 PM

I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Things will always change every year. Currently the situation in the crypto market is very difficult to predict because the price is very easily influenced by various news and the most powerful is the demand factor. Until now it will always happen because there is no certainty from the government. Yet when the government has made the regulation, the price of crypto can be much more stable. Yes we just need to wait and we must continue to support the use of crypto. Only that is what will help the state of crypto market becomes much better.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:42:49 PM

The truth is no body knows what tomorrow may bring but if you believe in one thing to happen believe that it will happen. Like in the crypto, Market are so volatile, price of every coins are not stable and rapidly change. We don't know when it goes up and down but if you invest and expect to have more profit believe it that there is a bright future in crypto since we are now in a new generation with using new and modern technology with internet access. Don't you send on your fear and doubt,be strong and courageous,take all the risks no matter what happen in the future,believe in yourself.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:48:25 PM

This year 2018 has particularly been turbulent for crypto-lovers.Everyone started high spirited,then the market crashed with warning and a lot of persons who bought the highs were trapped and ended up losing cash or time.The market has made some remarkable progress at full recovery but we are still half-way through.I still belive better days ahead and that there is a bright future for crypto
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 11:58:48 PM

I definitely do! Cryptocurrency is the new era of monetary system wherein users will not only be able to use it as a medium of exchange, but also an investment as a form of asset. An asset wherein a great chance for profit is attainable.

megaflux7

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:04:42 AM

Yea I definitely believe the future is bright for cryptocurrency and even its best is yet to come. Though 2018 has been tough for cryptocurrency but I know it will definitely bounce back beyond the amazement of everybody.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:06:53 AM

Many of us still believe it will. Huge companies are implementing blockchain on their process and it's clearly that the finance is going to that path either way. The key is always patience and it will happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: