Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:26:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto?  (Read 3749 times)
asritajudin

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:31:26 AM

Yes, I still have a very convincing believe in the future of cryptocurrency that it will become accepted globally and will be used in exchange for transactions. Although the market price of crypto is low for now and nobody knows when it will rise again, I still think it is a very good time to invest in desired coin or projects that you are sure about so that when the market recover and the price of coin increase, you can make profit when you sell because you will sell at a higher price.
niublity

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:33:00 AM

Smart people know that there are still many opportunities for cryptocurrency. The big drop is to release the bubble. Bitcoin will be more valuable in the future. You may not want to believe it, but it is a fact.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:56:45 AM

I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

You can still invest in crypto and I urge you to do so. This keeps the market alfoat and keeps investors' hopes alive. The market will go green again eventually. It's supposed to recover anytime soon this year since it always happens after a long red market period.

lkcryptostar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:08:00 AM

I can only advise you, First, you need to know that the price of crypto is always fluctuating, you should know it from the beginning.
Second, avoid excessive panic and try too not often see the market. Third, stay patient until you get a profit.
haipzh99999

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:11:24 PM

Fluctuations in the prices of crypto-currencies are earnings for players and speculators. But there is every reason to believe that markets will become more stable.
namtran694

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:19:04 PM

I think that the situation will change after a few years. It is too early to talk about changing the pricing policy in the crypto currency. Indeed, recently there was only talk about the huge profits of bitcoin holders. Now there is a time when everything rolls back, to some extent.
meatballsset

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:44:50 PM

Yes I do still believe in the bright future of crypto. Yes bitcoin is down now, but it doesn't mean bitcoin don't have bright future anymore. This downfall won't take too long.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:50:16 PM

I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Everyone who did not believe on cryptocurrency before are already regretting today because they already saw how the price of cryptocurrency improve through the years so keep on holding your coin because bitcoins will be always growing due to the demand in the market.
Jochen

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:52:16 PM

I believe in the Bright future of bitcoin, I know it will have a better future, it shows a huge potential that it will last long, and I've seen a lot of changes with a lot of people who are doing this kind of job. very excellent! though there's a lot of negative feedback with Crypto this days but that's not a reason not to be positive with this kind of stuff. This is only my opinion.
metazort

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:54:32 PM

It is okay to be afraid of whats happening to the market lately. I would be l lying if I say that I am not scared to. The thing is, things like these have happened before and it is quite normal. There has been many issues correspond with bitcoin or altcoins but inspite of the problems encountered, it will never affect me in this kind of work. I see crypto as one of my basic needs so it is not the end for me to give up everything with it
Grissham

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:17:25 PM

It seems to be a lot of pros and cons to discussing things with a topic like this. where the transaction out inclusion we cannot see his physical. for those who understand true cryptocurrency, they will remain optimistic for the future and the existence of crypto, and apply otherwise. Although I am new to crypto in the year 2018, I believe cryptocurrency will be getting bigger and well known, trusted.
DanicaManunson

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:29:16 PM

It is okay to be afraid of whats happening to the market lately. I would be l lying if I say that I am not scared to. The thing is, things like these have happened before and it is quite normal. There has been many issues correspond with bitcoin or altcoins but inspite of the problems encountered, it will never affect me in this kind of work. I see crypto as one of my basic needs so it is not the end for me to give up everything with it

Yes, for me crypto has a brighter future, it gives hope to those who believe on it, it is true that the market now is in its lowest state, but it is not like that forever, it will soon be back to its state, the crypto is still breathing , Im one of those people who'sin to this industry, crypto can help the global economy to the future, I worry nothing because those news about crypto has no solid proof that crypto will not survive this year.
lazygin006

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:32:00 PM

Certainly, I don't believe cryptocurrency is all about social media hype. It is genuine a technology that many can benefit from. We are still waiting for it to mature and set a standard so we can utilise them in real life instead of using them purely for investments.
duyhung1400

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:00:00 AM

Cryptocurrency is generally still at infancy and has made a lot of impact and millionaires already.I think eveb brighter days are coming with the launch of some amazing projects.(Yes there are also scamy ones)
vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:05:02 AM

Yes i really believe on the the future of crypto and hoping that we could reach 2 Trillion marketcap this year as the technology uprisen, People will not ignore cryptocurrency nor adopt it coz they will need it in the future. Our future of mankind will have an amazing things going on in our real life so better get in touch- buy now and hodl for the longest time.
Tuanken897

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:07:20 AM

As long as people continue to support crypto it will bring bright future to the people who are engage with it. Fluctuation of the price is normal with crypto and always believe that it will back to track and bring good news to those who patiently hold and wait for the perfect timing.
diytho

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:08:33 AM

I am confident of a bright crypto future because crypto provides many benefits to its users. crypto provides a lot of convenience to get the benefits in it. crypto is a means for us to learn in many ways, the future of crypto is very reliable for its users.
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:20:25 AM

Trust is something that is not easy to earn but this is a different case. I think if we don't believe in crypto then we won't be patient enough to hold coins. So I think believing in the future of crypto is less stressful but you also have to spare some money for yourself and not fully surrender yourself to crypto.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:40:38 AM

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-classic-price-defies-bear-market-in-single-day-rally/amp/

I still believe for the future of cryptocurrencies.  A Very optimistic News that etherium is just doing great as the price increases to the market. Investing to cryptocurrencies is still great, if you know How to run for it. You can earn more profits when you buy more crypto when the price is Very low.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
binmu29

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:43:51 AM

One shouldn't look at the present fall of cryptocurrency, truly there's a pump last year December which make many people have interest to invest in crypto, but I believe in the future of crypto and I hope it will do better this year December. Cryptos has a very bright future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: