Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:45:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Alt Coins will be 100x within 10 years?  (Read 239 times)
camiel323 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:47:01 AM

I have some extra money that I wouldn't mind if losing completely. I'd like to put it in some Altcoins and forget about it for a few years. What are some coins that you guys think will go up by 100x within 10 years or more? also, is it even possible to forget a coin for that long or will most of the exchanges shutdown or change by then?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:59:01 AM

I have some extra money that I wouldn't mind if losing completely. I'd like to put it in some Altcoins and forget about it for a few years. What are some coins that you guys think will go up by 100x within 10 years or more? also, is it even possible to forget a coin for that long or will most of the exchanges shutdown or change by then?
Put your money in tron , it has 500 satoshi in price currently , a lot of people believe soon could as good as ethereum who bounced from 400k satoshi to 14 million satoshi at tops.
Simply go allin there with your extra money , some people even thinks by the end of this year tron could reach at least 20 times. It's a little bit speculative but yeah sometimes following the uptrend always better than waiting and following the downtrend.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
camiel323 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:25:44 AM

Put your money in tron , it has 500 satoshi in price currently , a lot of people believe soon could as good as ethereum who bounced from 400k satoshi to 14 million satoshi at tops.
Simply go allin there with your extra money , some people even thinks by the end of this year tron could reach at least 20 times. It's a little bit speculative but yeah sometimes following the uptrend always better than waiting and following the downtrend.

Interesting, what makes you think that it'll go up so much?
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:53:40 PM

I wonder what altcoins will survive the next 10 years. It's such a long period for alts. I'd invest in BTC, it will surely be alive in next 5-10 years. As for the altcoins, I don't know what to recommend. Maybe ETH, as it will be used for IoT, so it has bright future.
camiel323 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:22:17 PM

I wonder what altcoins will survive the next 10 years. It's such a long period for alts. I'd invest in BTC, it will surely be alive in next 5-10 years. As for the altcoins, I don't know what to recommend. Maybe ETH, as it will be used for IoT, so it has bright future.

Do you think Bitcoins technology will be able to stay up to date with all the other cryptos?
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:33:18 PM

I think ten years is too long to leave altcoin. Nothing guarantees altcoin prices will always go up. You must understand the market conditions, and think first step to be taken to reduce risk.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:15:28 PM

Interesting, what makes you think that it'll go up so much?
They are in mission to compete with Bitcoin and ethereum to bring the future of games , movies , marketplaces and apps. They are moving fast by partnering with baofeng it's a Chinese movie player , also rumored partner with alibaba , yeah it's not confirmed yet but people get interested to get in the party!
Another one , game.com a blockchain gaming platform collaborated with tron , for me it's a big move and a big opportunity!

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:30:30 PM

nobody know which coin will achieve 10x growth. But i can recommend you coins which will be very good for long term investments.

on fews years investments you can choose deeponion neo or tron. These coins will be the best for you
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:24:55 PM

I can not operate with such numbers. This is too difficult to predict if the price will grow x100 within 10 years. I can guess that it would be possible in case of some new coin that have just appeared on the market.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:26:48 PM

LOL are you even serious bro

that is a sure fire way to see your investment burn

never follow the latest and greatest over hyped projects with nothing but a bag of promises

the next latest and greatest will be here with greater promises and fantasies before the reality crashes down regarding the last "better than ethereum" project

better to find some real projects with real proven dev teams that are already almost there with functional products with real use cases.

Most fools searching for the latest or newest.......... the smart pioneers were here years ago and are still going.

Most new projects are years behind turning up a few moths ago

hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:29:39 PM

a very long time, you need to choose reliable projects, not just popular now, but teams that really work, and do not need to invest everything in one project, this is my opinion.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:31:20 PM

It's a very interesting question, but I think that there can be no intuition and luck, I think that in the next 10 years many projects will not exist at all, but I think projects like bitcoin or Ethereum I hope they will cost millions of dollars, so if you really think about such a long-term investment, then you can invest in bitcoin.
Ninjacointop

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:38:47 PM

10 years is a very long time. Nobody knows in what form the blockage will be in 10 years. Perhaps all the coins will disappear altogether. And those coins that now have value will become nothing. Although, on the other hand, coins have existed for almost 10 years, and nothing foreshadows their soon disappearance. I think bitcoin and etherium will continue to grow for a long time
HartleyDrake

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:33:49 PM

I would advise Alts that have a very good future in the market. There are different projects that are good. Check these out and you’ll notice good growth in your profits soon.

QTUM, AION, GAS, TAU and NEO
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:42:29 PM

I think it's very difficult to say what the price will be for such a long time, because it is not clear what market will be in 10 years and whether there will be a place for cryptocurrency

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
photo123

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:07:12 PM

These can rise exponentially, once the market relaxes you’ll see some wild growth in these projects. 

I have these with me:

PRG, NANO, EO and ADA. These are my fav at the moment.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:23:14 PM

I would go for VeChain or Neo because not only they can go 100X in 10 years but they will bring you daily profit from GAS or THOR but if you want to get cheaper more risky coin for me that should be Utrust or Banyan Network
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:45:55 PM

You should considereing ravencoin. Ravencoin have great product and price is still very low. Market cap still undervalue and its great opportunity to make profits on it. With small exchanger they already beat more than 500sats and I am believe when they hit major exchanger price will going to moon

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:47:20 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 12:56:59 AM by alimarh

WOW 10 years is a long time. I thinking 1 year  Grin. There are some coin that did 100x within three months, like ICX, DRG etc. So speaking of 10 years for 100x for me and in my own opinion it is too long. Any coin I am investing in, I expect the coin to do 100x for me in 1 year or max 2 years for the 100x. I can't wait for 10 years for 100x while there coins doing 100x in three to ten months.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:49:34 PM

For me Universa is the choosen one, great project, amazing team! I like also EOS a lot, wouldn't be surprise to see it around 200$  Tongue
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: