Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:06:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] NRM.WORLD 🔥First decentralized expert and analytical platform🔥  (Read 26199 times)
FisiK

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:43:12 PM

The pre-ICO stage is not very active. But I think everyone who wants to have time to buy coins and get a 30% bonus should hurry, because you will not have time to recover as the next stage begins and there the bonus rate will drop. So, because of procrastination, you lose potential money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
licola.cocacola12

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:45:30 PM

It seems good when you provide full information about your project, hope you guys success. Good job.
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:53:42 PM

The pre-ICO stage is not very active. But I think everyone who wants to have time to buy coins and get a 30% bonus should hurry, because you will not have time to recover as the next stage begins and there the bonus rate will drop. So, because of procrastination, you lose potential money.
Of course. I watched this morning - the second stage was just starting to move. I'll still watch tomorrow, and still I'll probably buy some tokens
kalich (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:55:51 PM

maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:59:14 PM

Of course. I watched this morning - the second stage was just starting to move. I'll still watch tomorrow, and still I'll probably buy some tokens

Why wait? If you are going to invest you might as well get involved now when the bonus is at its highest, to be honest the earlier the better with this ICO, otherwise it might get too late and you will miss the bonus.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:06:12 PM

Why wait? If you are going to invest you might as well get involved now when the bonus is at its highest, to be honest the earlier the better with this ICO, otherwise it might get too late and you will miss the bonus.

As they say: time is money.
But maybe people have some doubts or uncertainties. These bonuses are not so important at the stage of making such a responsible decision
PISTON_1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:16:58 PM

As they say: time is money.
But maybe people have some doubts or uncertainties. These bonuses are not so important at the stage of making such a responsible decision
Yeah it's true, you can't let big bonuses persuade you too much, you need to make sure you do your own research and really believe in the team and the project. Otherwise you may regret your investment decisions when a project doesn't come to fruition.
brantokrocel

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:23:56 AM

why nrm cash is good project ? because that suppport doing well everytime reply message ,,good job
Sajolsg

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:25:52 AM

This is looks very good promising project. Their team work is really good. Best luck.

NRM Bitcointalk comment
BitcoinTalk Username : sajolsg
Twitter Username : @ch2mahmud
Tweet Link : https://twitter.com/FNX_Coin/status/987654688282685440
Telegram Username : @ch2mahmud3
sidd80

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:09:37 AM

I believe that this is a promising and unique project.
I look forward to its launch.
best of luck
mckormick

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:11:06 AM

je vous souhaite plein succès pour votre projet
abhi313

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:15:47 AM

BitcoinTalk Username : abhi313
Twitter Username : @shubhch666;
Tweet Link : https://twitter.com/nrm_cash/status/988117086399549440
Telegram Username: @Abhi313
kalich (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:45:47 AM

Very uniqe project, never seen anything like it. I'm going to HODL theese tokens for long Cool

And also a question for the team - I'm very interested in this neuro assistant, will it be free for everyone or for additional payment? And how will it function - as an individual assistant for every trader or like a market barometer for everyone the same? Wink

Assistant functions will depend on amount of NRM tokens you have. Its will not allow you to make a mistakes in trading and will be able even to trade itself. More information on its functions will be available soon.
IWYXYM

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:54:27 AM

What is the minimum investment price? I’m new to this thread and didn’t read the whitepaper yet.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:01:25 AM

What is the minimum investment price? I’m new to this thread and didn’t read the whitepaper yet.
It’s 50 USDT. If you don't have enough time to read the whitepaper, then you should watch their youtube video instead like most of the people do. And if you have any questions feel free to ask them in this thread.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:06:04 AM

It’s 50 USDT. If you don't have enough time to read the whitepaper, then you should watch their youtube video instead like most of the people do. And if you have any questions feel free to ask them in this thread.
Can vouch for this, I watched the vids on my lunch break, it does a good job of covering the basics, on figuring out if this is a project you want to be in or not, the whitepaper can be a bit overwhelming, but honestly once you decide to invest, you really should read it when you get time, as it goes into the whole project to really give you a good understanding of how things will work.
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:06:54 AM

Why do you use the word "airdrop" in the title of your thread if there is not the slightest reference to any airdrop in your OP? This is deceiving and is just getting on the nerves of people.

mdjakirnpcbd

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:11:28 AM

How I can register for testing? Thanks
PRAKT!K

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:15:07 AM

I love the fact that the team is always up and doing to make sure this vision is attained in no time. We must put hands together to make it work.
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:51:13 AM

Can vouch for this, I watched the vids on my lunch break, it does a good job of covering the basics, on figuring out if this is a project you want to be in or not, the whitepaper can be a bit overwhelming, but honestly once you decide to invest, you really should read it when you get time, as it goes into the whole project to really give you a good understanding of how things will work.
Moreover, when it comes to investing large sums, you must know all the nuances of the project. For your own good, it's better to go deeper and read the technical document, to avoid questions in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: