Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:10:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] NRM.WORLD 🔥First decentralized expert and analytical platform🔥  (Read 26209 times)
Drugser

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:08:50 PM

It would be desirable to learn from developers as your platform will be connected with decentralized exchanges? Whether there will be some communication or your cooperation with such websites for division of profit?
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:15:21 PM

Crypto market last year faced correction. Bitcoin corrected 70% but then created new high and reached 20K USD. The same I am expecting this year also. So I am just adding good coins to my portfolio. NRM is one of them
GolD ApPlE

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:21:37 PM

Crypto market last year faced correction. Bitcoin corrected 70% but then created new high and reached 20K USD. The same I am expecting this year also. So I am just adding good coins to my portfolio. NRM is one of them
Yeah, a slightly similar situation. I really hope that the market will stabilize by the end of the year - then we will be in chocolate.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:27:22 PM

Guys, any news about exchanges? I mean which exchanges NRM team is targeting? I know its bit early to talk about listing, but the way NRM sell is going on, I think we may need to think about listing in July itself.
UlaNov

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:34:15 PM

Yeah, a slightly similar situation. I really hope that the market will stabilize by the end of the year - then we will be in chocolate.
It all comes down to time, most people keep hoping that it would be a nonstop bull market, but look back at past years and it’s never a constant bull run, the market always goes near and then bull like a wavy ocean. Time will tell, but in the meantime collecting quality tokens that you believe in long-term and hodling is what most people are looking to do and ignoring the waves and turmoil.
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:40:47 PM

Neuromachine is a great project! And indeed this is a really great one project that holds a strong platform for the whole crypto currency community. I hope that this project will continue to strive and gain more supporters. As I can see, as days goes by, the project is getting more and more popular and that's a great news. Just keep it up team Neuromachine!
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:46:37 PM

It all comes down to time, most people keep hoping that it would be a nonstop bull market, but look back at past years and it’s never a constant bull run, the market always goes near and then bull like a wavy ocean. Time will tell, but in the meantime collecting quality tokens that you believe in long-term and hodling is what most people are looking to do and ignoring the waves and turmoil.
Yeah, unfortuately we have these bearish stages, sometimes they go on for years, we all need to be patient and go about our business as normal, this will make sure NRM continue to raise funds.
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:52:27 PM

What do you think, what are you planning to do? Have you already bought tokens? It’s better to take part now until bonus ends
PRAKT!K

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:57:59 PM

Yes you are right. All people have only one hope that BTC will come up and soon crossed up to 2000$ again. I hope the market will soon become stable. If the price will go up soon, then it will also help to NRM and other platforms.
PISTON_1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:04:38 PM

Yes you are right. All people have only one hope that BTC will come up and soon crossed up to 2000$ again. I hope the market will soon become stable. If the price will go up soon, then it will also help to NRM and other platforms.
2000? For bitcoin? Did you mean 20000?
I hope that by the end of the year, Ethereum will jump to 2000. =)
YGICIQU

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:11:10 PM

Thought it was just me been hypersensitive about the promotion stuff, the project has been on the lips of many, like before I could ask questions, some individuals will give the answer about Neuromachine, so it’s blazing across the crypto community and that's a good thing
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:40:15 PM

That's a good one. I am glad to see this project developing, and it is even more interesting that people think of investing. That's a cool thing. Everybody should tell their friends about the project too and get rewarded for it.
UnIvErS

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:47:11 PM

That's a good one. I am glad to see this project developing, and it is even more interesting that people think of investing. That's a cool thing. Everybody should tell their friends about the project too and get rewarded for it.
Nice to see that they have a referral program. It will surely attract more potential investors, and the worker will also be rewarded. Is there a limit to what you can earn?
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:55:42 PM

I bet that ETH will not fall any further, so today I buy a few of them. It’s perfect time to invest into Neuromachine project
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:01:09 PM

I bet that ETH will not fall any further, so today I buy a few of them. It’s perfect time to invest into Neuromachine project
I also wish the same. ETH has lost a lot last days. Let’s hope it starts move up from here. By the way, did anybody notice how fast NRM tokens started to sell? We are going to reach the softcap very soon.
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:07:34 PM

I also wish the same. ETH has lost a lot last days. Let’s hope it starts move up from here. By the way, did anybody notice how fast NRM tokens started to sell? We are going to reach the softcap very soon.
I was about to mention about the NRM sales. You posted it already. I am sure they are going to reach the softcap soon. I expect that to happen in few weeks.
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:17:29 PM

I have studied the website and read whitepaper, interesting project and good team. Looks pretty attractive, everything is beautifully and openly presented, and the team is already working on it.
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:25:53 PM

Then that is good and this is probably the sign that more people are supporting with this kind of concept. Also, they have a strong team which is working together to achieved their target according to their plan. So, investors will positively noticed that this platform is getting more developed because they have enough support from the people who invested in the pre-ICO.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:33:11 PM

I was about to mention about the NRM sales. You posted it already. I am sure they are going to reach the softcap soon. I expect that to happen in few weeks.
Why do you think so? After all, depending on the number of tokens, will investors make profit? Therefore, it is advantageous for the investor to store tokens and not spend them. Or am I wrong?
FisiK

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:40:02 PM

Why do you think so? After all, depending on the number of tokens, will investors make profit? Therefore, it is advantageous for the investor to store tokens and not spend them. Or am I wrong?
Investor in token doesn't use the platform, he only get token that has demand to sell them on exchange for high price to make profit. If the website keep using fiat as before, customer will have better solution to pay for service and they don't have to go exchange to buy tokens from investor which will affect price in negative way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: