Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:43:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] NRM.WORLD 🔥First decentralized expert and analytical platform🔥  (Read 26203 times)
ReXata

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:13:02 PM

An interesting infrastructure project and as I understand it, the company has an official registration in Estonia? What country is the team from?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:21:45 PM

An interesting infrastructure project and as I understand it, the company has an official registration in Estonia? What country is the team from?
The team is from Russia as I see in their LinkedIn profiles. But most of them pointed Republic of Tatarstan, maybe this is their base. Need to ask it to the team directly
pk5313288

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:24:00 AM

this project is going to great . but where i will recieve my token?
CAKWAWAN

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:36:20 AM

NRM is an ERC20 token on a public Ethereum network, used in the NRM ecosystem.
What is the bonus function on the NRM platform? I do not really understand about the function of each device that is in it.

tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:46:59 PM

It is still early days for NRM.CASH so I don't see a reason to panic already because they might not reach their soft cap. They will hit it and the best people here can do to achieve that goal is to spread the word.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
fenixosup

Activity: 113
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:56:59 PM

How about airdrop /bounty?

Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:31:26 PM

But what do developers say about this? How much have they managed to collect? There are so many questions…
FisiK

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:39:33 PM

But what do developers say about this? How much have they managed to collect? There are so many questions…
I think the project still really need to improve their advertising strategies to make this project more popular. Also the marketing needs to revise, they need to add more bonuses to attract many investors.
OKONOF

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:46:42 PM

I think the project still really need to improve their advertising strategies to make this project more popular. Also the marketing needs to revise, they need to add more bonuses to attract many investors.
I agree, they need to innovate something new to their community since there are a big problem happening in the crypto price. As of now, it is very hard to gather more investors.
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:54:22 PM

I agree, they need to innovate something new to their community since there are a big problem happening in the crypto price. As of now, it is very hard to gather more investors.
Yeah right, this project really have a great idea that will make them earn good profits once this project is launched. I really hope that users of this platform will also have the opportunity to earn too.
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:01:05 PM

Yes, a lot of bad things happening now and many investors loses a lot of assets. For now, this project really need to do their best to make this more popular and to attract many investors to join.
GolD ApPlE

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:07:15 PM

The idea of the project is analytics. If it is well advertised, then they have a chance to attract a lot of users. Because there are so many newcomers to crypto world, and NRM could help them.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:13:34 PM

Yes, a lot of bad things happening now and many investors loses a lot of assets. For now, this project really need to do their best to make this more popular and to attract many investors to join.
I still believe that now is the best time to invest in an ICO. Especially with ICOs who have fixed the token price with USDT. Token price provided with stablecoin is always confident
UlaNov

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:42:45 AM

I still believe that now is the best time to invest in an ICO. Especially with ICOs who have fixed the token price with USDT. Token price provided with stablecoin is always confident
Yeah, which make sense to be part on this great project. Nowadays, it become more bloody days as time goes by that cause a panic selling on to those users. Having this great project is a good opportunity to buy some of their tokens since the value is so cheap.
ReXata

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:49:20 AM

Yeah, which make sense to be part on this great project. Nowadays, it become more bloody days as time goes by that cause a panic selling on to those users. Having this great project is a good opportunity to buy some of their tokens since the value is so cheap.
Love your optimism and you sure think about the future, not just the present which is a good quality for an investor, I saw the amounts and this are just targeted assumptions, meaning, it may supersede their expectations, this projects even though is not our usual every day. Kinda project holds a lot of possibilities that can turn cents into millions, my opinion.
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:57:32 AM

Love your optimism and you sure think about the future, not just the present which is a good quality for an investor, I saw the amounts and this are just targeted assumptions, meaning, it may supersede their expectations, this projects even though is not our usual every day. Kinda project holds a lot of possibilities that can turn cents into millions, my opinion.
This is what I was also thinking. Early contributors have received huge bonuses, those who invested later – haven’t received.
GOZIC

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:03:48 AM

Advertisement and promotions help each project to be more known and popular. Bounty campaigns and any other form of advertisement well help for project success. Investors attracted to a project that has many good reviews and feedbacks.
PRAKT!K

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:09:03 AM

This is what I was also thinking. Early contributors have received huge bonuses, those who invested later – haven’t received.
This whole crypto market crash is giving opportunity to buy gems and wait for the right time to get full benefit. NRM is one of the gem to look into it. That too with huge bonus, this is very nice token to pick it up.
PISTON_1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:18:59 AM

Advertisement and promotions help each project to be more known and popular. Bounty campaigns and any other form of advertisement well help for project success. Investors attracted to a project that has many good reviews and feedbacks.
But is it just me or is nobody seeing the massive adverts and promotions been done by Neuromachine, yes I do agree that the backbone of any project is promotion and this project is judiciously doing such, I believe the impact will soon be felt, so let’s be optimistic.
YGICIQU

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:25:03 AM

Basically NRM will use ETH to develop their platform, advertise your business to potential user and gather users as much as possible for being one of top 15 in analytical field until 2020.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: