Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:15:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] NRM.WORLD 🔥First decentralized expert and analytical platform🔥  (Read 26208 times)
NeRoX82

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:35:45 AM

Is there any free airdrop available for Neuromachine? Like for joining their Telegram for a example. I know that there is a refferal bounty available.
I haven't heard about that. And what for it's necessary in general?
NENOPE

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:51:04 AM

Well, there are 9 days left until the end of the pre-ICO... it seems that the project will not reach the exact end of the cap exactly. Very good, if it reaches a soft cap...
IWYXYM

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:01:01 PM

Excellent token. I love these kind of tokens where they are already got sold out on closed pre-ICOs
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:17:30 PM

Excellent token. I love these kind of tokens where they are already got sold out on closed pre-ICOs
Yes, for me this is the only acceptable option for investing funds.
UlaNov

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:24:40 PM

Yeah... It would be more profitable if they will reach the soft cap. Moreover, the supporters and the communities are even bigger than ever.
airdropair1

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

Have a vision for the future. If the team can innovate combine different skills and competencies,may be able to achieve a calculated role in crypto and are quite ready to conquer the market.The project team are first class people, I like their approach
CeNaToP

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:19:45 PM

Yeah... It would be more profitable if they will reach the soft cap. Moreover, the supporters and the communities are even bigger than ever.
I will tell you more. If the project doesn't reach a soft cap - they need to return all invested funds back to people... But I hope that this will not happen, because of everything I've asked about the project - it's the best in its kind, and must go to the final. This is difficult in this area, but it should.
GeRa_182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:25:38 PM

I will tell you more. If the project doesn't reach a soft cap - they need to return all invested funds back to people... But I hope that this will not happen, because of everything I've asked about the project - it's the best in its kind, and must go to the final. This is difficult in this area, but it should.
In my opinion, this ICO will reach its soft cap. Because their idea is full, it would be definitely implemented in real life. I personally believe in this project.
Exomend2

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 06:25:59 PM

This top project)
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:32:18 PM

unfortunately I did not see a single answer to the questions from the manager. among other things, I would like to know if you already have a working product?
No, they haven’t. As you can see from their roadmap, they will release open beta platform in September this year
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:37:45 PM

unfortunately I did not see a single answer to the questions from the manager. among other things, I would like to know if you already have a working product?
No, they haven’t. As you can see from their roadmap, they will release open beta platform in September this year

Yeah, you are definitely right, but it will take time to release final version of platform as there are a lot of work to do
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:44:05 PM

In my opinion, this ICO will reach its soft cap. Because their idea is full, it would be definitely implemented in real life. I personally believe in this project.

I don't even doubt it. I am confident that the project will be successful. Achievement of a hard cap is a great rarity and this is the best combination of circumstances, and this is extremely rare.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:56:58 PM

I don't even doubt it. I am confident that the project will be successful. Achievement of a hard cap is a great rarity and this is the best combination of circumstances, and this is extremely rare.
You are absolutely right. I haven't seen any project that has reached a hard cap. If only it's not set too low, or it's not a scam project.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:07:08 PM

I'm primarily look at the existence of an operating business too, and only then a look at everything else. It's necessary that there are already participants in the project, so that there is money circulation and popularity. Then this project will be successful.
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:22:28 PM

I'm primarily look at the existence of an operating business too, and only then a look at everything else. It's necessary that there are already participants in the project, so that there is money circulation and popularity. Then this project will be successful.
You are right. The collecting should be extremely effective. They will hit the soft cap soon!
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:36:51 PM

You are right. The collecting should be extremely effective. They will hit the soft cap soon!

I've been watching the project and several more for 5 days. I think it will easily overtake even a hard cap
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:51:15 PM

I've been watching the project and several more for 5 days. I think it will easily overtake even a hard cap

Now, due to the fall in the rate of Ethereum, the raising can brake, but if the rate goes up - it will play a very good role.
pupavamp1

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:55:38 PM

Impressive project and ideas..i'll support you
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:03:58 PM

Now, due to the fall in the rate of Ethereum, the raising can brake, but if the rate goes up - it will play a very good role.
I agree, as we can see the rate of ethereum is falling. It’s pretty obvious that the demand for ethereum is getting lower. So ICO will greatly take its toll.
KrIp

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:08:15 PM

The team looks experienced, I think that they will be able to implement many of their projects. Investors can rely on them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: