Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:05:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you prefer Bitcoin or Ethereum ?  (Read 1845 times)
kingnony

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:18:09 AM

Both bitcoin and ethereum are good. Though I would go for bitcoin for a longer investment because of it's potential to give high return on investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:18:45 AM

I prefer Bitcoin because of its higher value.
While Ethereum has a stable price value compared with Bitcoin.
Bitcoin has a great influence on Cryptocurrency.
Other Altcoin will also be affected by Bitcoin.
For example, if the value of Bitcoin price rises, altcoin also rises in price.
Whereas if Bitcoin drops its value, then altcoin also decreases its value.
DJCanh

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:43:36 AM

Definitely ETH
I see in it more opportunities than in BTC
For BTC lovers: first - don't mean the best
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:50:31 AM

I like two COINS, although BTC trade for examination and approval, slower than the ETH but I prefer to invest in the currency, it proves more, in the long view, BTC can bring me more in return.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:57:06 AM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise

looking at the price and availability between the two coins I prefer bitcoin because of the very limited availability of bitcoin which is only about 21 million pieces of bitcoin alone it is clear that bitcoin will be a very expensive coin in the future, because the total supply is getting thinner, it will be difficult to get bitcoin.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mridulhasan

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:00:57 AM

I prefer Bitcoin because of its higher value.
While Ethereum has a stable price value compared with Bitcoin.
Bitcoin has a great influence on Cryptocurrency.
Other Altcoin will also be affected by Bitcoin.
For example, if the value of Bitcoin price rises, altcoin also rises in price.
Whereas if Bitcoin drops its value, then altcoin also decreases its value.

I prefer Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is the king of all coins and has high standards.further from Bitcoin investment many profits can be achieved. Bitcoin has a secure trading system.Now the Ethereum is good. But Bitcoin is better than Ethereum, so I like Bitcoin.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:07:14 AM

It has more advanced technology than any other, has a great potential and more profitable.

Bitcoin is the first Digital Currency on the Blockchain, it is the first successful digital currency but it doesn't mean that it has the most advanced technology than the other digital currencies since it is here for a long period of time. Altcoins are made to make a new currency that is more better than BTC, the only thing that this altcoins can't beat about BTC is its price.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:11:06 AM

It has more advanced technology than any other, has a great potential and more profitable.

Bitcoin is the first Digital Currency on the Blockchain, it is the first successful digital currency but it doesn't mean that it has the most advanced technology than the other digital currencies since it is here for a long period of time. Altcoins are made to make a new currency that is more better than BTC, the only thing that this altcoins can't beat about BTC is its price.
well, I hold both, although not many, I think this year, bitcoin and eth have great potential to have a higher price compared to the previous year. although at the moment the two coin prices have not shown a big rise, but I think there will be a time until that happens.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:22:12 AM

I'm more interested in bitcoin than on ethereum. most coins can also be purchased using bitcoins. and the price is also much more expensive than ethereum. it's just that bitcoin is expensive in transaction costs. if we use bitcoin for trading it is also much more profitable than trading using ethereum. if we are short-term trading, bitcoin is very profitable. that's the reason why I'm more interested in bitcoin.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:25:18 AM

I like both coin: BTC and ETH. Since entering the cryptocurrency market, I have always supported these two coins. It helps my income stream to grow. I will always support BTC and ETH in the present and in the future.

We all have the same choice. . Would I be able to choose both bitcoin and ethereum. Both of two are the same in the benefits and ability earn profits by using bitcoin and ethereum. The primary unmistakable of them are. Bitcoin is too much expensive more than the ethereum. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. Goes to the ethereum is a smart shame. This two are fantastic coins whatever you will pick you can make an advantage to them.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:45:55 AM

threads are made this, done to death to be seen! people will definitely choose both coins and will not choose between one of them, because these two coins I think can complement each other, plus these two coins have already seen the elephant in the world of cryptocurrency when compared with other alt. the two coins that are nesting behind the blockchain have great influence in the crypto world, especially bitcoin.

Great response. Here is a quick question, do you see any altcoin, or a new coin replacing these 2 giants? Or if the 2 giants do fall, does that mean it is the end?

Would love to hear your thoughts,

I prefer Bitcoin for long term trusted store of value and this is a good investment while Ethereum is not a good investment because if an investor is productive then he or she will choose Bitcoin in order to get huge profit. Ethereum is sometimes using as a contract between companies and is something else and not an investment but is not trusted like Bitcoin and even these tow are incomparable if look into its features and outcomes.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

I like both because I think bitcoin and ethereum are coins that have high prices and are more profitable, ethereum is becoming increasingly popular now and trying to get close to bitcoin
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:50:01 AM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise

In my opinion, there is no need to compare with the two cryptocurrencies.  Both bitcoin and ethereum are good coins. It give us same benefits and opportunities in the crypto market. Both coins are volatile in price. They have the same trend in the supply and demand of the market.
INGOT Brokers (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:11:29 PM

When I started the thread I would have never thought that people would be choosing BITCOIN or ETHEREUM. Honestly I love them both for different reasons.
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:29:10 PM

We knows that both of them are good for investment because this two coins can gain a huge profit so if you want you can invest this coins. For me i really prefer to invest bitcoin because the price of it is so high and expecting it will go up high sooner or later.

shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:10:46 PM

For the short-term like (3-4 months), Ethereum will be the best choice. I will personally go to Ethereum for investing because Ethereum is favourite but it is still undervalued cryptocurrency comparing to Bitcoin, and it will grow unexpectedly in future.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:32:07 PM

Both bitcoin and Ethereum are equally beneficial because they are the most purchased coins by traders. But I am prefer to Ethereum than bitcoin due to cheaper Ethereum price, so i do not need big capital to invest and the amount of eth that i can have is also bigger. That means the profit that i can get is bigger too. All ICO also use Ethereum for their investment platform and many people will buy ethereum for investment. It will be increase the ethereum price.
Cointertrade

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:03:50 PM

for me both this cryptocurrency are good so i think i will go to the both but as of now im working in bitcoin and we all know that this two crypto are we can get profit and we can earn money into it so both are good, i prefer as of now bitcoin because in bitcoin i have the thoughts and knowledge about it.

JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:19:08 PM

Both are good coins to invest your money with. Both has potential to be profitable as an investment since one etherium is jist proportional with the market statistics of bitcoin such that what happens to bitcoin is likely to happen with etherium particularly with the ups and downs in the msrket. But still,I'd choose Bitcoin for its proven capabilities.

burong1

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:25:13 PM

I prefer bitcoin is better than eth beacuse the price was higher and deserves more profit since the eth price going down too and make my investment dropped I still believe in bitcoin
we all know that both cryptocurrency are good but i think i must prefer bitcoin even though we know that the bitcoin price is taht low we know that it will get high soon and bitcoin are proven that we can get some big profit into bitcoin so i prefer bitcoin than etherium.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: