Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:12:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can a new member benefit from the platform  (Read 512 times)
abake (OP)

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:57:57 AM

As a new member on the platform, I want experienced platform members to share me the knowledge of which it’s gonna be beneficial to me in every ways.
How can I grow early on the platform?
How can the platform be profitable for me financially?
Is there anyway I can accumulate free coins on the platform by working ?
Thanks

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
radar19

Activity: 434
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:08:20 AM

As a new member on the platform, I want experienced platform members to share me the knowledge of which it’s gonna be beneficial to me in every ways.
Thanks
before you get financial profit here you should study a lot. times changed and now you cannot earn just by joining forum and writing 10-15 posts every week. You should study a lot.
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:10:52 AM

You need to learn the basic first,if you are here just to for the money that wont work as what you think.Ranking up here is a littble bit harder than tha usual things that we have from the past,you should avoid spam or shitposting in the forum.I suggest you should go to the beginner's sections for you know the basic things that you should be avoiding here,after you learned the rules here,start exploring in other discussions.If you are into trading go to some good websites like investopedia where you can learn technical analysis and some fundamentals.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
ItsZeroLimit

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:16:41 AM

Thanks

You can take a part in bounty campaigns if you have Social Networks with a lot of friends, blog, website, youtube chanel. Also yhere is a lot of Airdrops where you need just join and sometimes make simplest tasks, as join fb page/tweeter, repost/retweet etc. About forum people already told you, you need to learn an make helpfull posts to get higher rank. 
pranazzs

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:20:51 AM

For myself, the first time I joined was to join and find an easy to do Airdrop. after that i tried bounty. and now I'm a bit following the ICOs. although ICO is a high risk investment
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:49:20 AM

This forum has got a lot of information about cryptos and its uses and how you can earn them during your free time. Don't expect that people will give you ready-made information to you but you need to spend time on this forum to find that information.

You can sell your services for cryptos, you can join some signature campaign but to do that first you need to rank up your level by posting quality comments to earn merits from the people and you can look for some bounty programs to earn free coins but that may not be a high amount.

If your looking for a free coin then look for faucet sites and airdrop coin programs in bounty section.
duythan1988
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:49:53 AM

I started with airdrop and now it's bounty
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:02:03 AM

How about you instead think about how you can benefit the platform?  What can you contribute to the platform for the betterment of its users?  Only by contributing will you receive merit, which is now the key component to moving up in Rank.

If you're looking to make some money, sure... We can all do with some extra $$.  Have a read of this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2894511.msg29758820#msg2975882

There are also other guides and info floating around, so do some searches and read LOTS.

The more you learn, the more you can participate constructively and add value to this community.
frroody

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:07:06 AM

th what requirements. =))) buy a personal consultant. or only independently learn. Or make friends with a knowledgeable person on the form and ask for advice from him and not in such orderly order.
roadwell890

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:07:33 AM

this forum is used for discussion and making friends
if you want to make money, I would advise to work
but you can find additional income by using signatures

alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:15:45 AM

Well you will start by reading the rules and regulation of the forum, you can find any topic you want to learn about here on the forum, learn as much as you can then find a way to add value to the community by sharing your own opinion on topic you know much about. with time you will get along.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:27:20 AM

New member can benefit to this forum by getting such knowledge about different coins. Don't just focus on the financial benefit or the money you can get because it is not easy to earn money here. The main thing a new member can benefit here are different informations being provided by this platform, also they can ask if they have obscure information about something and gather some answers from different users.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
sourish

Merit: 114

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:34:37 AM

With the crypto market situation being what it is now, financial benefits wont be the same anymore, and in fact that gives you enough time to educate yourself first, in all things crypto. Read a lot and follow these forums, and you will get the hang of how to benefit through airdrops, bounties, signature campaigns etc.,
alieknov

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:40:26 AM

First, you should learn the basics and try to search all informations regarding btc.
And then, you can try those bounties and airdrops to become more familiar with btc.
Always read from discussions like this so you can learn more and more even the littlest thing.
Good luck for you Smiley
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

Go look at the pre-requirements for bounty programs and work on all of those, based on what you would like to participate in. Besides getting member status here at the forums, you should get a trustworthy twitter account, maybe a website for creative campaigns.

It will take hard work (especially stuff like merits)....
vistamara

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:07:47 PM

I am already earn little bit tokens from bounty and learn more information about crypto, i can say that its very interestinf to fall in this world.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:10:12 PM

Thanks
There are many ways to become beneficial in this platform.Because,it is a huge sources of doing many things and gathering knowledge as well.In the perspective of financial,you have to be aquire enough knowledge about crypto.Then you can join bounty program like signature campaign, twitter, telegram, Facebook etc social media campaign and so on.Then you can work by following their rules then they will reward you.By doing this,you will able to beneficial in financially.

jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:20:47 PM

We can't just start giving you random advice. You need to read and learn everything you can about this market and how it works and once you start having questions then we are here to support you.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:28:13 PM

As a new member here, the best thing you need is knowledge, with that knowledge will come with experience to enable you to perform other task like bounties and provide your services for people and projects to get paid. Familiarize yourself with the forum and learn the rules, post quality post and if your post is high in content  ,you will be merited by people who has them.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
seven2smoke1

Merit: 132

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:41:42 PM

As you are still new in this bitcoin forum, you should first learn more about cryptocurrencies field and make a good knowledge by surfing a lot of sections here in this forum or maybe you can learn from some article outside bitcointalk. I advise you first to focus to learn and then you can try to make some money by trading or anything else related to crypto.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: