Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:33:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think this year will be bad year for ICOS?  (Read 5319 times)
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:34:43 PM

I don't know but Which ICOs do you follow? I’m currently excited about SciDex. Their project seems important for the science development”
www.scidex.co
Telegram Group: https://t.me/SciDexOfficial
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:38:27 PM

Yes, there are a lot. I mean., the ICOs with good concept are going to be successful anyway, because we (humans) are needed in some innovations to be for being more civilized. 
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:49:30 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the ICO market is going to grow this year?

ICO always follow bitcoin and as long bitcoin moving up, ICO will grow up also. Some ICO project already anticipate if bitcoin become slow again by replace it into ethereum, nice move I think. Hope always there and believe is not enough, you should try to join ICO to read the future. Find the right project and take part, from there you can learn anything cloud happen on crypto market.

valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:52:40 PM

To be honest, I have no idea what project you are talking about, but judging by how the market behaves today, and also based on the monthly market report namely bitcoin, we can say that we have a hope that the market will change its direction and the movement will start up, it's just not yet clear when this will happen.
invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:54:24 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the ICO market is going to grow this year?
yes, there are some countries that announced that they are going to legalize crypto soon, and if you have heard about china that they might legalize icos in their country, it might be the main reason of the grow of ico this year.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:57:51 PM

Yes, there are a lot. I mean., the ICOs with good concept are going to be successful anyway, because we (humans) are needed in some innovations to be for being more civilized. 

Why yes, last year ICO investment has been initiated big and boom little but after that this year many people and government understand the scam attempt with the blockchain advisors. Since most of the government banned the ICO investment completely mate.
You need to go with the bitcoin if you fear on finding the potential ICO and wanna invest means.

Hope we may most projects which can help to analyze the perfect ICO. That will be super hit in the market for sure.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:00:42 PM

There is no real reason to believe that the activity for the initial release of tokens will die or decrease in quantity. Investors' interest in ICO projects is still huge, despite the continuing risk of fraud from the ICO team. Now there is a decline in new ICO campaigns, but this can be explained by the consequence of the general decline of the crypto-currency market. This year, the states will begin to regulate the conduct of the ICO and this can restore confidence in this important activity for the crypto-currency.
badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:27:50 PM

i think this year will be awesome for icos , yes last 4 months was so bad for crypto but market already recovering and we have great icos in this year i have really high hopes for 2018
Huawei8877

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:29:49 PM

For most ico projects this year will be very bad because against the background of the fact that now about 90% of projects are scam, accordingly people start to choose more carefully the project in which they want to invest !

johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:35:57 PM

NO, I think that this year will be great for ICOs. The first couple of months of 2018 were slow, because the market correction. When the prices are down, the investors are more careful. Now everything looks a lot better and I believe that ICOs will boom.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:44:10 PM

Well, I will ask you the opossite thing. Do you have any good reason to think that this year will be bad for ICOs? Of course no because there aren't any reasons to belive something bad or good sill happen. This year will probably be like the other, some ICOs will become successful why others will become unsuccessful. I doesn't really matter if the year is good or not because a good ICO will always succeed where others didn't if they do everything right.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:57:42 PM

not bad year but it's maybe the last year for ICO's. i mean for succesfully ICO's and good ICO's. many ICO's are bad because they are don't have any product and they are scamming their investor. i'm not really that next year ICO's still available. i hope my prediction is wrong>Sad
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:30:25 PM

I'm more interested in not how much ICO will be held in 2018 but how many of them will be of high quality and could give investors a good profit.
VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:02:08 PM

I don't agree. People always want to invest. There are lots of people with "burning" fiat in their pocket and they want to have the risk excitement. Now there are excellent projects announced. This year I have already invested in 3 projects and they will be successful for sure.
FsJsxy

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:52:15 AM

Of course not, the market is slowly growing, and with ICOs, too, everything will be fine. The fees have already gone better than in March.
nonkinto

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:53:53 AM

No, I don't think so . 2018 year broke all records last year to collect investments in ICO . So to say that this year is bad , it's wrong
Rinaldi11

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:59:33 AM

Well, nothing prepared us for these latest batches of ICOs. Ones that are raising over a billion dollars. Now, I don’t know about you, but I’m still confused. Which people think this is a great deal? This is not a reasonable valuation for something that doesn’t even exist yet. I think people will begin to notice too. People will realize ICOs have been overcharging. They will see that they could have gotten a better deal just by buying the coin as soon as it went on an exchange. They could have gotten a better deal by actually doing research instead of throwing money at the largest marketing team. They could have gotten a better deal by finding the diamonds in the rough...
roglopolo

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:00:36 AM

I think not . This is a good year for ICO . Market capitalization is growing every day, new players come to the market
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:06:11 AM

ICO will be very good if the developer in earnest! But basically, over time there have been too many ICO projects failing! Some projects do not fit, some projects are deceptive! In general, too many rogue projects lead to investors lose confidence!
Luntop

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:13:43 AM

There's no reason to think that . I read an article in which it is written that this year broke all records for the collection of money in ico projects compared to last year
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: