Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:44:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think this year will be bad year for ICOS?  (Read 5319 times)
vitruvio

Activity: 850
Merit: 331

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:00:34 AM

yeah. ICO now down. But some ICO will reach the goal. So check the ICO market project. It a good investment. So check the project information. It changes the most of the people. ICO any time to increase the price and project will be an improved. It a good opportunity for future growth.  So choose the project then invest. Check the market place then get some ideas.
I think IGO has every chance to grow to even larger sizes. The main question is whether there will be a new stage in which everything will go into private sales...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jestbenen8

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:49:15 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the ICO market is going to grow this year?

ICO was affected by the bearish market that's why we say it's a bad year for ICO but I'm very optimistic that market will recover , indeed Bitcoin price was reached $6700 , so it seems starting to recover and hoping this will continue up to the end of this year and reaching the $25000 as predicted by some expert.
May be there is some bad effect of the bearish trend on ICOs  but still I do not think that it will affect the market too much. I hope that people will very soon put their trust on crypto market and will invest their money in ICOs and other project to make more and more money.
stryker

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:11:26 AM

All we can do is wait for Bitcoin to recover. As soon as he begins to feel better - the whole sphere will also begin to recover and grow.
dedocry

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:23:42 AM

I do not need to think or guess, I already know, because I see what happens this year. Nobody wants to invest in ICO and then get a minus x2 to x4 after ICO is finished and distribution

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:30:26 AM

This year will be a great and awesome year for ICO's and I don't think those spreading rumors that it's bad just don't listen to it. Just stay focus with your dreams and goals in life, because if you live with fears nothing will happen but frustrations will dominate on you.
Payme21

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:33:55 AM

iCOs might be a failure this year and this is simply because they shut themselves in the leg. So many of them (greater than half) are scams are into this to reap out unfortunate investors as their business ideology found in their beautiful white paper was never intended to be implemented to the fullest

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:35:25 AM

the number of crypto trading platforms began to arrive, this indicates that the ICO will continue to run as usual.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:39:34 AM

Many ICO are struggling and some could not even get listed on exchange due paucity of funds. I will like to remind us that even during bullish market of cryptocurrency, many ICO were also in the similar situation. The condition of cryptocurrency market is not a determinant for success of any ICO!
vitek146

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:42:03 AM

I dont think this year nor good for ICO becouse many factors:many scam ico collect funds and disappear,more ICOs dont reach hard cap and or paused their sale or reopens again to reach their target,investor now very carefull take part in ico becouse just start listing token or coins in exchanger prices down and they dont can get some profit for a long time.I predict that december-january will be better time to see green lights.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  NEXTPAKK  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
▄▄▄ CRYPTO LAST-MILE PACKAGE DELIVERY ● PRIVATE-SALE ● Apr 16 20 (https://www.nextpakk.com/en)
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:49:25 AM

I think this year ICO is not bad, this is because there is competition in the development of blocking one another so that there is a reduction from investors to support this fund. but there are also ico from the project in this year that are good and have high value.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:24:45 PM

We don't haveany of more interesting and promissing alternative market for today, so I think this year will be good for ICO)

stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:36:31 PM

I do not need to think or guess, I already know, because I see what happens this year. Nobody wants to invest in ICO and then get a minus x2 to x4 after ICO is finished and distribution
That is why you should wait till the coin is no longer in its ICO phase. The coins may be worth much less than what you paid for during the ICO.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:45:38 AM

This year was negative for cryptocurrency market in general and for ICO in particular. I think, the rules of ICO require revision. Investors are losing confidence in investing in ICO and now they need to use escrow again, as it was at the beginning of development of this sphere. If a third independent party is involved in the ICO, which will unlock money as the project develops, investors will again begin to trust this type of investment.
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:35:38 PM

I think this year is not as good for ico as last year.  The fact is a lot of scammed ICOs came out last year and investors were scammed including me.  Almost all the lending ICOs that came out last year were scam. So I learnt never to really trust any ico, and I am sure a lot of other people did too.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
margaret22

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:37:56 PM

As I see, the number of ICOs are still increasing, but in the same time, the quantity of the quality ones are not. Good ICOs will be just fine, they do not need to worry IMO.

Angry_Bird

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:57:43 PM

Well I don't have reasons for ICOs to totally fail this year. Yes, maybe the quality of them is lowering but I believe there are still people and projects that are trust-worthy. ICOs may sort of start over at least.

Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:55:11 AM

The number of ICOs are increasing, I have read some studies of this subject. But also the ratio of ICOs with negative profits are very high, but surely it will change, when the bull market come.

dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:57:46 AM

The main thing is that the projects are of high quality. The quality of projects will be fine. Although ICO is a risky investment, it is important to simply choose the right projects and be confident about them. Choose good projects and invest in them, this is the best strategy
dodziu

Activity: 473

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:59:39 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the ICO market is going to grow this year?
Yes, I am very sure that when the market recover from the bear and the bull run starts, the ico market will also grow because many investors will be positive about the market and would want to increase their profit by investing in icos.
Lab_Rat

Activity: 599
Merit: 502

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:06:58 PM

Now I can answer. Yes this year is worse for ICOs than 2017. And I think that 2019 will be worse than 2018. Time of ICOs is gone and I think that new form of crowdfunding will be in crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: