Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:31:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think this year will be bad year for ICOS?  (Read 5319 times)
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:11:01 PM

This year it is already very bad for ICOs, because it can be seen that almost 80% of ICO failed, including ICO scam, but I am sure that by the end of this year crypto will slowly rise so investors return to trust and invest again in ICO.

Sam$oN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:28:38 PM

This year is so bad for ISO projects that maybe it can be the last year for ISO, because most good projects havent even reached the softcap despite being really good projects
That's not it. Just investors believe that today it is easier to support the development of existing projects, and not spent on the promotion of new ones.
nikolay-udvl

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:46:38 PM

I think the ico market is still growing. Unlike the fall in the price of all cryptocurrencies, interest in ico has not faded and now I see a lot of activity in this sector.
Support. I also want to add that ICO is developing quite strongly. There are more and more methods of distribution, which gives more work to hunters.
AncientMystery

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:51:54 PM

I don't just think that it is so, but it actually is so and ICO results represent it in the best way, it is really difficult for the most of campaigns to collect at least 50% of hard cap or even less.

TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:04:55 PM

It is the good year for further projects. They will adjust their appetites, and the market will be less wilde and more useful because of some crisis now

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
ganesh10

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:10:30 PM

ICO project are already having a tough year, but I think once the market starts recovering from the drop ICO projects could start advancing too., the thing is, we don't know how much will it take to the market to recover in the first place.
Honourable11

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:12:56 PM

I have already suggested that this year will be bad for crypto yet my suggestion is confirmed, this year is a year to forget for crypto currency market, I pray we should not see a year like this before and the current market should recover soon.
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:14:22 PM

Previously, people realized that if a project goes to the ICO, then the investment in it will bring instant profit. Now not all projects even manage to get to the crypto-exchange. And those who succeed, we have to work hard to make their currency grow at least to the price of the ICO. Seeing that there is no easy earning, people are not so willing to give their money. And it's good, because the market is becoming more professional.
freakslot

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:17:56 PM

I believe that the ICO market continues to evolve. despite the very long bear market, new promising ICO continue to come out. so I do not think this year is bad for the ICO
Gryphet

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:19:27 PM

Well, of course ico this year is very bad please, I think when the market turns and the ico will go back to growth!

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
btcdarkfanboi

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:42:41 PM

Yes it is bad year for ICOS only few made it trough they are not receiving huge investments like last year and there's too many ICO that didn't even achieved their soft cap
ipsec

Activity: 584

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:33:58 AM

I personally think that this year is quite successful for the ICO. Let's see what the mastodons flew on the market and at what price. Do not want to buy.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:58:34 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the ICO market is going to grow this year?
No , I don't think that this market of the ICO will grow any more , because here ICOs are not doing those works that they should do at Thier position .
In the present time many people have still lots of the hope with the ICOs project because of Thier lack of understanding about the perfectness about the ICOs because almost 90%+ ICOs are coming to scam/make_money_by_innocent_investors  .
But now in my opinion any team will arise next year , that will give a better work as a stoppage point for the ICOs project to stop their work of scam or they will work as a agent between the ICO and Investors for the ICO that will save a particular amount of money who will save from the any type of loss/big loss of investors , And this will leads into less number's of the ICOs to launch and less chance of scam .
So it is enough for the ICOa project that they did scam or anything that was profitable for them only but next year lots of limitations will be there , where they will not get success easily to make profit by ICOs project , and if even they will start ICO project then surely they will needed to launch the coin and also make that coin with perfect market .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
ogundowotoby01

Activity: 117
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:08:14 PM

I think the reason why most ICOs have not really done well this year is because of the whole market conditions not because they failed to perform (the good ones).  Though most of them are not good at all but the ones that are good have been mainly affected by the market conditions.

▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬   ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p   ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
123swap.finance
Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:08:51 PM

Anyway I personally don't like investing in ico most that are scam  have really spoil ico It is very hard to see good ico this days.those ones with good prospect ould not survive because the bad one had scare more peoole away from ico. Dont think they can survive.
Milla Kross

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:14:48 PM

Unfortunately, the first half of the year will be like this (because now the demand for the company has plummeted, not without reason of course, many unsuccessful projects, scammers, all this has knocked out the full work in ICO, but we all look forward to growth and recovery.
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:01:40 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the ICO market is going to grow this year?
I have no good reason why would an ICO market would grow this year. Infact this is a bad year for ICO because too many ICO are now popping like mushroom just to get the investors money. It would be better if you buy a known coin with a promising project.
stryker

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:03:19 PM

We need to see what happens at the end of the year. It's too early to judge, because one month can turn everything we thought for a year.
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:44:08 PM

There are really few ICO projects worth paying attention to now. Most of them drift with the tide. No surprise. People are tired of these plans.
bitcame

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

half of this year is already running and in fact many of the ico does not succeed in sales. an awful lot of ico born but very little success. can collect funds was not a guarantee of success in the market.

✹✹✹ FiveStarMiningNetwork.com ✹✹✹
ERC20 Token that will bring returns to its token holders
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: