Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:50:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think this year will be bad year for ICOS?  (Read 5319 times)
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:02:19 PM

The current market situation had a negative impact on ICO fund raising. A lot of ICOs even find it difficult to reach soft cap not to talk of reaching hard cap. This year has been a bad year for ICO fund raising.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 07:19:55 PM

No, I do not think so. There are very promising projects that have collected a hard cap. The ICO selection is more stringent this year. I think that's the reason.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:33:45 PM

I strongly believe that next year ICO prices will be good because if we look at the beginning of 2018 crypto prices are very unpredictable from low prices to rise. It looks like the end of this year will be like that and next year prices will stabilize. Maybe if this is the right time for ICO investment then our chance to get big results will come next year.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
Mutuwenge

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:43:00 PM

Without even thinking, it's already a bad year for ICO project, the bearish market we have this year has turn many ICO project dead, scams or made them not to succeed on the project
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:19:09 PM

All the coins leaving this year suffered a huge loss. The trend of "investing in the ico process" we saw in previous years did not apply this year. Investors lost big money and all crypto currencies had bad year...

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:20:21 PM

I think ICO's have some issues moving forward as there has been a bad trend happening for quite a while where the ICO price decreases as soon as an exchange is hit.  ICO really will not come back until Bitcoin makes it rise and creates a new bull market which will flood money in. 
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:25:00 PM

This year will be successful for the IRS if a new system for registering new projects is introduced in order to reduce the likelihood of fraud. Now a very large number of fraudsters who collect money and disappear with them. I believe that until this problem is resolved, ICO is going through hard times.
marvel21

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:31:06 PM

this year will usual for existing projects, but, probable , be bad for new projects - it is not many peoples who want work with new crypto projects.

Liklopor

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:33:52 PM

I think that this year will be bad for many ICO because thanks to scams ICO has lost the trust of investors
konflikkastil

Activity: 880

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 08:37:22 PM

I don't think that 2018 is a very good year for ICO because I now see a lot of ico failing or having a price that is bad when entering the market, so I conclude if the year is a very bad year in ico investment

ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:49:03 PM

since every investors are being cautious on investing, and it also seems that some of them had leave somehow, this year's icos will be bad, we can all see the results of many ico's, most of them had failed, and most of them had raised only the soft cap.

SeNeor

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:52:12 PM

In my opinion, I believe the reason why the present situation of are like this is because of the present condition of the crypto market and I am sure when the market is stable and coin are going high, icos will also recover as more investors will invest in icos to increase there profit chances.So, do not be scared but continue to do your research of good projects to invest in.
samle

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:00:44 PM

I see that the development of ICO prices is currently very bad this will make investors not want to invest in ICO, because when the coins are listing in exchange prices far below the ICO, and sometimes a lot of ICO projects are not up to the coins listing in the exchange, so that's problems that occur now

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:04:09 PM

I think ICO projects are affected by the general state of the cryptocurrency market, and that is why they have been dropping also in value, also, it seems like it will keep dropping as most of the mainstream coins are loosing a lot of value still.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:07:59 PM

Nope.

It is a bad year in general. Market falls due to various reasons. Fall may last some time. Me, personally I think it is not the bottom yet. But we are close.

Than wave will change.

Now it is good time to invest.

Disculinair

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:13:11 PM

I guess we will have to wait for the end of the year, which I think it will be when the ICO projects recover, as well as the market in general.
strongman8

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:31:47 PM

The ICO's are dead until Bitcoin comes back to life.  It would have to be one hell of a coin with much marketing and hype for it to pull off a successful ICO in the environment.  I wonder how many projects and scams for that matter are just waiting to go live when this market comes back.  It's going to be insanity x14.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:32:02 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the ICO market is going to grow this year?

In my own opinion, this year is good for the ico's since there are a lot of people today who are legalized to invest on cryptocurrency and that is the reason why we should not lose hope about the market price that is currently dumping.
Guxidem

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:13:13 PM

That's right, this year is certainly awful year for ico's as well as for long positions as well. Presently the costs for major digital forms of money are even lower than a year back and this is another affirmation that the hodl procedure isn't useful for this cycle of market. Just experienced dealers which are utilizing shorts are acquiring this year, all others were rebuffed and possibly won't returned to this market once more.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:02:08 PM

Hate to tell this but I think 2018 will be the end of ICOs. A lot of scams have made it hard even for genuine people and developers to release their projects. Investors who have lost their finances have no way of gaining back their investments. I think it will get harder every year from now for ICOs. ICO these days are all based on money, money for promotion, money for getting ICO reviews and ratings, even crypto exhange listings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: