Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:49:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think this year will be bad year for ICOS?  (Read 5319 times)
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:51:16 PM

I believe this year would be not so great for ICOS because base on my source almost 95% of ico projects failed this year . We all knew that the market was bad since the begining of the year ,FUDS ,FAKE NEWS and MANIPULATION was the result of turning away of investors and ugly market. The best thing to do was to wait and look for a good news to come before investing again to crypto market because i believe this year would be a massive dump.
sebastianweyer655@gmail.c

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:53:21 PM

It's been terrible so far but obvious that's going to happen when the whole market is down, still time for it to improve.
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:59:34 PM

It has been a bad year so far for icos, they have being taking in less and less money in the past couple of months, scam icos are the reason that they are doing so badly. People are now more scared than ever to invest in the icos. I don't think there will be any growth with all of the scams being pushed into the coins.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:12:15 AM

I think yes that this year is bad for ICOs due to bitcoin and altcoins market fall down unlike for last year, but that make stopping for the ICOs they are growing in numbers every-time and new altcoins are created, i think that they believe also that the crypto market will be stable again sooner and bitcoin can recover.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:47:57 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the ICO market is going to grow this year?

Not every ICO's are bad, but because there are many ICO's not able to deliver their plan, it is seems ICO's are bad in this year.
This year ICO market maybe not growing, but in the future, the real and legit ICO will be hunted by investors.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 02:52:28 AM

I think yes that this year is bad for ICOs due to bitcoin and altcoins market fall down unlike for last year, but that make stopping for the ICOs they are growing in numbers every-time and new altcoins are created, i think that they believe also that the crypto market will be stable again sooner and bitcoin can recover.

We cannot yet conclude if it would be good or bad for ICOs because there is still a few months left before the year will end. Comparinf the status of it last year then it might be lesser attractive for people to invest in it because of the bear market and add to it the scams going around in which the team would be gone after collecting money. It would get better when the market recovers because many investors would be motivated then to invest and there would be brilliant ideas that would appear.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:56:20 AM

the emergence of a growing number of ICO makes the onset of some assumptions about the future quality of ICO and ICO. Moreover, it was not a bit of ICO which led to disappointing, this makes the ICO getting farmed is bad. Nevertheless, I am still optimistic that the ICO is still a lot of really good and profitable, that's what makes me optimistic about the future of the ICO.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:05:13 AM

We cannot yet conclude if it would be good or bad for ICOs because there is still a few months left before the year will end. Comparinf the status of it last year then it might be lesser attractive for people to invest in it because of the bear market and add to it the scams going around in which the team would be gone after collecting money. It would get better when the market recovers because many investors would be motivated then to invest and there would be brilliant ideas that would appear.
see threefold and ICO system is currently capable of carrying the future and progress to ICO. This year proved to be a lot of ICO's successful and generate even more profits. so it is becoming attraction to have his progress and supports ICO   
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:12:43 AM

Yes, this is indeed the worst year for Ico, it has been a few months since I fell, whether I will return as before, it is still difficult to predict, but we must be optimistic that I will return to normal in the near future

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:17:01 AM

This year has been bad for nearly all the cryptos including old coins and new ICOs. It should change for the better once market becomes bullish again.
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:19:13 AM

actually this year lots of new ICO are popping up. even I see that the ICO is growing increasingly good in terms of concept. but, more and more of a scam, ICO also due to the lack of investors. so it becomes a difficult year as well to find the ICO are legit.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
Ondisbelle

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:20:38 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the ICO market is going to grow this year?

I think this year is the worst, not only for the ICO but even for other Crypto who have been around for a long time. Bearish happens almost all year, and when this will end
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:29:25 AM

i don't see that the ico market is growing right now. the market is getting smaller because scam ico is gaining the upper hand. so my opinion is that this year is not good for the ico market.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:29:36 AM

very precise predictions, in fact this year is a bad moment for ICO. when they will enter their tokens on the exchanger. the price is very falling and makes the price of the brand token plummet
Abbey77

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:37:11 AM

Alreadily you can see its already bad, the ICO investors are decreasing, the listing price is quite lower than the ICO price, the market is  more  decreasing down and down on every daily basis now, so we should be patient and see the outcome of this red market
vespa86

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:37:43 AM

indeed now many ico projects have sprung up, but of the many ico that have sprung up even more ico has ended up with a scam, maybe even more careful in choosing ico right now.
Lengcengteng

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:34:14 AM

We can see that cryptographic money is doing its best to recoup from the dunk to keep up its security in the market. We simply need to think positive so that before the year closes there is no reason to worry.
huisachecrypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:52:40 AM

It will certainly be a bad thing for the ICO to date. Because the Project in the ICO is mostly a Scam and it causes a lot of people to lose, including Investors and Campaign Members. I think that causes the ICO to die in the future because of the large number of investors who withdraw funds because they are afraid of being hit by a scam.
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:29:05 PM

This year the time is not suitable for carrying out the ICO because investors are tired of losing their money. Now it is very difficult to find a good project and investors prefer to buy bitcoin.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:31:56 PM

The market makes every investor fear. And ICO investment is a risky investment so no investor wants to venture in this stage. So ICO in the last 6 months becomes boring and no one is interested in it
If the market is good, I think the ICO will continue to grow because it is too early to say that the ICO is dead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: