Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:51:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think this year will be bad year for ICOS?  (Read 5319 times)
viananda2525

Activity: 1052
Merit: 125

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:55:46 AM

I'm pretty sure that this year's changes will be almost no on the market ICO. But next year could be the year the ICO because all measures required to remove cheaters from the market the ICO and this will increase the number of investors.
till end of year i think many ico projects hard to reach hard cap on their crowdsale.although i see few projects did it.but since market psychology and investors withdraw their money, circulate money in market become smaller.

Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 08:05:33 AM

Yes a lot of icos are having a bad run this year, as plenty investors got skeptical and this lead to many icos not being able to reach their Softcap and subsequently, they failed.. So I think this year has been a bad year for icos.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:19:37 AM

The first month of this year were the best for ICO because of the bull run. However, the prices after that were terrible and I believe that it has left a negative impression on the inveators and makes them hesistant every time they invest. They are avoiding ICO's because of the scam. It's not a bad year yet but it will be if the market doesn't recover strong.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:30:59 AM

It's hard to say now! For there are already a lot of coins and most of them, in essence, are nothing but promises.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:20:27 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the ICO market is going to grow this year?
Many are saying that the ICO market or ICO projects this coming year will be good because many people loss in the year 2018 so many people we're be able to find a good ICO to be promoted and many people will find a way to support an ICO for them to success.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:31:03 PM

Unfortunately, I do not have such assumptions, because I think quite differently. While the market ICO does not get rid of fraud, neither of which the growth could not be discussed. After all, it is logical, if people continue to lose their money, then there is no potential, and most importantly no desire for them to continue to invest again. So my opinion remains the same until the situation with the ICO itself is improved, then we will not see their growth in the near future.
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:20:00 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the ICO market is going to grow this year?

Recently, the ICO has been experiencing certain difficulties, the total investment has decreased significantly. But in any case, I still believe in the excellent potential of ICO, their undoubted benefits for the development of the crypto market. If you make a careful and correct choice, investing in an ICO can generate large returns.
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:56:59 PM

I don't think there is a bad year for the ICO, because i see this year still many investor want to invest in ICO and make ICO success, therefore according to me this year the ICO is still good.

Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:08:16 PM

I don't think there is a bad year for the ICO, because i see this year still many investor want to invest in ICO and make ICO success, therefore according to me this year the ICO is still good.
Just look at the statistics and you will understand that this year is much worse than the last. Investors who still invest their money in ICO, there are very few of them left. For the whole year there were only a few successful projects.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:30:34 PM

Im a believer of crypto but this year, there is so little chance the market will be green again. There are only two months until the end of the year and the market is still not looking good. But who knows, anything can happen.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:35:32 PM

I am start doing bounties from last years november.
Till the end of 2017 i make the same value of moneys, how i make in 2018 till september.
Very bad statistic

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:37:26 PM

It appears to be a bad year for ICO projects due to the negative market situation which have dominated the industry. The scenario at this moment wherein the market value of cryptos are continuously falling, negatively affects the outcome of ICOs this year resulting to profit loss for the investors and the project itself.
ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:38:58 PM

As we can see, you was right. This year was awful for almost every project, but this situation is connected with the market conditions, because people do not want to invest their coins in crypto currencies. Just be more selective and you will find a good project.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:40:24 PM

Definitely yes. It is actually bad for the upcoming and finishing up ICOs because of the dump of the market. Smaller amount of tokens are being sold because of high value tokens with low quantity. So they cant reach their desired cap for the whole public sale. Maybe in this kind of matter every manager or developer will make a better platform for them to survive.
defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:07:37 PM

Definitely yes. It is actually bad for the upcoming and finishing up ICOs because of the dump of the market. Smaller amount of tokens are being sold because of high value tokens with low quantity. So they cant reach their desired cap for the whole public sale. Maybe in this kind of matter every manager or developer will make a better platform for them to survive.
I agree, but at the same time, the current situation is normal for the development of the crypto market because so many ICO cannot succeed, especially as you rightly said, the market situation is now bearish.

rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:11:59 PM

I don't think the ICO projects will be better when the market goes down. As the economy recedes, people often want to consolidate their businesses rather than invest in ICO projects to make a profit. Because when the economy goes down, the investment probability of failure is very high. So ICO projects will easily fail because of capital shortages.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:20:40 PM

I don't think the ICO projects will be better when the market goes down. As the economy recedes, people often want to consolidate their businesses rather than invest in ICO projects to make a profit. Because when the economy goes down, the investment probability of failure is very high. So ICO projects will easily fail because of capital shortages.

Rez303 you are so wrong. About what economy you wrote about? Every economy fluctuate, that depends from so many
factors. Many of ICO`s will fail over time, but many of them will grow a lot. Every ICO, like Bitcoin will have good and bad
moments. When it`s good time to enter and exit from some investment also depends from many factors.
   ICO market is growing despite what we think. Look how many of them there are, look how markets has been created
along the way. Some of the ICO`s are really great, and some are very bad. Talking in general about all of them is almost
impossible cause there are too many of them.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Xcode7

Activity: 1134
Merit: 420

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

I agree, but at the same time, the current situation is normal for the development of the crypto market because so many ICO cannot succeed, especially as you rightly said, the market situation is now bearish.
very difficult for ICOs who have similar motives. if you look back there are some ICOs that have appeared this year and they have good prices on the market. so I think the other thing that makes ICO fail when on the market is the development that developers and the projects they make are less attractive to many people and the market conditions can be used as one of the causes of ICO is not profitable behind this. so we can't be sure of one cause that makes ICO fail when on the market

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:22:36 PM

actually it's not a bad year for ICOs, but indeed many projects do not have a good strategy so that the price of the coin is not lower than the ICO price when listing in exchange, if the team's composition is concerned, it will certainly be very lucky for those who take ICO, that is what causes ICO image is currently bad
arafat222

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:22:46 PM

Yes this year is not good for ICO. This year ico coin price is not high. Many social media are not accept ico project.
I think slowly these ICO's lose investors interest because of a lot of scams and government regulations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: