Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:34:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think this year will be bad year for ICOS?  (Read 5319 times)
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Vite

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:59:18 PM

This year is really bad year for ICO. I have invested in some ICO and they are not profitable for me. They also make me lose 20% of my capital. Should I stop this work until everything is better ... Huh

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
TristanFarley

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

I can say that it will depend on the ICO itself. Many scam ICOs are released that's why one must always be careful on where to trust. It all comes down to your thorough research. You shouldn't forget to check first the team behind the project and its whitepaper. It would be so much better too if they can show a working product for added assurance of the ICO's success.

Couldn't agree more. It's never a bad year for ICOs because surely, ICOs are here to stay as long as internet exists.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:18:30 PM

yes i think this time is a bad time for ICOs and to get market back we need a more more time around 1 or two years again.
for now, the best choose i have that just hold and wait, see the market now it is just red zone.
but i believe market will back to the moon again in 2020.
pokxon

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 03:25:27 PM

I have no reason to believe that the market will grow this year. Because there are not any breakthroughs in technology coming from bitcoin and its prices are always going down and there is not any sign of growth.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:26:00 PM

The ICOS project, in my opinion, has very good chances, but of course this project is still successful among the community and people will continue to invest in the project, but only after a turning point that should come, but no one knows when.

Develpers used to gain huge money during ICOs in 2017, but in 2018 fraud and ICO have become some kind of synonims) Crowdfunding projects need to recover their reputation.

arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:27:15 PM

I think that would be so, many ico are successful but the price of btc and ethereum has a very significant correction, this makes it difficult for ico projects to develop

Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:27:50 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the ICO market is going to grow this year?

I think the year is good. Even despite the falling market. Many projects have collected hard cap. This is very important for the future of the economy. If they successfully enter the market, everything will be fine.
losiva

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:28:41 PM

And did it was not really a good year for ico, the ico investing at the moment is not as rewarding as it is used to be, in the past any time you invest in an ico, when it get listed on the exchange, it will make some x but these days opposite is the case, so I think this year is not a good year for ico..
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:51:32 PM

As we saw, this was the worst year in the ICOs history. But it is also combined with the bearish market. People do not want to risk their funds and do not want to invest in any ICO. Thats why great projects as well could not reach their goals in the token sale.
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:33:53 PM

I think ico market will be bad until next bull market. There is no way for it. After now people dont want to send icos even 1 dollar. Maybe ico market will be bad also for 2019. But if btc start to move up and if it will reach 10k dollar yes we can see another ico season.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:42:04 PM

Unfortunately, statistics show that the previous half of the year was not the most successful for the ICO industry. This market is already in a recession, for the next breakthrough it has to go through a phase of rest.

The fact is that all participants and enthusiasts are very tired from such a long rest. I think that this year is not the best for ICO projects. We need to wait for changes in the market situation.

Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:07:55 PM

We already see that this year was one of the worst for ICO projects. Now the situation with the ICO is simply catastrophic. The current ICO projects extend the ICO deadline several times, I announce the second rounds, the current ICOs are already held for five months and as a result it is not known what will happen to them, because almost all of them now hide the collection situation.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:11:43 PM

The ICOS project, in my opinion, has very good chances, but of course this project is still successful among the community and people will continue to invest in the project, but only after a turning point that should come, but no one knows when.

Develpers used to gain huge money during ICOs in 2017, but in 2018 fraud and ICO have become some kind of synonims) Crowdfunding projects need to recover their reputation.

You can not blame it on all ICO projects, the appearance of so many scam ICOs because I think that because investors are easy to choose ICO projects to invest. Made a lot of scams ICO was created to make easy money from investors
Serenus

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 05:12:29 PM

We already see that this year was one of the worst for ICO projects. Now the situation with the ICO is simply catastrophic. The current ICO projects extend the ICO deadline several times, I announce the second rounds, the current ICOs are already held for five months and as a result it is not known what will happen to them, because almost all of them now hide the collection situation.

I think it turned out because many factors coincided: the growth in the number of projects, the fall in the rate of Bitcoin and others. But this does not mean that this model has exhausted itself.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <
brocardinf

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:24:45 PM

There are still a few months to recover, but let's be realistic, the chances of this are so small that I would even put in the bookmaker on this outcome.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 06:30:25 PM

This post was way back in April, it's amazing how much the market has changed in just 6 months.

I think we can all agree that this year has been a terrible year for ICOs.
There have been very little noteworthy projects and, of course, hundreds and hundreds of terrible ones.

On top of that, ICOs have universally performed poorly.
Even the hyped up ones, like neon exchange and daostack have done bad.
So the ones that didn't have hype or a good team, are actually basically dead.

Considering all of this, it is safe to say that the ICO bubble has popped and is over.
It is important to adapt to market conditions and ICOs are no longer lucrative ways to make profit.
However, if you still believe in newer projects, you can pick things up no for below ico prices.

Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:38:45 PM

This year has been a very bad year for ICO's and crypto market in general, a lot of people have lost hope in ICO investing because of the condition of the market, so i think this year won't be good anymore for ico investing, maybe next year.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:45:16 PM

2018 was very unfortunate for cryptocurrency. I hope that the market will start to recover soon and investments in ICO will become as profitable as in 2017.

tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:50:18 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the ICO market is going to grow this year?
  This year is really a very difficult year for ICOs because there are so many social networks that ban it and the government always makes it difficult. So this year the ICOs are growing very slowly. There are many scams, so people are getting bored of it and do not want to buy tokens anymore. But there are still very few potential ICOs and I think these ICOs will thrive in 2019

Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:13:12 PM

This year is really a very difficult year for ICOs because there are so many social networks that ban it and the government always makes it difficult. So this year the ICOs are growing very slowly. There are many scams, so people are getting bored of it and do not want to buy tokens anymore. But there are still very few potential ICOs and I think these ICOs will thrive in 2019

I think that this question is very easy to answer, as I remember only 2016 and 2017 with a real and promising market and the company’s ico. Today, the market situation is very complicated, even because of the large number of scammers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: