Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:12:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The missing link between video & content  (Read 4746 times)
choice84

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:37:57 AM

The team offered good video reviews of their product, which shows how to work with the application. I think this video confirms that the project has already made many steps to the final stage.
Korebertur

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:45:47 AM

At a meeting in Zagreb, the speakers discussed all the issues that arise in the blockchain market in different countries. I think it's a useful event for startups. They can find new assistants in the development and get advice from the experts of this market.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:52:44 AM

🔥🔥 HERE it is guys... the news about the partnership we have finally signed of 🔥🔥

Beyond Seen Screen signs first commercial partnership with Discovery Film&Video - getting access to over 7 countries and 20+ million viewers

Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:58:20 AM

I am sure that the close term presentation stirs the interest of viewers. The fame of your development is around the world and think they are just as interested in quick access application on the market.

Yes, and the just-announced partnership is a result of our diligent works in the past few weeks! Smiley
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:02:08 AM

Consumer categories and regions hosting them will depend on the application partners in this region. I think that the customer base will be updated continuously after you create additional features and capabilities.

Correct, as you can see above, we are first going forward with the regional markets, as it is easier for us to collaborate here in these early stages.
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:07:44 AM

The difference is that the non-passive video viewer receives the video content of the ad, which will be able to interact with the video producer and video content manager.  Viewers make these interactions with their smartphones. Which smartphone providers have this interactive service? Is it available?
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:08:43 AM

. A simple, easy-to-use, easy-to-use platform for developers and everyone
I agree with you completely. Really behind a simple interface hidden great opportunities. After all, viewers will be able to see much wider than now offers advertising. Not just advertising.

There are many opportunities besides advertisement. It is just one part of the whole ecosystem. In regards to that, Igor Rakonić, Director of Discovery Film&Video commented:

“The video business is something that I’ve long been a part of. I’ve seen VHS skyrocket to blu-rays taking over all the way to now, where streaming is ruling the day. The first time I saw Beyond Seen Screen it piqued my imagination. This technology can easily work on VHS, blu-ray, TV, or with any video medium for that matter. That is why we are going to use this service. It will tie additional information to assets playing on our TV channels, creating a more immersive experience for our viewers.”
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:39:51 AM

Over the past few months the project has been actively developing. Part of the work was carried out during the meetings. Can we find out what stage of the technical readiness will be at the time of ICO launch?

It will be level 8 towards 9. Our application and platform will go live in September as the first commercial partnership with Discovery Film&Video where we will have content on more than 500 videos from their library will GO LIVE on October 1st 2018.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:49:17 AM

Croatian television is actively interested in the development of the Beyond seen Screen product. Digital technologies are developing and the BSS project will help to change the attitude to advertising on television.
I would be interested to know if the companies from Croatia will be the first to join the project as clients? I see the interest of the media in the course of events on the BSS project.

Excellent question and interest! Here is the answer: https://blog.beyondseenscreen.com/2018/06/06/beyond-seen-screen-signs-partnership-with-discovery-filmvideo/
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:53:19 AM

when ICO?
Representatives of the project say that after all the meetings the command will report a lot of news. I am sure that it is in this presentation, we will be able to find out the dates of the ICO.

Correct. We are in many negotiations for partnerships like the above as we want to make the best foundation for the project and subsequently investors ahead. As soon as we are ready to go ICO, it will be announced and presented here.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:54:23 AM

Just to mention that all guys have their own personalized sticker but Edita doesn't have any  Grin

That is a good observation, I have to forward that to the guys for fixing   Cheesy
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:25:03 AM

🔥🔥 HERE it is guys... the news about the partnership we have finally signed of 🔥🔥

Beyond Seen Screen signs first commercial partnership with Discovery Film&Video - getting access to over 7 countries and 20+ million viewers

Good work, guys. I am sure that this is only the beginning of your recognition in the market of media resources. I am glad to see productive results of your meetings with partners. This is a terrific result.
Caskachoga

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:33:19 AM

Thanks for the good news. Now you will be able to show investors good development of the project and large markets of potential clients. How will the information be scanned through BSS for States with different national languages?
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:36:56 AM

The result of your negotiations surpassed all expectations. The coverage of such a large market will bring you wide popularity. I think that during the end of development, you will get even more clients for cooperation.
ZBBBB

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:37:58 AM

I got acquainted with the project and decided that this project will be successful among users, because the project provides interactivity with video content, this is very important, since many projects that work in this area forget about this issue
Naleynames

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:42:28 AM

It's cool. I would like to see such a project on my media resource. In October, some users will be able to get a convenient application. I look forward to the opportunity to use your product personally.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:47:57 AM

I am sure that the close term presentation stirs the interest of viewers. The fame of your development is around the world and think they are just as interested in quick access application on the market.

Yes, and the just-announced partnership is a result of our diligent works in the past few weeks! Smiley
7 countries...  It's cool. Projects with such potential are very difficult to find. I am sure that a tremendous amount of work has been done for such achievements. I wish you to continue to build up your pace of work. You will be able to achieve success very quickly.
Zuzarianak

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:54:30 AM

. A simple, easy-to-use, easy-to-use platform for developers and everyone
I agree with you completely. Really behind a simple interface hidden great opportunities. After all, viewers will be able to see much wider than now offers advertising. Not just advertising.

There are many opportunities besides advertisement. It is just one part of the whole ecosystem. In regards to that, Igor Rakonić, Director of Discovery Film&Video commented:

“The video business is something that I’ve long been a part of. I’ve seen VHS skyrocket to blu-rays taking over all the way to now, where streaming is ruling the day. The first time I saw Beyond Seen Screen it piqued my imagination. This technology can easily work on VHS, blu-ray, TV, or with any video medium for that matter. That is why we are going to use this service. It will tie additional information to assets playing on our TV channels, creating a more immersive experience for our viewers.”

At 100%  I agree with that. This application will be able to open more information about everything that we see on the screen. This is a terrific opportunity to interest viewers. I think the profit Beyond Seen Screen will grow along with the expansion of the number of projects that are ready to support the development.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:12:20 AM

Good work, guys. I am sure that this is only the beginning of your recognition in the market of media resources. I am glad to see productive results of your meetings with partners. This is a terrific result.

Thank you for your support! We are working hard to bring on new partners. This actually gives us very big leverage for some even bigger and international clients to whom we may now approach!
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:24:18 AM

The last event is very important for your community. Solid foundation that your team has provided to investors in the form of a partnership agreement, will be able to increase the amount of investment. I'm glad is in this moment with you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: