Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:19:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The missing link between video & content  (Read 4746 times)
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:30:06 AM

Thank you for your support! We are working hard to bring on new partners. This actually gives us very big leverage for some even bigger and international clients to whom we may now approach!
After the launch of the project in October, your app will get more client agreements. I hope that the fees investment enough to complete product development in proper time at 100%.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:44:09 AM

The result of your negotiations surpassed all expectations. The coverage of such a large market will bring you wide popularity. I think that during the end of development, you will get even more clients for cooperation.

Yes, this opens many doors for us as we are starting to get recognized by actual market demand for such service and product.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:45:21 AM

The last event is very important for your community. Solid foundation that your team has provided to investors in the form of a partnership agreement, will be able to increase the amount of investment. I'm glad is in this moment with you.

We are also glad to have you on board! Smiley
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:32:23 PM

The result of your negotiations surpassed all expectations. The coverage of such a large market will bring you wide popularity. I think that during the end of development, you will get even more clients for cooperation.

Yes, this opens many doors for us as we are starting to get recognized by actual market demand for such service and product.
Your message inspires. A number of countries are ready to try out your application. I understand that you have to work with consultants in different regions. BSS team have a new strategy about where you'll go next?
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:36:35 PM

Your message inspires. A number of countries are ready to try out your application. I understand that you have to work with consultants in different regions. BSS team have a new strategy about where you'll go next?

Most likely - Asia Wink
Nthissibar

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:52:31 PM

🔥🔥 HERE it is guys... the news about the partnership we have finally signed of 🔥🔥

Beyond Seen Screen signs first commercial partnership with Discovery Film&Video - getting access to over 7 countries and 20+ million viewers

Many countries, many spectators and a large library-your message I really like. I expected such a turn of events. After all, your work is not at a standstill. Corporate partners also saw your design. This is fabulous.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:58:19 PM

Most likely - Asia Wink
Thanks for the info. Of course, it is too early to talks about global recognition, but your development really worth high marks from customers. Versatility Beyond Seen Screen will provide all the needs at different stages of cooperation. I wish you success.
Weldeynnee

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:04:00 PM

In October you will have a lot of viewers. I would like to participate. Those viewers who do not reside in the territories proposed in the report, will be able to assess the work of your project?
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:08:29 PM

Most likely - Asia Wink
I wish a successful dissemination of your product in this part of the world. A great region with a lot of potential customers. I'll wait for new information in the news, and the start of the ICO.
Ngeustongi

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/beyond-seen-screen   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
I'm glad to see the interest of the various partners to the project Beyond Seen Screen. Project ratings soared high. This is only the beginning of the road in the conduct of ICO, but the project took top places among startups blockchain. I will definitely support you during sales.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:59:07 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/beyond-seen-screen   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
I'm glad to see the interest of the various partners to the project Beyond Seen Screen. Project ratings soared high. This is only the beginning of the road in the conduct of ICO, but the project took top places among startups blockchain. I will definitely support you during sales.
I also read an article about what the project is among the five best startups this month. Of course, scoring sites appreciate all criteria and feedback. I am sure that after the start of sales of ICO,  project will show a quick rise to hard cap.
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:04:33 PM

Most likely - Asia Wink
It's cool. In this region, often carry out activities that are aimed at searching for investors for projects of ICOs. I am sure you do not miss this opportunity and be able to obtain support from the region. Good luck.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:11:15 PM

🔥🔥 HERE it is guys... the news about the partnership we have finally signed of 🔥🔥

Beyond Seen Screen signs first commercial partnership with Discovery Film&Video - getting access to over 7 countries and 20+ million viewers

Good work, guys. I am sure that this is only the beginning of your recognition in the market of media resources. I am glad to see productive results of your meetings with partners. This is a terrific result.

Thank you for your support! We are working hard to bring on new partners. This actually gives us very big leverage for some even bigger and international clients to whom we may now approach!
Big agencies want to get influence on products that provide engaging the Viewer to his work. You are considering their participation in the process of investing your development?
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:20:23 PM

Report on the meeting in Zagreb team , the good news about partnership working with channels. Today I received a lot of information. It shows that the project qualitatively spent their meetings.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:26:40 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 01:16:27 PM by Anycrypt

For me,the Beyond Seen Screen team is of great interest, as the integration of the offered products into the video content will help us to instantly go to the right resource and buy it or get information much easier and simpler than it was before.
Adwarteq

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:48:32 PM

Similar projects are on the market. Until they were able to achieve greater heights. Let's see how this team will prove itself.
fr0lov4.4

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:14:34 PM

Forgive my carelessness, what is now with the project? What stage is it? I saw information about the new partnership, but nothing more
Adwarteq

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:30:19 PM

Entertainment should also be covered by modern technology. Useful project. Users will be interested, they will also be able to earn money.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:12:01 AM

Forgive my carelessness, what is now with the project? What stage is it? I saw information about the new partnership, but nothing more
The project site has a lot of interesting information. Most of the project is technically ready for work. The developers had a presentation of the work in the application. There's a video review. Now the team is preparing to open sales ico. This is a brief about the course of events.
Xtontimetr

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:16:13 AM

Report on the meeting in Zagreb team , the good news about partnership working with channels. Today I received a lot of information. It shows that the project qualitatively spent their meetings.
It's true. The team provides us with all the information about the life of the project. Beyond Seen Screen takes now advantageous position to open ico. But I think that for the project in the first stage of pre-ico it is very important to get large investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: