Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:23:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The missing link between video & content  (Read 4748 times)
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:13:13 PM

Can I specify additional search parameters? Defining a recipe for a video is simply unrealistic.

Well, the way how it works now is that you scan a specific scene in the video or movie and based on that timeframe, the content is provided. Great example from your side is cooking as we are working actively on getting similar content providers on our platform.

Let's say you are watching a cooking show and you are eager to find out the recipe for that. You would scan the video at that moment when a specific meal is prepared and get a recipe on your mobile device for that meal. Simple as that. Smiley

And where will this recipe come from? For this, someone must write it. Your algorithm will analyze this show on the network and find the right moment?

Correct. This is why we will be working with content providers and brands that want to do that. For example, you have a lot of cooking sites and tutorials online. Or specific ingredients that are used in that meal. Mostly brands then create such content on their blogs. We can simple integrate those within our platform and associated video!
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:14:44 PM

How i can get the white paper?

Our whitepaper has been published. Find all info about the project inside Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/aHbXTxD.png
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:17:46 PM

Many people believe in the future of project and me too

Thank you, fellow BSSer! Smiley
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:59:00 PM

Can I specify additional search parameters? Defining a recipe for a video is simply unrealistic.

Well, the way how it works now is that you scan a specific scene in the video or movie and based on that timeframe, the content is provided. Great example from your side is cooking as we are working actively on getting similar content providers on our platform.

Let's say you are watching a cooking show and you are eager to find out the recipe for that. You would scan the video at that moment when a specific meal is prepared and get a recipe on your mobile device for that meal. Simple as that. Smiley

And where will this recipe come from? For this, someone must write it. Your algorithm will analyze this show on the network and find the right moment?

Correct. This is why we will be working with content providers and brands that want to do that. For example, you have a lot of cooking sites and tutorials online. Or specific ingredients that are used in that meal. Mostly brands then create such content on their blogs. We can simple integrate those within our platform and associated video!

This is really cool! I hope you can finish it. But in any case, the concept is very interesting and promising, I'm ready to support the project.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:20:29 PM

Hi guys! Where is the best way to follow the news of the project? Do you have a blog on medium *? I will be happy to follow the project.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:45:52 PM

Very ambitious project. I hope your platform will be multilingual and you will be able to win the trust of the audience around the world.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:56:26 PM

Hi guys! Where is the best way to follow the news of the project? Do you have a blog on medium *? I will be happy to follow the project.

Yes. Follow us on following platforms:

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Follow us
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:09:31 PM

Very ambitious project. I hope your platform will be multilingual and you will be able to win the trust of the audience around the world.

I think the developers themselves will be interested in making the maximum audience coverage. But you need to start from the market where there can be a maximum return from users.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:17:19 PM

Yes, we do plan to go multilingual as we cover new markets. First milestone is definitely English to get the platform fully operational and cover those markets but scaling to different languages shouldn't pose much of a problem for us from tech standpoint as we are analyzing videos, which if they are made specificly for some other language, then we are tied to that language instantly with provided content on the second screen Smiley
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:18:16 PM

I think the developers themselves will be interested in making the maximum audience coverage. But you need to start from the market where there can be a maximum return from users.

Correct!
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:11:15 AM

Yes, we do plan to go multilingual as we cover new markets. First milestone is definitely English to get the platform fully operational and cover those markets but scaling to different languages shouldn't pose much of a problem for us from tech standpoint as we are analyzing videos, which if they are made specificly for some other language, then we are tied to that language instantly with provided content on the second screen Smiley

And how will the project earn money? Will it be a paid subscription or advertising or some other services? I'm very interested.

PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:34:45 AM

And how will the project earn money? Will it be a paid subscription or advertising or some other services? I'm very interested.

Yes, I would like to know whether there will be some kind of premium features that can be bought additionally and get a premium service
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:24:45 AM

Hello! Very technological and ambitious project! I think everything will turn out. Is the bounty program already running? And the company of signatures, too?
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:08:10 AM

Hello! Very technological and ambitious project! I think everything will turn out. Is the bounty program already running? And the company of signatures, too?

Yes, the bounty is live and running: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3316325
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:47:42 AM

It will be a free service for the end users (consumers). The advertisers will pay for product placements as on any other Ad platform. There will be also premium packages which users will be able to pay thus creating a new stream of revenue.

angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:11:40 AM

It will be a free service for the end users (consumers). The advertisers will pay for product placements as on any other Ad platform. There will be also premium packages which users will be able to pay thus creating a new stream of revenue.

Excellent! The concept is simple and understandable.
I would also like to ask whether there will be any dividends for the holders of the tokens.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:27:31 PM

Hello! Tell me to buy tokens you need to pass the KYC procedure? And in order to get tokens from the bounty too?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:57:32 PM

Interesting project. Tell me when the tokens go to the exchange? And are there any preliminary agreements?
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:10:36 PM

Great! The project is for the highest benefit to the consumer. Advertisers, companies will have to compete for by paying for advertising. On the other hand, I am very excited because the project is unique and can generate new revenue streams that are premium packages that users have to pay. I think the future will be more open to excellent projects like you!

Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:47:46 PM

Interesting project. Tell me when the tokens go to the exchange? And are there any preliminary agreements?

Yes, to know that the project will be released on top exchanges is really a big plus for investors. Since technically the project is simply excellent and is designed for a large audience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: