Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:05:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The missing link between video & content  (Read 4748 times)
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:18:51 AM

It's just a great project. I think He will be able to find a large audience in the near future after the launch. Tell me what will be the benefits for the holders of the tokens?
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:23:15 AM

Hello! Do I understand correctly that it will be possible to buy tickets for concerts using tokens? And other goods too. It would be cool.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:36:05 AM

Hello! Do I understand correctly that it will be possible to buy tickets for concerts using tokens? And other goods too. It would be cool.

That would be just fine. And this could increase the number of users of the platform and increase the demand for tokens.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:15:26 AM

That would be just fine. And this could increase the number of users of the platform and increase the demand for tokens.
Yes, with such a potential audience, the demand for tokens will be huge. You need to buy while the price is so high. Because in the future this can be deeply regretted.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:29:44 AM

Please tell us more in detail than the technologies of decentralization will help your project. I would like to more specifically understand this issue.

Excellent question Bureatonic!

The way the blockchain will be used in Beyond Seen Screen is not to power the core functioning of the system. Right now, the platform is fully functional without the blockchain but one thing where we see that blockchain will improve things a lot is the transparency of platform usage. One of the payment models of BSS will be "pay by use" meaning that clients will pay for the number of impressions of their data.

We want to utilize the blockchain to document the way the platform is used, so that the clients can have transparent data about how much the platform is used (to make it easier to decide whether to start using our service) and to have trust in the data we use to invoice for our service.

Traditionally, this data is kept in private databases. we want to start transparently logging this information. this way, you as a client would know that we didn't manipulate the data about the number of impressions of your additional information ("ads") before we issued the invoice.

Additionally, since the market research shows that this service is something that the end users (video content viewers) are actually looking for, we hope that being able to transparently show our clients how much the platform is used by the end users is something that will allow clients to make an easier decision to start providing the additional information related to their videos using our platform.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:41:49 AM

Hi guys! I wonder if users can somehow get tokens in the application? Maybe for some specific actions?

We will definitely introduce such actions in a later stage as it has to be in collaboration with the advertisers for some specific products where we will have various campaigns in collaboration with product placements in which users will be able to redeem extra tokens. Our tokens can essentially function as a sort of loyalty inside the platform ecosystem Smiley
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:43:46 AM

Cool project. I will follow the news and the activity of the developers. I will see how these prototypes are moving forward.

We are moving fast! Smiley
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:44:41 AM

What is the minimum investment in the project? I would like to try to buy some tokens for myself.

The minimum investment participation is 0.1 ETH
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:50:04 AM

Hi guys! I wonder if users can somehow get tokens in the application? Maybe for some specific actions?

We will definitely introduce such actions in a later stage as it has to be in collaboration with the advertisers for some specific products where we will have various campaigns in collaboration with product placements in which users will be able to redeem extra tokens. Our tokens can essentially function as a sort of loyalty inside the platform ecosystem Smiley

It is very cool! Now I understand that this will be a very global ecosystem. I will support your project with joy. Good luck with the development of the project.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:38:04 AM

It is very cool! Now I understand that this will be a very global ecosystem. I will support your project with joy. Good luck with the development of the project.

Here I agree with you. Potentially about the project there should be millions of users. So this is a huge network with a large potential income.
alexsmalex

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:19:37 PM

tell me please when about tokens should go to the exchange? Do you already have any preliminary agreements with the exchanges?
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:02:05 PM

Please tell us more in detail than the technologies of decentralization will help your project. I would like to more specifically understand this issue.

Excellent question Bureatonic!

The way the blockchain will be used in Beyond Seen Screen is not to power the core functioning of the system. Right now, the platform is fully functional without the blockchain but one thing where we see that blockchain will improve things a lot is the transparency of platform usage. One of the payment models of BSS will be "pay by use" meaning that clients will pay for the number of impressions of their data.

We want to utilize the blockchain to document the way the platform is used, so that the clients can have transparent data about how much the platform is used (to make it easier to decide whether to start using our service) and to have trust in the data we use to invoice for our service.

Traditionally, this data is kept in private databases. we want to start transparently logging this information. this way, you as a client would know that we didn't manipulate the data about the number of impressions of your additional information ("ads") before we issued the invoice.

Additionally, since the market research shows that this service is something that the end users (video content viewers) are actually looking for, we hope that being able to transparently show our clients how much the platform is used by the end users is something that will allow clients to make an easier decision to start providing the additional information related to their videos using our platform.
Thank you for such an explanation. Now it became clear to me. This is an excellent application of blockchain technology. Good luck with the development of the project.
snos-boss

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:40:34 PM

Will the content be generated in your application? or will the application send people to other sites and will work just like a search engine?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:27:29 PM

Will the content be generated in your application? or will the application send people to other sites and will work just like a search engine?

I think the platform has no sense to take visitors off the platform. The content should be on the right on the platform and just like that.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:11:29 PM

I think the platform has no sense to take visitors off the platform. The content should be on the right on the platform and just like that.
Well, I just got it. You need maximum retention of people on the platform. It's just perfect! Well, developers will take care of this
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:29:58 PM

Hey. Do I need to go through the KYC procedure for buying tokens? I would like to understand what documents are needed.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:16:00 PM

Here I agree with you. Potentially about the project, there should be millions of users. So this is a huge network with a large potential income.

We are glad that you see vast potential in our platform. As per forbes, video will be one of the major driving forces in marketing and user interaction. We see unlimited possibilities that can be integrated into our platform and products
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:18:21 PM

Are you going to cooperate with online stores? I read that users will be able to buy products directly from the application? This can be done right after the tokens?

Yes! Online stores are one of our major players in this whole ecosystem. Here is use case. You scan a music video of a favorite concert or song and we can immediately give you more info about it (e.g. where is the tour at the moment) and stores to buy merch, tickets for concerts and so forth... Smiley
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:19:44 PM

Yes, correct! We have just written a "music industry" use case above.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:21:22 PM

tell me please when about tokens should go to the exchange? Do you already have any preliminary agreements with the exchanges?

We will soon start to talk with exchanges as we conduct the private sale. As you may know, these days, listing on some prominent exchange requires quite some capital resources and process but we will keep you updated on that matters as we move forward!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: