Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:50:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The missing link between video & content  (Read 4748 times)
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:42:06 AM

After the conference in Vienna, the period of ICO will be clear. I think it is more accurate to determine the number of first possible investors with a large investment fund. We'll wait for the result.

It was a very good day! Lots of new contacts and potential partnerships. We are waiting for a full report from the guys so we will share with you here! Smiley
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:45:43 AM

Just a reminder for tomorrow! The third stop on BeyondSeenScreens 2018 summer roadtrip is a meetup with the man, the myth, the legend Ian Balina in Prague, CZ. Taken from IanBalina.com "Ian Balina is an influential Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Investor, Advisor, and Evangelist. He has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Huffington Post, The Street, INC and Entrepreneur Magazine for his work in analytics, cryptocurrencies, and entrepreneurship." We hope to see you there!

Our roadshow is packed these days so if you will be near or in Prague on May 26th, find us on the meetup!

Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:49:20 AM

I would like to learn about the use of a token in online stores. Such application will be very successful. The token will be a convenient way to purchase. But to do this, the application needs to create good partnership agreements.

That is correct, and we are working very actively on that!
This is a very convenient application for a token. I think that you will have a large selection of different products in the future. After all, technologies are constantly evolving and marketers of trading companies want to keep up with the times.

We couldn't have said that better! We can work here in many verticals and sectors and cover a large selection of services. Video (in that context) has not been used to its full potential! But we will change that.
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:49:28 AM

This is a very convenient application for a token. I think that you will have a large selection of different products in the future. After all, technologies are constantly evolving and marketers of trading companies want to keep up with the times.

We couldn't have said that better! We can work here in many verticals and sectors and cover a large selection of services. Video (in that context) has not been used to its full potential! But we will change that.
This is great, because the spectator has been a simple observer so far. If it supports double-sided contact and will bring the buyer closer to real use, you really reach different areas of the presented content.
Loneytonja

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:25:32 AM

The development of digital technologies in the Asian region will actively promote the promotion and implementation of the application in the advertising market. I think that not all countries will be able to actively use your product. But indeed, the world does not stand still and the foundation will expand.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

Nice idea
Do you have bounty or airdrop?
The project team supports the campaign of generosity. There is no information about airdrop.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3316325
YouTube adds new app reviews in different languages. I am sure that an extensive campaign of generosity will help the application to become famous already now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md8CC9G1OpU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzIT32IcjqQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9FLxivEEUU

Nice catch for all these videos. It shows a lot of people are interested and reviewing our ICO project.
Your campaign of generosity is pushing for it. I think we will see a lot of interesting descriptions for your project. I'm glad you support this before opening sales. Good tactic.
Zachiermar

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:39:27 AM

In the near future the team has planned different promotion of participants in different promotion lines. This will benefit from the sale of tokens. I am waiting for the news in order to get a chance to receive some free tokens.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:49:58 AM

At the moment I am satisfied with this project ICO. Everything is simple and understandable for all participants. Development at a high stage of completion. I am sure that three months after closing ICO, we will evaluate the application in person.
Chinylawka

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:11:44 AM

I would like to learn about the use of a token in online stores. Such application will be very successful. The token will be a convenient way to purchase. But to do this, the application needs to create good partnership agreements.

That is correct, and we are working very actively on that!

Not all novelties can benefit for such a sphere as advertising. But this product has a chance of 100%. They have been waiting for such a long time, but did not know how to create it. I am glad that the team was able to gather qualified young professionals for this development.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:07:14 PM

At the moment I am satisfied with this project ICO. Everything is simple and understandable for all participants. Development at a high stage of completion. I am sure that three months after closing ICO, we will evaluate the application in person.
After closing the meeting in Vienna, I am sure that we will have a lot of news from the project team. On Twitter shows the participation of representatives of the project on PIONEERS18, it is interesting to watch.
Shangerian

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:22:38 PM

I think the advertising market will be the most dynamic after the release of the application to work with clients. They will get new opportunities, which would increase profits more than from the creation of ordinary advertising.
angrygerl

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

After closing the meeting in Vienna, I am sure that we will have a lot of news from the project team. On Twitter shows the participation of representatives of the project on PIONEERS18, it is interesting to watch.
Now it is also interesting to follow the team on all events at once. Of course, I am sure that some investors will be able to talk to the developers in person at the conference. This is a great way to know the details of the project.
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:56:40 PM

This is a very important gathering of all categories of participants in the world of blockchain and startups. The Conference is supported by partners of the highest class. I think that this project attracted the attention of important sponsors. I'll also wait for good news.
Vasyafet

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:18:23 PM

The use of blockchain technology for this project will provide accurate data on the number of views and user feedback. I think this is a topical application for blockchain -  guarantee the accuracy of the data.
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

Hello. I understand that advertising companies will be delighted with the project. BSS will be transparent and secure, both for users and business. I like your idea. Especially as the project is almost ready for work.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:37:38 PM

Just a reminder for tomorrow! The third stop on BeyondSeenScreens 2018 summer roadtrip is a meetup with the man, the myth, the legend Ian Balina in Prague, CZ. Taken from IanBalina.com "Ian Balina is an influential Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Investor, Advisor, and Evangelist. He has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Huffington Post, The Street, INC and Entrepreneur Magazine for his work in analytics, cryptocurrencies, and entrepreneurship." We hope to see you there!

Our roadshow is packed these days so if you will be near or in Prague on May 26th, find us on the meetup!

Is it going to be a closed meeting or can we see a video report of the talks? I think that many users would like to have a better understanding of the results of the meeting with such an important person at the end.
Donanausan

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

I think that the project opens up wider possibilities of blockchain. Using digital technology, the team will be able to make a product that can not be hacked. Only the Beyond seen Screen command will control the attachment and removal of ads. That's great.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:40:07 PM

I think that the project opens up wider possibilities of blockchain. Using digital technology, the team will be able to make a product that can not be hacked. Only the Beyond seen Screen command will control the attachment and removal of ads. That's great.
It is true, the application and blockchain-technology create a good duo with an excellent result. That's what customers will need. Everyone wants to receive quality service and security guarantees.
cabbage55

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:03:08 PM

This is exciting. After having seen a lot of similar projects, I understand that your project is way more developed. Waiting for the first commercial releases, hope it will be secure as you promised. Good luck.
Ferayleyos

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:37:15 PM

I've read new articles about your ICO project. Glad to see the interest of big investors in your development. I hope that the expert advisors from different regions will help to determine the right strategy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: