Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:03:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The missing link between video & content  (Read 4746 times)
Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:04:05 PM

Interesting project. I'll start with the bounty program it will be a very good chance to get to know the project and get my first tokens for free.
yes for those who have free time it's just a great option. Personally, it's easiest for me to buy tokens for myself and wait until they grow up.
if the developers can fulfill their promises, everything will turn out and the tokens will very quickly go up

Well, with such a team, I do not even doubt that they will be able to complete the project. After launching the application, the tokens will quickly fly to the moon.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:06:15 PM

Interesting project. I'll start with the bounty program it will be a very good chance to get to know the project and get my first tokens for free.
yes for those who have free time it's just a great option. Personally, it's easiest for me to buy tokens for myself and wait until they grow up.
if the developers can fulfill their promises, everything will turn out and the tokens will very quickly go up

Well, with such a team, I do not even doubt that they will be able to complete the project. After launching the application, the tokens will quickly fly to the moon.
Well, that's why I decided to buy tokens now. I think this is just a great prospect.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:51:58 PM

Hello guys. Can I install an application for android? is the beta version of the project already available?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:53:44 PM

Hello guys. Can I install an application for android? is the beta version of the project already available?
I, too, would be very interesting. I can not wait until I can test this product.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:28:23 PM

It's just a great project. With a great prospect for the future. I will continue to follow how it all works.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:31:02 PM

It's just a great project. With a great prospect for the future. I will continue to follow how it all works.

Well, in any case, if everything turns out then the audience of the project will be simply huge. I will continue to monitor the activity of developers.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:13:54 PM

Hey. Fine project I have not seen anything like this before and I would like to wait for the demo version. But I'm ready to buy tokens right now.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

Hey. Fine project I have not seen anything like this before and I would like to wait for the demo version. But I'm ready to buy tokens right now.

I agree the idea is simply excellent. But still need to finish the application and conduct a good advertising campaign.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:11:19 PM

I like the provoking title as it wakes up the interest in this project. What is there between video & content that you will fix?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
abrole18

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:01:06 PM

it's very interesting how the audience will interact with what is happening on the screen using a smartphone. Is it real? at what stage is the project now?
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:18:03 AM

We were on the road a bit so we have a delay in posting but it has been one amazing week. Vienna Pioneers Festiva, Ian Ballina Meetup, and now one last stop on this roadshow is Berlin!!

We are coming to the biggest conference in Europe - BlockShow Europe 2018.

https://i.imgur.com/RV8X6a8.png
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:27:29 AM

I like the provoking title as it wakes up the interest in this project. What is there between video & content that you will fix?
The project is really a completely new format. I think it arouses interest of all users, not only investors. Innovative ideas with good consumption yield excellent results.
Baniasting

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:54:28 AM

I would like to understand how you planned the first start of the application. Will there be an action for the first users and can all countries participate in this premiere?
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

As I said before the concept is an interesting one. As for the first use case will that be all about targeted advertising or what other things are you planning to implement in the first version?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

As I said before the concept is an interesting one. As for the first use case will that be all about targeted advertising or what other things are you planning to implement in the first version?
I think there will be a gradual expansion of opportunities. It's not clear which customer will come first. Also, this may depend on the region in which the first part of the application functions will be launched. This needs to be resolved after the development is complete.
Naleynames

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:50:58 PM

The route, which has planned the project on meetings in different cities of Europe, confirms interest to development in this region. I think that all technologically developed countries will want to see it at home.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

I understand that after the meetings in Berlin will already be known the period of sales ico? I would like to see how the sale takes place after such an active campaign.  Everyone is waiting eagerly to start.
Zuzarianak

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:21:39 PM

Hey, I'm Musli from ICO Champs
We've taken a look at your ICO and find it appealing enough to be included in our ICO List. You'll get listed completely for free, all you have to give are a couple minutes of your time :-)
Please fill out this form if you want to get listed, thanks.

That's great. The rating of this project is growing. I read the expert reviews - the BSS team is really creating a new solution for the advertising business, which will bring a great income.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:43:39 PM

How did your product evaluate advertising agencies and television in Croatia? Is there a prospect for the near future? I certainly understand that not everything depends on the desire to get new opportunities, but you also have to have a technical basis for this.
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:57:26 PM

I understand that after the meetings in Berlin will already be known the period of sales ico? I would like to see how the sale takes place after such an active campaign.  Everyone is waiting eagerly to start.
Of course it's true. I think the team has chosen the most successful strategy to run ICO. It is not easy to find big investors here. To do this, the developers are doing very important and difficult work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: