Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:06:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The missing link between video & content  (Read 4754 times)
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:08:12 PM

Berlin will be the last stop before the sales start? You have spent this month very actively. If this goes on, the application will work on the market in a few months. The development of the technical part is almost complete.
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

To apply the application in the first active period in countries where there will be no sufficient development of digital technologies, can we use your application as a video scanner to help you find information about the product faster?
Walarsakioun

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:43:09 PM

We would like to see among our partners those companies that work in the world market of video industry. I think that such partnership participation plays an important role for all new projects. 
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:46:40 PM

Seven stages of work you have spent using your funds. Now the technical development of the application is temporarily stopped or you continue the next stage without starting sales ico?
Perolamyreen

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:51:36 PM

To apply the application in the first active period in countries where there will be no sufficient development of digital technologies, can we use your application as a video scanner to help you find information about the product faster?
From the information about the application, I realized that this is what is planned. Not all countries actively use smart TVs. I think that the application will be very adaptive to different times and requests of the community.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:32:26 PM

We would like to see among our partners those companies that work in the world market of video industry. I think that such partnership participation plays an important role for all new projects. 
Adding new partners will be more frequent after the product is released to the market. I am sure that big companies will not want to miss a chance to get new opportunities.
Camaldemonib

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:41:42 PM

Soon the team will bring a lot of news from their long journey. This news can speed up the process of the application's release to the production environment. But community support is still important to the team.
Agree with you. We can evaluate this when selling tokens. I think they will show the real number of interested investors. Frankly, I am already waiting for the opening to make my contribution. Do I have to pass KYC when I buy tokens if I am not registered now?

Yes, all investors will have to pass KYC. We will have everything set up for that soon enough!
Some projects take up to two weeks to check. Will you be able to check quickly when there are a large number of investors in the registration queue? I would like to know about the time that I can lose for the purchase.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:14:24 PM

Delays with KYC happen for various reasons, but I am sure that all investors will be able to get timely access to the purchase. Panic ahead of time is not worth it, because until now the team shows good results of organizational work.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:23:44 PM

As I said before the concept is an interesting one. As for the first use case will that be all about targeted advertising or what other things are you planning to implement in the first version?
I think there will be a gradual expansion of opportunities. It's not clear which customer will come first. Also, this may depend on the region in which the first part of the application functions will be launched. This needs to be resolved after the development is complete.

That sounds a bit illogical. If you want to decide to launch the product in a certain region, shouldn't you take that into account for the first working version concerning the development?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Inellynelint

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

As I said before the concept is an interesting one. As for the first use case will that be all about targeted advertising or what other things are you planning to implement in the first version?
I think there will be a gradual expansion of opportunities. It's not clear which customer will come first. Also, this may depend on the region in which the first part of the application functions will be launched. This needs to be resolved after the development is complete.

That sounds a bit illogical. If you want to decide to launch the product in a certain region, shouldn't you take that into account for the first working version concerning the development?
I think that consultants from a certain region can know the most actual needs of the advertising market. This should be taken into account when running the application. Only representatives of the project can tell us more and it will be soon.
angrygerl

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:08:10 PM

Yes, all investors will have to pass KYC. We will have everything set up for that soon enough!
Some projects take up to two weeks to check. Will you be able to check quickly when there are a large number of investors in the registration queue? I would like to know about the time that I can lose for the purchase.
As the practice of different registration participants shows, for the timely passage of KYC, it is necessary to submit the correct format of documents. I am sure that in this case you will pass everything very quickly.
Albettazarya

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:13:45 PM

In Twitter already has new information about the team in Berlin. I'm sure they will do everything in their power to project received maximum support. After all, they are set to release  application as early as possible. It is excellent.

Yes guys, you can follow our day to day updates on twitter as we are very active there!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Follow us
Your project is very active on all channels. I am happy to see a constant update of information. The  inform of potential investors about all the steps of the team only increases the interest in investing.
Vasyafet

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:17:59 PM

Seven stages of work you have spent using your funds. Now the technical development of the application is temporarily stopped or you continue the next stage without starting sales ico?
As I understand it, the team works without stops, but is actively looking for new investors. This is the most advanced strategy in the ICO market. I have seen such projects, they have started to work very quickly and continue to work with a good profit for investors.
Honieviellis

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:21:07 PM

As I understand it, the team works without stops, but is actively looking for new investors. This is the most advanced strategy in the ICO market. I have seen such projects, they have started to work very quickly and continue to work with a good profit for investors.
I hope you're right about that. Until the sale of tokens has started, it is difficult for me to assess the possibility of collecting a hard cap. But I think that large investors will be able to contribute to the first stage of the sale, and the steel collection continues to all those wishing to participate.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:30:34 PM

The Beyond seen Screen project was in the top five most interesting ICO projects to be opened in June this year.  This is great news for the community that supports this development.
http://telegra.ph/5-Noteworthy-ICOs-June-05-25
Gavitanzalet

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:34:41 PM

Soon the team will bring a lot of news from their long journey. This news can speed up the process of the application's release to the production environment. But community support is still important to the team.
Agree with you. We can evaluate this when selling tokens. I think they will show the real number of interested investors. Frankly, I am already waiting for the opening to make my contribution. Do I have to pass KYC when I buy tokens if I am not registered now?

That's good, so many investors want to join you. The project is very interesting both for work with the application, and for investment. I'll be sure to support you. Smiley
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:42:16 PM

The participation of BSS in blockshow2018 certainly attracted even more interested participants. I'm waiting for the sales opening. I hope that after the end of the presentation in Berlin, we will get a good start sales ico.
Pindridregando

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:59:00 PM

The Beyond seen Screen project was in the top five most interesting ICO projects to be opened in June this year.  This is great news for the community that supports this development.
http://telegra.ph/5-Noteworthy-ICOs-June-05-25
That's cool. I think that the development of the team was highly appreciated at each of the events dedicated to startups ico. The project will bring good profit to investors, and  I look forward to new developments on the project.
tosnaper781

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:55:29 PM

judging by your road map, now you are selling a token, is that so? can we find out how many tokens have already been sold? and why do not you have a counter on your site?
feykbernard

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:05:38 AM

By improving the quality of data transmission and guaranteed security, your project will be of great benefit. Digital technologies are now actively moving forward and your application will be one of the stages of its development. The information becomes more accessible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: