Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:46:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The missing link between video & content  (Read 4746 times)
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:38:35 AM

Beyond Seen Screen was created for what? What is the role of Beyond Seen Screen for the big companies in this country? What is the public's response to the existence of Beyond Seen Scren?
large advertising agencies will become customers of BSS. They get the maximum benefit from direct contact with the reaction of the audience. Detailed description and video product reviews will help you understand the benefits. This is a great solution for the viewer and for companies that offer advertising content.
Ferayleyos

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:47:57 AM

interesting projects with a considerable amount of funding for promotional programs in the form of bounty campaign, I also see the coin sales information is very clear with some bonuses given

The team offers a good distribution of the investment fund. I think that after the opening of the ICO sales, we all get competitive bids and in campaign largesse, and in the early stages of the sale.
susunyonya

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:28:16 AM

I see the allocation of funds on this project is very uniform and transparent, I see this project developed a bounty campaign program with a considerable allocation of funds, is there a restriction bounty participants?
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:01:40 AM

I now wonder the reward in the bounty program will depend on the amount of money collected? Or will it be a fixed rate?
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:44:27 AM

I now wonder the reward in the bounty program will depend on the amount of money collected? Or will it be a fixed rate?
I think it would be right that it was a percentage of the collected money. Otherwise, it can affect the exchange rate of the token
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

I would like to learn new information about the campaign of generosity. Now there is only data on the amount that the team allocates for the bounty?
Vivinthosh

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:59:36 PM

Croatian television is actively interested in the development of the Beyond seen Screen product. Digital technologies are developing and the BSS project will help to change the attitude to advertising on television.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:05:18 PM

The use of smartphones and tablets in the daily life of the viewer increases, as well as the sheer number of owners of smartphones. I think that all the owners will be able to become consumers of the application services, and this would bring great profit to both the team and customers.
Uncelderna

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:36:33 PM

Croatian television is actively interested in the development of the Beyond seen Screen product. Digital technologies are developing and the BSS project will help to change the attitude to advertising on television.
I would be interested to know if the companies from Croatia will be the first to join the project as clients? I see the interest of the media in the course of events on the BSS project.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:43:37 PM

As the Beyond seen Screen project is closely related to TV channel offers, their interest in development is clear. Of course, not all advertising agencies will use the idea of BSS. But definitely, soon the changes will be affected and TV.
Queregaett

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:48:38 PM

I'm glad to see the project on Balkanicoexpress. Now the team will be able to provide more information about their idea and offer testing of some features. I think that the development  attract a lot of interesting people from different fields of activity, both regional consultants and investors.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:54:17 PM

I would be interested to know if the companies from Croatia will be the first to join the project as clients? I see the interest of the media in the course of events on the BSS project.
As I see the development of the product, the location of the clients will not play an important role. Now the application is interested in the greatest number of clients. There are companies from Croatia in the list of partners. I think that they have already joined the work in the annex.
trieutt89

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:17:42 PM

when ICO?
Gryosletul

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:42:51 PM

when ICO?
Representatives of the project say that after all the meetings the command will report a lot of news. I am sure that it is in this presentation, we will be able to find out the dates of the ICO.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:46:39 PM

when ICO?

"BeyondSeenScreen is inching closer to the day of our big announcement, what do you think it could be?"

I guess what they say about the many events that will show us the work of ICO.
Elliabinhu

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:53:10 PM

As I see the development of the product, the location of the clients will not play an important role. Now the application is interested in the greatest number of clients. There are companies from Croatia in the list of partners. I think that they have already joined the work in the annex.
The team said that they have consultants from different regions. They will work with clients and investors. So you can more accurately determine the needs of the market. I think this is a great strategy for dissemination of the product and its services.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:58:40 PM

The more I think about your concept the more I am intrigued to become part of this. It's quite a fundamental change to what we are used to.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:25:11 PM

For advertising companies, the application will become active helpers in the approximation of interested viewers to video clips, and as a consequence - to purchase goods. Benefits of advertising will become greater.
Oraelilian

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:29:55 PM

when ICO?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dew_Hm0U8AAf7Cd.jpg:large
"BeyondSeenScreen is inching closer to the day of our big announcement, what do you think it could be?"

I guess what they say about the many events that will show us the work of ICO.
Today the project team attended the meeting in Zagreb. This event may be the final action before the start of the long-awaited ICO. Now the community is waiting for news. I think they will come soon.
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:37:37 PM

Previously conducted projects with a similar direction have not yet reached high altitudes. Maybe this team will succeed. The developers have big plans. But whether they will be implemented or not, time will tell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: