Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:10:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The missing link between video & content  (Read 4746 times)
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:03:01 PM

I read the article on your media channel of a private sale. I would like to clarify one point - this sale is already open, or she will start as the first phase of the ICO?

Private sale is already open and we are open to talking with any investor or pool that is interested in token allocation in this stage.
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:05:28 PM

The project, which creates a Discovery Film & Video in conjunction with Beyond  Seen Screen uses documentaries and feature films. It's a great experience for the  project team . I am sure that the presentation in October will be a great success among the users of the application.
You are right. But the team still has time to improve application. I am sure that the project with a partner will disclose all opportunities for participants. I think, there will be customers who are willing to work with the BSS in different areas of the media industry.
Albettazarya

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:12:17 PM

It will happen soon. I wish you a successful performance only, because then you will have a lot of supporters. I hope that   work on the project continues and we'll see you at the world market of applications.
I constantly watch for news about the project. The team's work does not stop for a minute. A very active search process for investment and partners. Now this stunning results.  Beyond Seen Screen has gained recognition among many professionals of the world blockchain. Smiley
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:59:22 PM

Our presentations don't stop! This time it is focused more on our industry domain and it's of the biggest of its sort in the region

We are pitching Beyond Seen Screen on DIGGIT - Digital Communications Conference

We are aiming to find other strategic partners and agencies that would like to incorporate our platform and expand their reach!
Do you participate in the number of contestants? This contest collects many projects that are ready to develop the digital world. I think it will be worthy rivals. But your development has many innovative ideas, on this you, of course, will be among the best projects.
I have heard that this meeting is focused on the participation of Slovenian companies that offer innovative technologies. In what role will your product participate? Can I get this data now?

Correct. We are competing in the area of digital advertising and digital innovations.
I saw the contest in Slovenia there are many different categories. This event attracted a lot of participants who will compete with you. But your development will be evaluated at the highest point. I've been following your development, and it impressed me. Success.
Honieviellis

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:06:45 PM

I read the article on your media channel of a private sale. I would like to clarify one point - this sale is already open, or she will start as the first phase of the ICO?

Private sale is already open and we are open to talking with any investor or pool that is interested in token allocation in this stage.
I don't fully understand the process of opening sales of your project. Private ICO opened prior to the pre-ICO and big investors will be able to participate. I so understand your strategy?
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:12:45 PM

I don't fully understand the process of opening sales of your project. Private ICO opened prior to the pre-ICO and big investors will be able to participate. I so understand your strategy?
I think you will be able to understand better the information from the article team BSS. Private sale open beginning April 30, 2018 year.

https://blog.beyondseenscreen.com/2018/05/06/private-sale-process-explanation/
snos-boss

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:22:37 PM

I saw the contest in Slovenia there are many different categories. This event attracted a lot of participants who will compete with you. But your development will be evaluated at the highest point. I've been following your development, and it impressed me. Success.
I'm glad to know that the team continues on its path to success. Now challenges developers to expand the territory in which the application will be used. I think that the team will be supported in Asia in the near future.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:59:49 AM

The project, which creates a Discovery Film & Video in conjunction with Beyond  Seen Screen uses documentaries and feature films. It's a great experience for the  project team . I am sure that the presentation in October will be a great success among the users of the application.

The first projects can be directed on creation of the basic base of functionality. Each new partnership contract will  evolve the application. The team will get a good result by expanding its capabilities.
Gavitanzalet

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:04:25 AM

Q3 2018
 Platform public, product marketing Campaign
 I see that the team is on track. Of course, the work is still going on, but all the actions on the part of the project show its competence and determination.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:09:17 AM

Discovery Film & Video can create a good reputation for the Beyond Seen Screen application. For this purpose it is necessary to use the maximum set of functionality.  I would like to know what features of your application will be available in this project?
Pindridregando

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:13:27 AM

Hello. What are the conditions for buying tokens at this stage of sale? Are there any discounts for small investors? What currency can I use to buy?   
alexsmalex

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:17:24 AM

I think you will be able to understand better the information from the article team BSS. Private sale open beginning April 30, 2018 year.

https://blog.beyondseenscreen.com/2018/05/06/private-sale-process-explanation/
I understand that private sale will not last for long. After all, the project team planned the opening of ICO for the phase Q2 2018. I think we will soon learn more details.
Juanleylacorav

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:24:42 AM

Our presentations don't stop! This time it is focused more on our industry domain and it's of the biggest of its sort in the region

We are pitching Beyond Seen Screen on DIGGIT - Digital Communications Conference

We are aiming to find other strategic partners and agencies that would like to incorporate our platform and expand their reach!
Do you participate in the number of contestants? This contest collects many projects that are ready to develop the digital world. I think it will be worthy rivals. But your development has many innovative ideas, on this you, of course, will be among the best projects.
I have heard that this meeting is focused on the participation of Slovenian companies that offer innovative technologies. In what role will your product participate? Can I get this data now?

Correct. We are competing in the area of digital advertising and digital innovations.
The project team continues to conquer attention in the digital services market. We have received good news from the project after each participation in meetings and conferences. Winning the competition will take you even stronger among the countries that participate in the Discovery Film & Video project.
angrygerl

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:31:06 AM

As I understood, private investment immediately goes to further development of the project. That's good news. I like this team strategy. I am sure we will soon after closing ico, we will get a ready solution.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:19:40 AM

The first projects can be directed on creation of the basic base of functionality. Each new partnership contract will  evolve the application. The team will get a good result by expanding its capabilities.

Well said! Partnerships are mutually stackable as our video libraries grow larger and larger and cover much of the video content out there.
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:33:57 AM

Hello. What are the conditions for buying tokens at this stage of sale? Are there any discounts for small investors? What currency can I use to buy?   

Please check our blog about the Private sale process: https://blog.beyondseenscreen.com/2018/05/06/private-sale-process-explanation/

If you are interested, it would be best if you would contact the management team directly! Smiley
Beyond Seen Screen (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:37:41 AM

As I understood, private investment immediately goes to further development of the project. That's good news. I like this team strategy. I am sure we will soon after closing ico, we will get a ready solution.

Yes, correct. Most will have to go into development and marketing budgets for the ICO.
Piplaimaineste

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:35:17 AM

You have new parties that carry out testing of your application for   products for advertising purposes? They can create good publicity when the application starts.
Vasyafet

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:40:42 AM

Please check our blog about the Private sale process: https://blog.beyondseenscreen.com/2018/05/06/private-sale-process-explanation/

If you are interested, it would be best if you would contact the management team directly! Smiley
Thanks for the info. Now I have more understanding on the progress of the sale of tokens. The first investment is very important to you, we understand this. I am sure that you will get good support large customers.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:46:34 AM

You plan to hold events, such as promotions or additional prizes for the first viewers of your application? This would be an interesting proposition for the first presentation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: