Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:50:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: market refresh or just a pump ?  (Read 3228 times)
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:10:05 PM

Hi today market goes green
as you can see in 1 houre perfomance everything changed is it the comeback or just a pump ? what you think about it what is going on ?

The price if bitcoin will always recover,everytime its price will go down the price will rise,everyone expect this to happen.Seeing the coinmarket capitalization it goes to$5k and now it recovered to $6300.I know more people become more skeptical bit the market will always recover and lets trust bitcoins consistency to live long.
Yes it will always recover after the dump that's why we should make this an opportunity to buy more because anytime it can be pump again due to its low price now from its ath earlier. We didn't predict on what would be happen next in the price of bitcoin but I'm sure it will be going up again due to its big potential to grow and also the big community that believes and holds to bitcoin.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:55:48 PM

as you can see in 1 houre perfomance everything changed is it the comeback or just a pump ? what you think about it what is going on ?

May be just a pump. Well, who knows? I ain't still ready for bitcoin, and other cryptocurrency as well to ride up at the peak I still have no holdings. I have no balance, I am at edge of spending money, very much in need. Hoping for it to stay a while longer. I need to be waited or else I won't have any profit. I am sure there are people here who have no balance too, guess what? It is our opportunity to buy alot today, we should take it right away or else the luck would mean nothing.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:20:35 PM

at this time we can't conclude. the price has not really gone up because now the bitcoin price is down again.
Yes, its hard to predict but lets be happy for this moment and I think it is just a pump but if we still believe in bitcoin I think we should know what is the right thing to do, So by the end of this year we will become victorious.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:25:00 PM

We therefore not conclude that when theres a green sign, we cannot go pass through, we need to look and think if it is possible to invest again. We know how volatile the bitcoin is. We need to analyze and think first.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:30:08 PM

I think its just a pump but I'm hoping it continue more and maybe it starts of the recovery but its hard to conclude what is going to happen and the better things we can do right now is to hold and buy more.
rumoo42

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

The market has been very fragile, especially this year, so it has been falling and looking for lower support points.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:03:41 PM

I think the price of bitcoin will pump soon. This is just a start. Soon, I know the price will go even higher. And let us all wait for that to happen. Just be patient.
Many people say that prices will start rising at the beginning of the year starting July and yesterday the price had risen a few percent. maybe that could be the beginning of rising prices. but I can not say that pump yet. because the increase is only a few percent only. but be prepared for it
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:17:55 PM

I think its just a pump but I'm hoping it continue more and maybe it starts of the recovery but its hard to conclude what is going to happen and the better things we can do right now is to hold and buy more.
we hope this is regular or health pump.it can see in daily candle that represent the power of buyer.maybe in august or september we will see higher price again for bitcoin and other crypto currency.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:18:01 PM

The market will continue. I do believe in that bitcoin is not capitalism. Cause we have a great way my only complaint I support cryptocurrency and the right to be true but I believe that bitcoin and technology, but we should do the market affect your savings and technology. The real world
Aristus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:24:48 PM

This is what we all wanted to see since we already have a big lost since the market fell from $20k, but sadly the green market  was just for the short time period and up to now we are experiencing the red market again and many are speculating that this will go deeper up to less than $6k.  Though the situation is bad still we can use this as an opportunity to invest in bitcoin to take part the future bull run.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:25:15 PM

we hope this is regular or health pump.it can see in daily candle that represent the power of buyer.maybe in august or september we will see higher price again for bitcoin and other crypto currency.
Everyone is waiting for the bull to come but I think it will take time for it to happen after almost everything made a bull run last year and even the start of this year so right now they are still consolidating and maybe with the bottom will be touched then that's the time whales and all of us start accumulate for the next bull.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
aziie110

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:57:53 PM

I thin it is only pump it is not refresh situation of the market, If you want to survive in the market you can aware from all ups and dates of the market and must follow the trend and conditions of the markets.
Mak7im4ik7

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:13:29 PM

Small pampas, for further growth, large volumes and volumes are needed. It's too early to talk about the refresh
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:39:04 PM

I do consider it as pump ups. I don't consider it as a market refresh considering that everything just happen fast and goes up and down Immediately. A refresh could have been more stable than that. This gives us an idea that the market has not yet fully recovered from being bearish.

drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:49:27 PM

I think it's still too early to predict a pump, it's not out of the question, but after such a strong stagnant period we need to see some more stability first.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:59:57 PM

Yes ,we can say that it is already back in the greenish form, we have to clearly look if the market is truly in the rising season after the bear season, it can be just a little refresh of the market , and maybe it will be a pump ,just monitor if the market really change.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:02:46 PM

I remember what happened that day, and yes, it was like a pump because it all went down after a few days after that, bitcoin touched a new all time low

sergiom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:21:48 PM

Probably it is just a pump, because usually those market recoveries takes so much more time than this, pumps are faster anyway!
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:29:52 PM

I think this market refreshment. Because I see every coin looks green and soaring. If you leave this just your regular pump is wrong. I think it's time for every coin to recover and return to a good state. So we come to a great future.

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:03:49 PM

the crypto market now looks more stable, has slightly increased and sometimes decreased slightly. This may be due to an increase in trading volume on every existing exchange market that affects market price movements
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: