Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:59:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: market refresh or just a pump ?  (Read 3228 times)
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:33:14 AM

Hi today market goes green
as you can see in 1 houre perfomance everything changed is it the comeback or just a pump ? what you think about it what is going on ?

I think the price of bitcoin will pump soon. This is just a start. Soon, I know the price will go even higher. And let us all wait for that to happen. Just be patient.
Yeah brother this is right. Bitcoin is increasing in value and you would be seeing an amazing response from investors too. When prices start increasing, investors start selling them and hence the number of bitcoin in market gets decreased, that cause an immense increase in price. So this circle continues on and on and then people seeing the jumps of bitcoin. It is amazing.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:38:13 AM

Now we all knw that we're not still outnof the woods yet. We see everyday that there will be spikes and dips almost every hour. I guess, with the trends we are seeing, the price will begin to dip less at mid third quarter to the beginning of the fourth. Then by the fourth quarter we will see a shoot up in the price. Let's all hope it will happen..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
jlong187

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:55:38 PM

as you can see in 1 houre perfomance everything changed is it the comeback or just a pump ? what you think about it what is going on ?

The same question I'm asking right now in the beginning of July,  because everything seems to be so pretty and pleasant, but I'm really afraid that April's situation would repeat and it would be just a little pump before the disgusting fall of general market.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:07:13 PM

The market is really incomprehensible situation, sometimes there is a slight increase in prices, and we think that there will be a growth trend, but it lasts no more than one day. Well, we will wait ...
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:42:27 PM

After many depressed days now we can say market is going to stay here for some time and then we can watch some good jump as its happen many time in past but still we cannot say its in green because any big drop can happen again we have to wait for some more time then surely this is going to stay on green or can give some good uptrend
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:47:51 PM

I think that the market is now refreshed and this is not a jump or a bull trap for the market, the market has now reversing the trend and now it is a bit slower but it has a higher success rate this time because people know that the market has been in a bearish trend for a long time this year and now this is the bull trend for the market and this is the time for bitcoin.
perhap bitcoin price movement right now is not rise temporary , we hope this bull run will stay  until bitcoin make new high.our patience is need to hold our asset and dont sell it at cheap price.

Well its been hovering around $6500 lately so I don't think this is what you call a dead cat bounce because its what more than 48 hours since we see it pump and we are still in that range as of now. If bitcoin try to get and touch $7K then I think this bull run is real. But I like a steady claim and not that artificial pump because we all know that after that bitcoin will go down again because traders will just cash it out as soon as they see profits, specially day traders.

Yes, I think the price is based on some investors who are holding and selling their funds, it is more necessary to them to keep it up that way, although the market is basically hanging in green and red hours, all must take precautions regarding that, always keep in mind that in every rise of themarket, it should be us who must research everything about that matter.
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 809

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:33:35 PM

After many depressed days now we can say market is going to stay here for some time and then we can watch some good jump as its happen many time in past but still we cannot say its in green because any big drop can happen again we have to wait for some more time then surely this is going to stay on green or can give some good uptrend

Its been up and down, but the recent price hike seems to be stable so to speak. We have been above $6K for quite some time now. If day traders or whales decided to take profits, its should happen a few days ago when bitcoin peaked at around $6700. But it didn't happen and the price is still going strong at $6500++.

A good sign that investors are not making any sell but buying more bitcoins in anticipation of another break out run for $7K-$10K at least in the next succeeding months. So just stay tune and make the necessary adjustment on your part to ride this wave on the next recovery phase.
tepakpak

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:43:38 PM

If there's a big spike in just a few minutes, I think it's a pump, because that's when everyone will contribute. I enjoy it if there is such a pump thing even if just turn on the market for a moment.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:58:46 PM

The same question I'm asking right now in the beginning of July,  because everything seems to be so pretty and pleasant, but I'm really afraid that April's situation would repeat and it would be just a little pump before the disgusting fall of general market.
Actually we all didnt know if it will continue to increase now or its just a refresh. But all we all hope that it was the start for the recovering of the market. Whatever happens we must always be ready for the possible things may happen. But me, im keep holding until I get back my money and get profit from it. i still believe that it will come before the end of this year.

breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:55:23 AM

If there's a big spike in just a few minutes, I think it's a pump, because that's when everyone will contribute. I enjoy it if there is such a pump thing even if just turn on the market for a moment.
if there has been a temporary surge and they then sell it, i do not think this makes the condition better. we better keep it so that prices will soar higher, at least exceed the highest price of last year

market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:01:38 AM

This is a new substitute for market investors. Those who do not have the patience they will remove themselves from the market and this is also the opportunity for new investors to jump into this market when prices are low.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:03:10 AM

Now we all knw that we're not still outnof the woods yet. We see everyday that there will be spikes and dips almost every hour. I guess, with the trends we are seeing, the price will begin to dip less at mid third quarter to the beginning of the fourth. Then by the fourth quarter we will see a shoot up in the price. Let's all hope it will happen..
We are still experiencing a dump price and I would agree that we will see another dump 3rd quarter, but since whales loves the dump market expect the price to bounce in the last quarter of 2018.

perhap bitcoin price movement right now is not rise temporary , we hope this bull run will stay  until bitcoin make new high.our patience is need to hold our asset and dont sell it at cheap price.
This can't be called a bull run, this is just a short pump after a big dump and yeah hopefully this is true so we can see bitcoin making an all time high again.
Erganadine2728

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:33:19 AM

For now may not be able to conclude. Because still up and down their bitcoin prices. Hopefully my bitcoin price rise soon wait for him Grin
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:53:53 AM

With a marketcap that reaches over $ 150 billion then it is impossible for someone to pump prices, so I'm sure that what happens to bitcoin prices is natural and as reality goes.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:50:57 AM

we just got a development and good news from coindesk custody, it do really make market pump a bit. More big investors will come and its good and i read a lot about blockchain development, ibm started to invest in australia for blockchain development. This is good to find out a lot good news, market soon will recover if this keep going on.

patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:17:01 AM

I think it's more like being as stable as it could after the huge spike followed by the massive dip. It discouraged investors and even created a bad rep with crypto currencies daying that it is a bubble. The second quarter is more like a chance to recover so we'll see dips and spikes. Hopefully this quarter there will be less dips and more spikes.

perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:51:46 AM

The price if bitcoin will always recover,everytime its price will go down the price will rise,everyone expect this to happen.Seeing the coinmarket capitalization it goes to$5k and now it recovered to $6300.I know more people become more skeptical bit the market will always recover and lets trust bitcoins consistency to live long.
Anything can happen to bitcoin in the near time, we can say nothing because its future is totally unknown to everyone, not even to its great investors but still we should hope for better and personally I also think that its price will increase suddenly, as happened in the past because its people still trust bitcoin and invest in it. Still it is one of the most important coins and its use is increasing day by day. I think all these are positive points, which can increase the price of bitcoin very soon.
win365

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:51:50 AM

Unfortunatelly it was just a small pump, before looong deep sinking in a red sea, lol. I`m concerned about now, is it a market recovering, or again it will be just a small pump…

❍  buglab ❍     ▬▬[  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ]▬▬ ❍  buglab ❍
████   Cybersecurity Penetration Testing    ████   
▄▄▄  on the Ethereum Blockchain   ▄▄▄
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:41:53 AM

we all always expect a drastic change in the market and we can not predict how the current crypto market situation because market prices continue to change, if only refresh the market then its value will fall, hopefully crypto market can increase again.

Yes, what we see now are just the everyday changes on the market. The prices of all the cryptocurrencies continue jumping: up and down. If this situation does not change in 2 months I suppose the crypto will not gain too much in 2018.
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:47:13 AM

The likelihood of the crypto market recovered but will not be long. I see from the enthusiast to crypto still a little. too many are selling assets in a bad market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: