Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:03:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54755 times)
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:20:52 AM

New Package For SWATCoin !!!
Package 1:
Buy 12,000 SWATCoin @ usd600
Free 1 Pocket Miner Worth Usd250

Package 2:
Buy 120,000 SWATCoin @ usd6000
Free 11 Pocket Miner Worth Usd2750

¥¥¥¥¥
15th June 2018 ;
Will Launched New Blockchain

Sept 2018 :
Released Pocket Miner
Testing Pocket Miner

Oct 2018:
Sent Pocket Miner To Investor

pwrproperty, You have put it all very clearly in simple steps! Good!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 12:42:36 PM

This is a telegram group with 22400 members

https://t.me/ICO_reports

I am not able to figure out how we can include our ICO in this.

Maybe some of you can try to post our ICO details on this group.
Otclegend

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:52:05 PM

It’s just a reports telegram. No news can be posted except by them. I’m going to try to contact them.
Otclegend

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:50:54 PM

They wouldn’t even review. I asked them why and they just not interested in cooperating. I asked how can you run a business without even reviewing anything we are offering.
heybeablack

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:30:14 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 08:20:58 PM by heybeablack

They wouldn’t even review. I asked them why and they just not interested in cooperating. I asked how can you run a business without even reviewing anything we are offering.
Never hear people if you want to succeed. All this guys will run after you in the future. So just keep doing what you think you have to do and don’t hear who doesn’t trust in you. Even steve job lived and heard all this bad things but he keeps going because he trusts in himself. So just keep going ! There’s always a good way to get what you want. If something doesn’t work we just have to find another way again and again  🙂
Otclegend

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:10:13 PM

Well said. Here is a quote from myself. “Last year I decided to give myself a chance to fail, and here I am a year later on the cusp of succeeding.”
heybeablack

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:35:32 PM

Well said. Here is a quote from myself. “Last year I decided to give myself a chance to fail, and here I am a year later on the cusp of succeeding.”
Exactly what I think
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:08:15 PM

Otclegend & heybeablack, Thanks! I echo your sentiments exactly!

Nothing to be worried about and we don't need them! The entire team and the investor community are doing a great job! I am sure with all these efforts our ICO will pick up soon. Every one is doing good work of promoting it. I can see so many new members posting on twitter and other platforms! Well done every one!

This entire exercise will bring the total SWAT community and group closer together and at the same time bring in several new members into our community.  We still have 20 more days to go! On the one side while all these ICO activities are going on development activities our project keeps going on in the background!

Most of these listing and rating services are paid ones of course..

Many of the marketing agencies and the rating agencies with each other too..

Since https://biggico.com/ wanted us to be rated by https://icorating.com/ I had contacted them.. See this mail below that I had received from them!

----------------------------------------------------

........ We are the world's leading ICO agency that connects large-scale investors and crypto funds with ICO projects. Our business model differs from traditional marketing. The primary focus is to deliver transparent, honest reviews written on the investor-friendly language to maintain the trust of investors in the project. To raise sufficient investments for your project, we closely collaborate with our database of 15,000 investors and 20 funds (AUM more than $2 bln): https://icorating.com/funds/.

To get familiar with our solution, please go to https://product.icorating.com/

Our reviews are delivered to:

1. Grasshopper Capital

2. Galaxy Digital

3. Polychain Capital

4. CryptoCrunch

5. PreAngel

6. Node Capital

7. Regulus Investments

8. Salus Alpha

9. Pantera Capital

10. Petra Ventures

11. Kenetic Capital

12. Rhapsody Ventures

13. SuperAngels

14. Asia Fintech Ventures

15. Cyber Capital

16. Brasilian Crypto Fund

17. BlocktTrade Investments

18. Aslan Capital

19. Block Asset

20. Tsiynguan Ventures

Total AUM more than 2 billion USD

EXCHANGES:

1. Huobi

2. OKEx

3. Binance

4. GBX

A couple of successful cases from our clients undergoing Investment Rating:

Bitclave raised $2.3M

HOQU raised $2.4M

We offer four primary services to benefit your ICO:
1) Expedited Listing - get listed within 24 hours and get your RISK-score to appear on the main page ($2,000)
2) Basic Review - informational review of your project with priority placement. Direct outreach to 15,000 of middle- and high-class investors and 40,000 of media subscribers along with every website visitor ($10,000)
3) Investment Rating - top offer allowing maximum potential for investment. Analytical report with full audit report identifying weaknesses. Direct outreach to 20 partner-funds, 15,000 of middle- and high-class investors, and 40,000 of media subscribers along with every website visitor ($20,000)
4) Smart Contract Audit - full audit of your smart contract identifying potential threats, email me for more information ($10,000)

Please add me on Telegram for a faster flow of communication. I will be glad to jump on a call and find the right solution for your project....

-----------------------------------------

We don't need these paid ones definitely.. even exchanges are the same!

I am truly happy with the kind of solidarity and support shown by our entire community!

I truly appreciate your words of trust and faith and the positive attitude shown by you both and our entire group!

Nothing will stop us from succeeding!

Cheers Every One!
casinista86

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:02:02 PM

Right Dilip, we continue to work hard !!
alexhihidok

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:12:32 PM

I try to promote, as far as possible, our ISO on different resources. On twitter, in VKontakte, on YouTube in comments, on one of the telegrams of the channels, as orally to acquaintances and friends. Everything goes at a less rapid pace, as I expected, but still I believe in the success of our coin. Tomorrow I'll try to convince big investors, maybe it will be interesting for them to participate in our event.
Otclegend

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:12:41 PM

What about Facebook. Can’t someone open up an account as a pocketminer not a crypto
heybeablack

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:16:16 PM

Nothing to be worried about and we don't need them! The entire team and the investor community are doing a great job! I am sure with all these efforts our ICO will pick up soon. Every one is doing good work of promoting it. I can see so many new members posting on twitter and other platforms! Well done every one!

This entire exercise will bring the total SWAT community and group closer together and at the same time bring in several new members into our community.  We still have 20 more days to go! On the one side while all these ICO activities are going on development activities our project keeps going on in the background!

Many of the marketing agencies and the rating agencies with each other too..

Since https://biggico.com/ wanted us to be rated by https://icorating.com/ I had contacted them.. See this mail below that I had received from them!

........ We are the world's leading ICO agency that connects large-scale investors and crypto funds with ICO projects. Our business model differs from traditional marketing. The primary focus is to deliver transparent, honest reviews written on the investor-friendly language to maintain the trust of investors in the project. To raise sufficient investments for your project, we closely collaborate with our database of 15,000 investors and 20 funds (AUM more than $2 bln): https://icorating.com/funds/.

1. Grasshopper Capital

2. Galaxy Digital

3. Polychain Capital

4. CryptoCrunch

5. PreAngel

6. Node Capital

7. Regulus Investments

8. Salus Alpha

9. Pantera Capital

10. Petra Ventures

11. Kenetic Capital

12. Rhapsody Ventures

13. SuperAngels

15. Cyber Capital

18. Aslan Capital

19. Block Asset

20. Tsiynguan Ventures

EXCHANGES:

1. Huobi

2. OKEx

3. Binance

4. GBX

Bitclave raised $2.3M

HOQU raised $2.4M

1) Expedited Listing - get listed within 24 hours and get your RISK-score to appear on the main page ($2,000)
2) Basic Review - informational review of your project with priority placement. Direct outreach to 15,000 of middle- and high-class investors and 40,000 of media subscribers along with every website visitor ($10,000)
3) Investment Rating - top offer allowing maximum potential for investment. Analytical report with full audit report identifying weaknesses. Direct outreach to 20 partner-funds, 15,000 of middle- and high-class investors, and 40,000 of media subscribers along with every website visitor ($20,000)
4) Smart Contract Audit - full audit of your smart contract identifying potential threats, email me for more information ($10,000)

Please add me on Telegram for a faster flow of communication. I will be glad to jump on a call and find the right solution for your project....

I am truly happy with the kind of solidarity and support shown by our entire community!

I truly appreciate your words of trust and faith and the positive attitude shown by you both and our entire group!

Cheers Every One!

Happy to read you. You’re totally right
heybeablack

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:17:07 PM

I try to promote, as far as possible, our ISO on different resources. On twitter, in VKontakte, on YouTube in comments, on one of the telegrams of the channels, as orally to acquaintances and friends. Everything goes at a less rapid pace, as I expected, but still I believe in the success of our coin. Tomorrow I'll try to convince big investors, maybe it will be interesting for them to participate in our event.
Good job👍
heybeablack

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:23:06 PM

What about Facebook. Can’t someone open up an account as a pocketminer not a crypto
You can create it if you think is useful but I think it will be good if we have different page in different languages.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:48:09 PM

New Article on Medium.com

https://medium.com/@onjive/you-met-the-crowd-meet-the-leader-df0cab59cb8

Check it out!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:51:32 PM

This entire exercise will bring the total SWAT community and group closer together and at the same time bring in several new members into our community.  We still have 20 more days to go! On the one side while all these ICO activities are going on, development activities our project keeps going on in the background!

Many of the marketing agencies and the rating agencies work with each other too..

1. Grasshopper Capital

2. Galaxy Digital

3. Polychain Capital

4. CryptoCrunch

5. PreAngel

6. Node Capital

7. Regulus Investments

8. Salus Alpha

9. Pantera Capital

10. Petra Ventures

11. Kenetic Capital

12. Rhapsody Ventures

13. SuperAngels

15. Cyber Capital

18. Aslan Capital

19. Block Asset

20. Tsiynguan Ventures

EXCHANGES:

1. Huobi

2. OKEx

3. Binance

4. GBX

Bitclave raised $2.3M

HOQU raised $2.4M

Cheers Every One!

Happy to read you. You’re totally right

Thanks!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:55:54 PM

Right Dilip, we continue to work hard !!

casinista86, I know it! And I appreciate it! Thanks!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:58:06 PM

alexhihidok, Thanks! This is the kind of effort I am talking about! Well done!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:02:27 PM

For those who wish to read it here, I give below the same article which is based on the introduction in our white paper..

You Met the Crowd. Meet the Leader!

People are just starting to hear about this crypto currency! SWAT is a crypto currency backed by a unique product innovation POCKET MINER the only way to mine SWAT! The moment we say Crypto Currency, we have reached the stage where in, people start throwing up their hands in despair, let out a groan and start saying, “Oh God! One more white paper! Yet another new crypto currency!” The question that pops up on everyone’s mind, with so many crypto currencies being launched every day, is, do we need one more coin at this late stage in the game?

To answer this question, I wish to narrate a similar story that happened in the 1980’s albeit in a different context. This is a story of the fight for leadership featuring four major Japanese motorbike manufactures in a motorcycle market that was fraught with competition and an unforgiving customer base waiting to punish the weak and the inefficient. Suzuki took the brave step of being the pioneer and entered the market first, with a trump card of a product, a motor cycle of the calibre the market had never seen before and immediately garnered a 20% market share. Kawasaki followed suit and brought out a bike that was exactly similar and focused on a different geographical region and soon caught up with Suzuki in market share. A short while later Honda entered the market and decided to use technology that was different from the earlier launches and hit the market with a four stoke engine that was highly fuel efficient, with a mileage that was almost twice that of the other two. The price conscious market literally gobbled up the product in glee and Honda became the largest selling bike in no time. Honda brought out a great product and followed it up with a great marketing campaign. Honda’s advertising campaign had a fantastic punch line. “Fill it. Shut it. Forget it!” The product lived up to the advertising campaign and started dominating the market with a solid market share of more than 60%.

With all segments of the market having been targeted and filled almost completely, Yamaha decided to enter the market as a late entrant, something similar to what the SWAT team is planning to do now. Market experts who are generally cynical about anything that is new, were, as expected skeptical about Yamaha’s success. Yamaha decided to focus on a product with power, pickup and stability and stunned the market with the most powerful bike in the segment. The bike was clearly a winner and the punchline in their advertising campaign was even better! The punchline was simple but very effective. It said, “You met the crowd. Meet the leader!” In a market that was already cluttered, Yamaha captured a market share of 25% and retained it for quite some time!

This is precisely what the new currency SWAT plans to do, to be the leader! You met the crowd. A world that is crowded with innumerable and meaningless crypto currencies and choking on the incompetence and irrelevance of a bulk of these currencies that have no clue about their own business models! Now it is time to meet the leader. SWAT! A powerful coin built on a proven platform enhanced by a new technological innovation that is unique and unbeatable. Most importantly the coin comes with a solid mining model using the uniquely designed POCKET MINER that is crafted to generate revenues for miners and coin holders from day one and deliver profits and a stable return on investments to the investors. The moment on hears these words returns and investments there is a tendency for everyone to create a hue and cry about the Howey Test, which is silly! Though the SWAT project passes the Howey test for crypto currencies with ease, the simple fact and indisputable truth is that, people buy crypto coins to make money and not as charity to some group that develops a meaningless blockchain project hyped and dumped by a hysterical media which in turn is not in it for charitable purposes either! A market that is cynical and skeptical and waiting to punish the weak and inefficient, will not merely accept SWAT as the leader, but will just adore it! The great thing about SWAT’s team is its diversity! It’s time to change the game with SWAT and to raise the level to a height where the inefficient and irrelevant will be left wanting!
alexhihidok

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:18:19 PM

I applaud 50 times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: