Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:59:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54751 times)
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 04:15:59 PM

SWAT - Pocket Miner Advance Booking Token (SPAT) Sale Offer!

Announcing SPAT Sale Offer: SWAT - Pocket Miner Advance Booking Token (SPAT) Sale Offer! As a pre-launch offer this is the announcement for the sale of Pocket Miners at a discounted effective price through a combination sale of SWAT and Pocket Miner. Here is a one time opportunity to buy a Pocket Miner at an approximate price of 250 USD instead of the actual MRP of 335 to 350 USD through a combined purchase of SWAT and Pocket Miner. The details are given below.

This offer is for the sale of only 50 Pocket Miners on a first come first served basis. To promote this offer a token of the the name SPAT has been created. SWAT Pocket Miner Advance Token - SPAT. I have created a sell order for 20 million SPAT in the SPAT/BTC market at the rate of 15 SAT per SPAT.

It is time to move on to the BTC market!

Investors and members who wish to buy a Pocket Miner using this pre-launch scheme should buy 400000 SPAT in the SPAT/BTC market for 0.06 BTC (400000 x 15 SAT = 0.06 BTC).

400000 SPAT = 400000 SWAT + 1 Pocket Miner at an Effective Price of 250 USD for a Pocket Miner approximately. Since the current price of BTC is in the range of 6000 to 6200 USD we use this price of 0.06 BTC for 400000 SWAT. If the price of BTC falls to 5800 to 6000 USD range or rises to 6300 to 6500 USD range we will adjust the price between 0.05 BTC to 0.075 BTC depending on the market price of BTC.

The purchased 400000 SPAT has to be sent to this WAVES WAllet Address: 3P4FHyfyCuQuD1oniE7Z9udWEoeftyT6ZS2

A mail should be sent to admin@swatcoin.network with the transaction ID along with postal address for shipping the Pocket Miner.

400000 SWAT will be sent as exchange for SPAT immediately. Pocket Miner will be shipped starting from the month of October 2018.

Request all members and Investors to promote this offer on various platforms and chat rooms. A bounty of 500 SWAT each for posting this information and promoting this offer on various platforms is announced. 2000 SWAT bounty for those who write a small article minimum 100 words of review about SWAT and Pocket Miner on blogs, forums, Reddit, Steemit, Medium etc and promoting the article on social media platforms. The bounty can be collected by sending the screenshot of the post along with WAVES Wallet Address to admin@swatcoin.network.

Looking forward to the active participation an support of all members and investors in this pre-launch offer and make it a great success like our SWATX Program!

Thanks Every One!

Yuriy has designed a poster for our SPAT Sale Offer!

Check this out!

This is a poster showing the specs of Pocket Miner - Also Designed by Yuriy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minexhudex

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:48:02 PM

Announcing SPAT Sale Offer: SWAT - Pocket Miner Advance Booking Token (SPAT) Sale Offer! As a pre-launch offer this is the announcement for the sale of Pocket Miners at a discounted effective price through a combination sale of SWAT and Pocket Miner. Here is a one time opportunity to buy a Pocket Miner at an approximate price of 250 USD instead of the actual MRP of 335 to 350 USD through a combined purchase of SWAT and Pocket Miner. The details are given below.

This offer is for the sale of only 50 Pocket Miners on a first come first served basis. To promote this offer a token of the the name SPAT has been created. SWAT Pocket Miner Advance Token - SPAT. I have created a sell order for 20 million SPAT in the SPAT/BTC market at the rate of 15 SAT per SPAT.

Investors and members who wish to buy a Pocket Miner using this pre-launch scheme should buy 400000 SPAT in the SPAT/BTC market for 0.06 BTC (400000 x 15 SAT = 0.06 BTC).

400000 SPAT = 400000 SWAT + 1 Pocket Miner at an Effective Price of 250 USD for a Pocket Miner approximately. Since the current price of BTC is in the range of 6000 to 6200 USD we use this price of 0.06 BTC for 400000 SWAT. If the price of BTC falls to 5800 to 6000 USD range or rises to 6300 to 6500 USD range we will adjust the price between 0.05 BTC to 0.075 BTC depending on the market price of BTC.

The purchased 400000 SPAT has to be sent to this WAVES WAllet Address: 3P4FHyfyCuQuD1oniE7Z9udWEoeftyT6ZS2

A mail should be sent to admin@swatcoin.network with the transaction ID along with postal address for shipping the Pocket Miner.

400000 SWAT will be sent as exchange for SPAT immediately. Pocket Miner will be shipped starting from the month of October 2018.

Request all members and Investors to promote this offer on various platforms and chat rooms. A bounty of 500 SWAT each for posting this information and promoting this offer on various platforms is announced. 2000 SWAT bounty for those who write a small article minimum 100 words of review about SWAT and Pocket Miner on blogs, forums, Reddit, Steemit, Medium etc and promoting the article on social media platforms. The bounty can be collected by sending the screenshot of the post along with WAVES Wallet Address to admin@swatcoin.network.

Looking forward to the active participation an support of all members and investors in this pre-launch offer and make it a great success like our SWATX Program!

Thanks Every One!

Check this out!

https://i.imgur.com/N68KJan.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/F9gU0rG.jpg

This device looks impressive, as does the artwork, kudos to Yuri Cheesy

So if I understand correctly this device will be available for direct purchase and for redistribution? do you have any documentation and what are the requisites for distribution in a specific country? tnx and keep up the good work Smiley
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

Announcing the Second Sale of Pocket Miner through our SPAT sale offer!

I am happy to announce that our Iranian Investor, antarmontar (BCT username) who has consistently supported our project from the beginning has made the second purchase in our SPAT sale offer!

He has already got a Pocket Miner as bonus for his more than 1000 USD investment in our SWATX program earlier!

antarmontar, Thank you for your continued support and for your purchase of Pocket Miner + SWAT through of SPAT sale offer program!

Good to have you as part of our project!
antarmontar

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:02:47 PM

I am happy to announce that our Iranian Investor, antarmontar (BCT username) who has consistently supported our project from the beginning has made the second purchase in our SPAT sale offer!

He has already got a Pocket Miner as bonus for his more than 1000 USD investment in our SWATX program earlier!

antarmontar, Thank you for your continued support and for your purchase of Pocket Miner + SWAT through of SPAT sale offer program!

thanks for best project thanks for good support and good job team
SWAT can get to best coin in future!
nice work!.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:12:13 PM

thanks for best project thanks for good support and good job team
SWAT can get to best coin in future!
nice work!.

antarmontar, Thanks for your belief in our project and for your continued support!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:24:08 PM

Thanks Every One!

Check this out!

This device looks impressive, as does the artwork, kudos to Yuri Cheesy

So if I understand correctly this device will be available for direct purchase and for redistribution? do you have any documentation and what are the requisites for distribution in a specific country? tnx and keep up the good work Smiley

minexhudex, Thank you for your appreciation!

The document detailing the requirements for being appointed as a distributor will be released by the end of this week. Thank you for your interest in being a distributor for Pocket Miner. Which country are you from?

If you are interested in buying a Pocket Miner as a individual buyer check this offer..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3308625.msg44102240#msg44102240
Patience.

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:34:20 PM

Yuriy the poster you created is very Nice makes you want it now lol Cheesy
Patience.

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:44:25 PM

antarmontar that is great I see you are on the ball.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:50:03 PM

antarmontar that is great I see you are on the ball.

Patience., Thank you for your active participation and for your appreciation of our D & M member Yuriy and our regular top 5 investor from Iran antarmontar!
CRIPTODIVISA31

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:36:41 PM

When will the exchange be listed?Are you still working on it?When will the outline come out?(ex:yobit,Hitbtc..)

cannibal2, I appreciate your active interest and participation in the various aspects of our project!
Already our CryptoNote based block chain is up and running. SWAT is a PoW coin which requires mining of coins actively by using our Pocket Miner for confirmation of transactions. Our Pocket Miners will be released for sale on the 15th of October 2018. We will list on one or two exchanges at around that time.
What is being traded now on WAVES Platform DEX is just the pre-sale tokens and not our real coin. Once we shift to our block chain the current SWAT Tokens will be swapped for the real SWAT coin on a 1:1 basis.

Since SWAT is like BCN and ETN, based on the CryptoNote algorithm, we will list on one or two exchanges on which these coins are listed. There is a detailed earlier post by me regarding this. You can read it for more details!

good afternoon, my doubt is SWAT is based on Waves and I would list in exchanges that will support waves, then a comment says that SWAT is not the real currency and is only on the waves platform is pre-sale and is not official, and that SWAT will be passed to the Crytonote algorithm, which is the process according to the ROAPMAP should list in the months of AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER, in advance thanks for the real answer  Shocked
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 12:05:32 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 12:19:36 AM by SWTCoin

When will the exchange be listed?Are you still working on it?When will the outline come out?(ex:yobit,Hitbtc..)

cannibal2, I appreciate your active interest and participation in the various aspects of our project!
Already our CryptoNote based block chain is up and running. SWAT is a PoW coin which requires mining of coins actively by using our Pocket Miner for confirmation of transactions. Our Pocket Miners will be released for sale on the 15th of October 2018. We will list on one or two exchanges at around that time.
What is being traded now on WAVES Platform DEX is just the pre-sale tokens and not our real coin. Once we shift to our block chain the current SWAT Tokens will be swapped for the real SWAT coin on a 1:1 basis.

Since SWAT is like BCN and ETN, based on the CryptoNote algorithm, we will list on one or two exchanges on which these coins are listed. There is a detailed earlier post by me regarding this. You can read it for more details!

good afternoon, my doubt is SWAT is based on Waves and I would list in exchanges that will support waves, then a comment says that SWAT is not the real currency and is only on the waves platform is pre-sale and is not official, and that SWAT will be passed to the Crytonote algorithm, which is the process according to the ROAPMAP should list in the months of AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER, in advance thanks for the real answer  Shocked

CRIPTODIVISA31, SWAT on WAVES Platform DEX is a token. It cannot be mined. The videos which we have released recently showing the mining of SWAT using Pocket Miner is our blockchain based SWAT coin that runs on the CryptoNote algorithm. We already have an approval for listing SWAT on the crypto currency exchange 'stocks.exchange'. We are just waiting for the launch of our blockchain and Pocket Miners for shifting to our SWAT Coin which is an altcoin based on CryptoNote like Bytecoin (BCN), Electroneum (ETN), Monero (XMR), etc. When we make the shift the current SWAT will be exchanged on a 1:1 basis for the CryptoNote based SWAT Coin that can be mined using Pocket Miner and stored on our Windows GUI Wallet. All these details are already posted in several earlier posts on Bitcointalk including the letter of approval from stocks.excange.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:28:44 AM

Hope i can get 1 pocket miner & im waiting for swatphone brand penetrate world market as huawei , xiaomi & oppo..☺️😊

i have some request for our pocket miner, maybe we can benchmark ulefon model which have long lasting bettery life span 13000 mAH

ulefone spec :

http://m.ulefone.com/products/power5/features.html

pwrproperty, Sure we will reach the top 10 brands of phones in the next 2 years! That should be our target! I am sure you will get your Pocket Miner soon. Thanks for your suggestion to improve our battery life to 13000 mAH as per the sample you have mentioned. We will consider it in the future. As of now the present 5500 mAH capacity is better than most phones in its category. As mentioned in an earlier post every 6 months we will have a new model release with better specifications and features!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:47:02 PM

Question through email:

What is the miner we plan to launch for automobiles which is mentioned in our whitepaper?

Answer:

The standalone mining device which we plan to launch for automobiles and appliances will be a Android based rugged device without the functionalities of a smartphone or tablet.

It will just mine and the mining revenue can subsidize the cost of petrol or electricity used by the automobiles or the appliances.

But it will be launched only after stabilizing the Pocket Miner sales first.

Most probably we will release a trial version of the standalone miner in the month of May 2019.
Patience.

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:22:54 PM

Question through email:

What is the miner we plan to launch for automobiles which is mentioned in our whitepaper?

Answer:

The standalone mining device which we plan to launch for automobiles and appliances will be a Android based rugged device without the functionalities of a smartphone or tablet.

It will just mine and the mining revenue can subsidize the cost of petrol or electricity used by the automobiles or the appliances.

Most probably we will release a trial version of the standalone miner in the month of May 2019.
this is great so soon SWAT will have a line of products so cool
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:42:58 PM

Question through email:

Answer:

this is great so soon SWAT will have a line of products so cool

Patience., Yes. But we still have a long way to go before we reach that stage. Once we appoint distributors and till the time we reach a good volume of 500 to 1000 pieces of Pocket Miner sales per month, we will focus on Pocket Miners. Thanks for your appreciation!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:06:52 PM

SPAT Sale Offer - Article on Reddit/Wavesplatform.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Wavesplatform/comments/97vjga/swat_pocket_miner_advance_booking_token_spat_sale/?ref=share&ref_source=link
Otclegend

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:45:28 PM

More exposure everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
casinista86

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:56:47 PM

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1529567114017400/permalink/1581642672143177/
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 09:26:06 PM

Otclegend, casinista86, Thanks! Yes we need all the exposure that we can get!
GetHJR

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:52:50 PM

I am very pleased to see the active aspiration of everyone.

We are strong and we have one goal to be something more.

Thank you all for the support!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: