Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:18:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Future  (Read 22466 times)
Kebokantahu

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:42:10 PM

Opinions on Ripple. Will it actually spike or not worth the investment anymore?
Although ripple got a lot of support from financial companies, but recently ripple began to lose support from the community. So the chances of ripple will not grow big this year.
I think lately the volume of ripple is starting to increase and some people are getting interested in coins again
yes indeed the possibility of ripple conditions this year will remain like this, but we no one knows how the future
we just wait how the ripple until the end of this year because all things can happen here without anyone know
Conserveries

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:44:48 PM

Ripple is not designed for a large price, essentially the price will not grow, it costs 3-5 dollars for 1 Ripple coin, but this is the limit of dreams.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:48:01 PM

If you're looking long-term, then XRP is a very solid bet - it is one of the strongest projects, with a current real-world use-case and a tremendous amount of potential.
If you are just looking for quick short-term trading opportunities, then there are probably better bets elsewhere. XRP price doesn't tend to move much in response to Ripple news.
bachus

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:50:10 PM

As for me, I personally didnt hear a lot about ripple scince I begin my crypto carrier, so maybe this is the sign of its non popularity and having less perspectives, than others.
beccer

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:50:25 PM

I think ripple has a good future, ripple technology is now widely adopted by banks and thus there will be many people who will be interested in making its value more expensive
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

Many people say about Ripple that it will be used in banks to conduct blockchain transactions, and as a result will grow at times.
I think this will not happen because the banking transactions will use the Ripple technology, not the Ripple token. Therefore, most likely the Ripple token will remain between 50 cents and 3 US dollars for several more years.

electrobit

Activity: 317
Merit: 81

Next to Full Member Rank.

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:34:29 PM

You could check this one. Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3367896.msg35282096#msg35282096

The Bloqqe Foundation
Businesses Age based-on Blockchain Technology.
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:36:04 PM

Speculation along with significant time to adoption is going to lead to many many ripples in the Ripple future.  I think the longer the development time is slotted to take and the higher the potential utility the more of this extensive rippling we will see.  It does show that the coin itself has potential in the eyes of the speculative masses.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:50:46 PM

As many say at this forum, the Ripple project is not a real crypto currency, so I have nothing to say, except that this project has a very large community of people who believe in the growth of the Ripple project, I think that many people do not quite understand what today can be with similar projects, it is unfortunate that many do not see the overall picture.
Yusran

Activity: 78
Merit: 3

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:53:39 PM

Ripple would be one of the crypto-coins that would bring a lot of bad press for the cryptomarket.

Having said this, the world would look very different in a few years due to the blockchain technology.

Ripple enabled entrepreneurs to create more disruptive products, for instance, 0chain, which is providing fast decentralized storage solutions matching current cloud providers at zero cost.
So ripple future seems to be promising and a profitable into the market.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:54:45 PM

ripple has good future i think. but its really hard to predic when it spike, every altcoin is down now, although few days market is going up.

Yusran

Activity: 78

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:02:49 PM

If you're looking long-term, then XRP is a very solid bet - it is one of the strongest projects, with a current real-world use-case and a tremendous amount of potential.
If you are just looking for quick short-term trading opportunities, then there are probably better bets elsewhere. XRP price doesn't tend to move much in response to Ripple news.

Well I totally agree with your words, ripple is very promising and profitable coin in the emar coming days. And thanks for your positive answer and your boost

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:41:36 PM

Many people say about Ripple that it will be used in banks to conduct blockchain transactions, and as a result will grow at times.
I think this will not happen because the banking transactions will use the Ripple technology, not the Ripple token. Therefore, most likely the Ripple token will remain between 50 cents and 3 US dollars for several more years.

It's an old argument, but I really disagree, I think that banks will use XRP. Yes they can in theory use their own token on the Ripple ledger - but XRP is the only native token; anything else introduces counterparty risk.

Ripple has a variety of approaches, but the key one for me is xRapid, which absolutely uses XRP. Do some googling on xRapid, and I think you'll change your mind about XRP use - here's just one recent report: https://oracletimes.com/heres-why-xrapid-will-catapult-ripple-xrp-to-the-double-digits/
Dragomot435

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:41:07 PM

I think the ripple is a potential coin and it has a good future. it takes a good position on the coinmarketcup. so in the coming years I predict growth for it
kanna

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:56:37 AM

With a promising financial technology for future and growing network of banks, Ripple’s cryptocurrency looks like a promising long-term investment. With more investors becoming aware of XRP and a growing awareness towards its technology, XRP’s prices are expected to rise in the future  Smiley
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:00:32 AM

I think Ripple has a great future down the years. And if anything, it might be one of the few coins we'll see the application of sooner than later.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
faisaladitya

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:04:08 AM

in my opinion, Coins Ripple still worth to invest, even the price of Ripple is still expensive at this time, I myself still invest in Ripple.
mariayaz

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:49:31 AM

Ripple is a good coin but it wont go to moon in my opinion. Plus its centralized. No idea what will be its future when crypto is accepted worldwide.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
Dark_lord

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:01:03 PM

Not sure what to say about it, but gives me the yikes. I am afraid of trading it, owning it, buying it, and I am even not trusting people who own it or talk about ripple. Sounds weird, but it is not for me.
electrobit

Activity: 317
Merit: 81

Next to Full Member Rank.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:19:42 PM

Have you all guys thought this? We are (at least the most) against banking control, because of inflation and others things. Blockchain was developed to avoid/repair centralized systems like banks, and now when banks are issuing a cryptocurrency, many people want it because of the banks???

Just think on that! Smiley Smiley

The Bloqqe Foundation
Businesses Age based-on Blockchain Technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: