Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:28:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Future  (Read 22469 times)
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:39:42 PM

Opinions on Ripple. Will it actually spike or not worth the investment anymore?
I honestly myself am in doubt, take a Ripple or not. Like the coin is not bad. Ranked in the top cryptocurrency, but still something I am concerned in it. And until I decide to invest in it.

the main feature that makes investors doubt is extreme centralization of XRP. the price can go down in any moment if developers want to sell their coins.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:43:16 PM

As of now I can say that even ripple is not totally high price it's alright because still it's a good investment.  Who knows maybe in the best more months ripple get a good price.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
phasngvx866

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:02:39 AM

I think that in the long term Ripple will not give great results. This coin will rise in price. Now all the coins will increase in price. But I don't believe in big growth. I think there are many other coins that will bring you better results. I use Ripple only to transport bitcoins from one exchange to another.
Griffith Allen

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:35:37 AM

A large number of banks from around the world are actively working with Ripple to implement its technology over their payment infrastructure. It makes Ripple trustworthy, and investors find XRP to be a comparatively safer bet as compared to other cryptocurrencies.
jubellapham

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:46:53 AM

If the bull market comes, then even the XRP will have a good rise.
However, this token is a centralized token, so I am not very optimistic.
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:06:54 AM

Ripple thinks it's worth investing right now, but ripples are more inclined to be invested in the long run. Because now ripple is still a small coin that is developing. So to be able to achieve a satisfactory profit it takes a long time.
phamhung141a

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:13:08 AM

the future of ripple is still a speculation and questions from various parties. now ripple is still trusted by people to be an investment even though the movement of ripple coins in terms of price is very low and does not show a significant upward trend. so I think I should think rightly if I want to have a ripple coin as an asset
adutlf88xn

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:03:27 AM

I believe that Ripple is one of the best projects in the cryptocurrency sector, it is developing very well and has closed important agreements, as well as being very solid because behind it there is a large consortium of banks Smiley
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:10:42 AM

Rippe who has an increased level of development potential is able to make his future better. This is the first step to success for the future Ripple. so it's great to support Ripple's change from now on by investing to improve prices and future developments.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:18:08 AM

I believe that Ripple is one of the best projects in the cryptocurrency sector, it is developing very well and has closed important agreements, as well as being very solid because behind it there is a large consortium of banks Smiley
yes, RIpple is one of the best coins and is now on the list of 10 best coin, I agree with you Ripple has a bright future, Ripple has a sophisticated system and now has cooperated with the bank,
CryptoFlame

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:42:23 AM

Ripple is not a classic cryptocurrency. It has some potential, but don't wait too much from it.
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:50:42 AM

maybe this time is not worth the investment because right now I see the future of Ripple is also good and can survive in the long term because more and more people who want to own it and the market demand is also quieter then than that and I am sure Ripple has a good price for the future

hydrococo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:57:37 AM

If it were for me the ripple is not an option the right to invest. Better choose other altcoin, such as a dash or Neo. because until now I see that the future of the ripple is less good. It would be great of your investment on ethereum or bitcoin. However, it may be another person's assessment would have been different. But if for me, yet it occurred to for investment in ripple.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:01:25 AM

I just don't get it why people still supports ripple. Ripple contradicts the main quality of cryptocurrency which is being decentralized. I just don't know why people would buy a centralized coin. Ripple has huge potential of profit that's why people buy it? Those people are only fooling themselves.
anggurMerah

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:28:28 AM

I think Ripple can still survive until the future. The price of Ripple too over time will go up to be even better than in previous years. And Ripple is still very worthy for us to make as a long-term investment asset. I believe Ripple can still live.
4garret

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:38:39 AM

Ripple is a privately owned small company, with a highly competent developer and hardworking management. Because their primary use case (up to now) is cross-border payments between banks, they should focus on regulatory compliance and, to begin with, have opted to target the slow payment corridor and involve the first high costs, so it seems difficult for the ripple to rise to the fore
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:41:08 AM

In the Ripple system, the user can store funds in dollars, in parallel to pay in euros or yen, bitcoins or even gold. Ripple is a worthy addition to bitcoin as a payment protocol, but there is a big difference between the two crypto currencies in the scheme of work. The fact is that Ripple does not rely on the block, and the XRP coin can not be mined.
bornMercurial

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:44:01 AM

In my view, the ripple price is low but it will go up. And many people love it because the ripples have a good future.
It's a great coin. and I think that the current price is a good purchase. With market recovery, the price will grow a lot.

tolobua

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:03:36 AM

The ripple price is currently falling dramatically, it seems very difficult for the ripple to crawl up. If this happens more and more, like it will be many people who leave the ripple and switch to another coin that is more profitable. The investors will also be reduced because they do not want to lose.
SindiRokRok

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:55:10 AM

The Ripple network solution can reduce costs significantly, speed up transfers from days down to seconds while also reducing errors, and provide real-time info as to the status of the tasks and money flows involved - the current technology in use by SWIFT falls short on all accounts. If the banks choose to use XRP, their prices are further reduced. Hopefully, the ripple price can go up as soon as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: