Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:30:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find the right coins to buy  (Read 3617 times)
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:04:28 PM

RESEARCH is the best thing to do before buying a token.
you should know the updates of their project.
the platform launch and project operation.
partnership and updates.
these are the fundamentals of a future pump.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:08:15 PM

Hello, I have been trading for some months now. I have had some losses but now I recovered and I have the same I started with. The hardest part for me is finding the right coins to buy. I have been around signals telegram groups and tried with some scanners, but havent had much success. What would you recommend?

I believe coinmarketcap can really help your query in choosing the best cryptocurrency to invest because choosing the top coins in coinmarketcap exchange may help you from any risk or downfall of market prices.
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:09:58 PM

Wink
Always do your own research. Look for the coin with good community, good project and nice team. Take time to research than to invest in the coin without any assurance that you will get a lot of money. Once you found the right coin, it is already the better time in investing in altcoin. Don't go with hype coin and always trust yourself no matter what happened. For additional information, make sure that you studied their whitepaper before investing. Goodluck
I agree! It is very important to do research. first of all you need decide - what is it coin for you? Are you going to wait till listing and sell it (do not forget about bounty) Or you can wait.
It is important to see the idea of full project - do they work for longterm or they only for the short term - ofcourse science and fintech more profitable than grassgrowing - but who knows
See the future))) little bit of market analysts and faith

I really need a thing that can show all the ongoing ICOs and analytics. But I can't find a good one
I ve seen one ico they going to launch the one portal where you can find all tools which you need
Wink i know them - https://streamity.org/en/

I know them too. Gonna try their services
boh1215

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:42:47 PM

One way to find the right coin to buy is to look at and monitor the development of the coin you want to buy in coinmarketcap, if the coin is in progress and there are opportunities for success, then you can buy cheaply. in addition you should also study the literature on technical and fundamental analysis.
aigor9994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:17:39 PM

on any coin you can earn, the most important thing is look at the trading volumes and the state of the market!
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:46:09 PM

One way to find the right coin to buy is to look at and monitor the development of the coin you want to buy in coinmarketcap, if the coin is in progress and there are opportunities for success, then you can buy cheaply. in addition you should also study the literature on technical and fundamental analysis.
any self-respecting exchange shows the most rated coins. Based on this information, each user can make a choice in favor of one or more coins. It is necessary to look not only at the price of a coin, but also to study completely the schedule of growth and falling prices.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:27:42 PM

Search this forum, you can join the telegram channels where discuss the bounty program! If there is a HYIP find any project, you should read about the project and make funding for the project!
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:42:43 PM

If you want to buy coins now and you have no idea on what coins that you want to buy you need to do a research by searching it in cryptomarket cap or in telegram the only thing you need is to choose the good one.
SunoCN

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:16:47 AM

The right coins to buy have some advantages like good dev team, a clear roadmap, fully information whitepaper, and strong partners
Etrilicious

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:32:16 AM

You find the right coin by doing proper research, now let me assist you a little on your research. Spotcoin is a good project to buy into but to buy into Spotcoin here are few things you need to know before investing https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoin-with-experience-comes-legitimacy-1adf04976299
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:32:48 AM

to find a good coin to fit to buy it looks like you should see from coin that has a price below or less than $ 1 and after that you see from the progress of the project they have, if the coin they have has a good development and volume then it can become a good coin to buy.
Alkhalifi69

Activity: 307

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:23:04 AM

Hello, I have been trading for some months now. I have had some losses but now I recovered and I have the same I started with. The hardest part for me is finding the right coins to buy. I have been around signals telegram groups and tried with some scanners, but havent had much success. What would you recommend?
which you do that is correct, may just seek information by joining the telegram group or other. but not only that you also have to observe the graphics of altcoin price movement so you know what the highest price of the coin is before it and you should also see the volume of the coin is high or low so you are easier to determine which coin will be suitable for you invest.
AutoBlockX

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:14:53 PM

The crypto industry is full of claims, and that makes it difficult to choose what coins to buy on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Over the past years, hundreds of new cryptocurrencies came on the market. Most of them are just copycat or only have a few features that make them different.
Only a handful of those cryptocurrencies are real outliers. Those unique ones disrupt their industry just like bitcoin did with the financial sector. Here are some that I believe are going to increase substantially:

Bitcoin - It will stay the number one cryptocurrency for the foreseeable future and go up to 50,000$ in 2-3 years.

Ethereum - This coin is set to rise to $5000 within the next 2 years. As bitcoin price rises, all other cryptocurrencies will likely rise.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

If you want a buy a coin, research it by looking at how many nodes are using it. Node refers to a “full” client. A “full” client is a client that owns the block chain and that is sharing blocks and transaction across the network.  You want to find a coin where lots of people use it and the market cap is undervalued because then you have a higher chance of it going up if you hold it. look at the circulating supply and market cap, look at the team behind it, what they said the coin is about, come up with a personal decision does this make any sense, you need to review who is behind the audit on the smart contract, do they have other projects as well, maybe coins/ICOs, is there a specific purpose a so called utility for the token or what not. Thank you.
TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:11:55 PM

You should find a trustworthy ICO project. However, it is quite a complicated topic, cause among all of the existing projects there are a lot of ones that should not be trusted at all. I am working in this field for a while now, and, sometimes I had a really bad experience with some platforms. However, I have found a really safe application. It is called Kelvin-blockchain - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
Phat Buzz Tart

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

You need to do your own research.
To watch who are the team of this project, what are they doing, what is their roadmap and etc.
If all is okay with that - buy it and see how value of your portfolio grows Smiley
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:15:59 PM

It's not advisable to ask for a good coins to invest because you might be misleading of a good coin to invest since some people sometimes trying to destruct others so i must suggest to check the top 10 best coin in coincapmarket for you to choose a better type of coins to invest.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:24:05 PM

It depends upon the person, because we cannot suggest the coins. Sometimes it leads to great loss. So make your own research, otherwise go to coinmarketcap. Select the top ten coins among that choose which couns have growth. Check the recent growth of the coins and try to invest in that coins. Split your investment into more than one coin. Then only you can able to manage, if one coin values goes low means other coins will help you.
Cagan

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:32:21 PM

I examine the most tokens in volume before I make the purchase. I am looking at how many pieces are produced, the highest and lowest prices. I am examining the details of the progeny if it is in the head. These are my criteria. I do not take it according to the discourses of others.
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:08:02 PM

You need to do your own research.
To watch who are the team of this project, what are they doing, what is their roadmap and etc.
If all is okay with that - buy it and see how value of your portfolio grows Smiley
I usually choose coins in the top 50 on Coinmarketcap to invest because the risk is very low and these coins will recover most strongly after the market fluctuates. Choosing the right coin will account for most of the success of your investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: