Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:09:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 8577 times)
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:39:38 AM

I believe that if the developers created such favorable conditions for users, then the project will definitely be successful. What do you think? I'm interested in the opinion of the rest.
Hey. You think right. The developers spent a lot of money and energy on this. I think it's not in vain.
I thoroughly studied the project and all the reviews. There are no problems here, so you can participate. Do not be shy.
Good job. But I did not doubt it. Many of my colleagues talked about this project. That's why I'm here now.
I'm sure your hopes will be justified. This project has serious prospects. After all, developers are real professionals.
I read a lot about them. Despite the fact that developers from different countries, they can work together without problems. That's cool.
The main thing is that they were able to realize their idea. They did it very well. Now the project is actively developing.
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:41:27 AM

I believe that if the developers created such favorable conditions for users, then the project will definitely be successful. What do you think? I'm interested in the opinion of the rest.
Hey. You think right. The developers spent a lot of money and energy on this. I think it's not in vain.
I thoroughly studied the project and all the reviews. There are no problems here, so you can participate. Do not be shy.
Good job. But I did not doubt it. Many of my colleagues talked about this project. That's why I'm here now.
I'm sure your hopes will be justified. This project has serious prospects. After all, developers are real professionals.
I read a lot about them. Despite the fact that developers from different countries, they can work together without problems. That's cool.
The main thing is that they were able to realize their idea. They did it very well. Now the project is actively developing.
Soon the project will be at the highest level. Developers deserve it. Good luck with their work. Smiley
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:44:12 AM

I like projects that are really interested in their community. Cryptfunder’s team always try to fulfill all customer’s requests and be needed for different users. All of their special offers will be popular for sure I think.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:47:22 AM

I like projects that are really interested in their community. Cryptfunder’s team always try to fulfill all customer’s requests and be needed for different users. All of their special offers will be popular for sure I think.
Yes, I think its their main idea. What do you mean exactly? About what special offers are talking about? It is very interesting for me.
vvv8

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:50:03 AM

Yes, I think its their main idea. What do you mean exactly? About what special offers are talking about? It is very interesting for me.
I am talking about a well-designed system and about the bounty program. I think these features are very important to grow a strong and active community.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:53:05 AM

I am talking about a well-designed system and about the bounty program. I think these features are very important to grow a strong and active community.
Yes, I think it is a good way for platform development, especially, when it is connected with funding and economics. I hope there are much more interesting event and offers for customers and users that you have mentioned.
vvv8

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:56:06 AM

Yes, I think it is a good way for platform development, especially, when it is connected with funding and economics. I hope there are much more interesting event and offers for customers and users that you have mentioned.
I can agree with you. Today developers launched an interesting contest for those who want to popularize the project and earn some coins.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:00:00 PM

I can agree with you. Today developers launched an interesting contest for those who want to popularize the project and earn some coins.
It is good that they are permanently doing exciting actions. Can you walk me through? I want to know about it more information
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:03:45 PM

By what criteria the team will select the most promising projects and whether their choice will be justified? There are also various ICO ratings that are already engaged in similar things
mine777

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

By what criteria the team will select the most promising projects and whether their choice will be justified? There are also various ICO ratings that are already engaged in similar things
No, you probably didn't understand the point of the project . Developers will provide financing for projects that are really the most promising and potentially successful.  On account of the project evaluations I can't say I think an experienced team will evaluate the projects properly.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:05:54 PM

No, you probably didn't understand the point of the project . Developers will provide financing for projects that are really the most promising and potentially successful.  On account of the project evaluations I can't say I think an experienced team will evaluate the projects properly.
I would like to be sure that really worthwhile projects are being selected. Because today there are too many Scam projects.
mine777

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:06:33 PM

I would like to be sure that really worthwhile projects are being selected. Because today there are too many Scam projects.
I think this will not be any problems, the development team is very worthy and experienced.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:07:34 PM

I think this will not be any problems, the development team is very worthy and experienced.
Keep in mind one detail that ICO bench gave them a whopping 4.8 points which also greatly affects the overall confidence and disposition to the project.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:11:09 PM

Keep in mind one detail that ICO bench gave them a whopping 4.8 points which also greatly affects the overall confidence and disposition to the project.
When placed such high ratings a chance that it will be released some worthwhile product or platform is very high.
mine777

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

The idea of the project is very interesting and in the future many people will be able to make a lot of money thanks to this platform
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:14:56 PM

The idea of the project is very interesting and in the future many people will be able to make a lot of money thanks to this platform
The profitability of some of the ICO which was previously just space. For example, NEO grew several thousand times.
mine777

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:16:30 PM

The profitability of some of the ICO which was previously just space. For example, NEO grew several thousand times.
In General, the prospects for investing in cryptocurrency are very huge. Every day there are new innovative projects that can really change the world for the better or to offer users some new and the most advanced and high-quality product .
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:19:02 PM

It seems to me that this platform will create a very good competition in the ICO market, which will have a very positive impact on the development of the cryptocurrency as a whole
vvv8

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:21:38 PM

It seems to me that this platform will create a very good competition in the ICO market, which will have a very positive impact on the development of the cryptocurrency as a whole
This will be a very good incentive for new projects to make a really interesting product that will be in demand among users, and not to collect money from them and then disappear into oblivion.
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:25:08 PM

This will be a very good incentive for new projects to make a really interesting product that will be in demand among users, and not to collect money from them and then disappear into oblivion.
Anyone who invests in crypto currency especially in startups should understand that this is a very risky activity and you need to be ready to lose your money. No one gives any guarantees you voluntarily go for it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: