Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:06:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35043 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 12:32:27 PM

Very the system of encouragement in the form of algorithm pos impresses. It will be very convenient to use the exchange functions and at the same time to store tokens and to multiply them simply for storage.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:38:47 PM

Well, this seems like a very interesting project. Decoin has a great features as a coin with its own exchange. I think I should keep in touch with this project. I want to know more about Decoin and undersrand much better about its goal for our community of crypto currency. I am looking forward for more updates and progressive performance of this new project.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:45:04 PM

Decoin will be a successful project for sure. Investors will take advantage of the annual interest that they offer to thier shareholders.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:10:22 PM

The new exchange is good! Since the old stock exchange sometimes closes registration of new users because they can not ensure the safety of assets, and try to prevent money laundering. I hope the new exchange is ready for such situations and will make all transactions absolutely honest and clean!
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:23:11 PM

Decoin is realy worth investing since they have thier own secured trading platform with 24/7 support and a POS system that entitles token holders to earn annual dividends from thier platform.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:23:29 PM

It seems another kind of trading sites I think. But what gets my attention for this project is, they are planning to have a direct trading between fiat to crypto and vice versa. It sounds good for me but I'm still confused on how it will be going to happen. I hope they can provide more details about this features because I'm interested to follow this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:36:50 PM

Another great project in which a first project adopt blockchain technology involving profit sharing exchange. I'm just hoping they could provide a good and high standard of security so that many investors could attract and invest more on this prestigious project.

Aren't profit sharing coins a common thing these days? Like the devs get a couple of million to play around with for absolutely nothing and the users get a couple of cents
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

Another great project in which a first project adopt blockchain technology involving profit sharing exchange. I'm just hoping they could provide a good and high standard of security so that many investors could attract and invest more on this prestigious project.

Aren't profit sharing coins a common thing these days? Like the devs get a couple of million to play around with for absolutely nothing and the users get a couple of cents

That is right, but maybe this platform maybe different from other and hopefully they will be fair to their clients. Like they need some serious transparency for every transactions just to proved that they are following what is written in the WP.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

It seems another kind of trading sites I think. But what gets my attention for this project is, they are planning to have a direct trading between fiat to crypto and vice versa. It sounds good for me but I'm still confused on how it will be going to happen. I hope they can provide more details about this features because I'm interested to follow this project.

Yeah,.as this project is in.progression stage we just hoping that their would by many supporters as well as investors on this awesome project. As I really appreciated their platform in which it will able to have a share while you have been part on their trading site. Hopefully this project will success.

Well, with the seriousness and activeness of the team we can be sure that the project will continue its developments and will surely have many investors and supporters.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:39:51 PM

That is right, but maybe this platform maybe different from other and hopefully they will be fair to their clients. Like they need some serious transparency for every transactions just to proved that they are following what is written in the WP.

I am sure that dev will gonna make a system that will make the report transparent to all members. The project really have a good potential and can surely make this successful soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:43:21 PM

Yeah,.as this project is in.progression stage we just hoping that their would by many supporters as well as investors on this awesome project. As I really appreciated their platform in which it will able to have a share while you have been part on their trading site. Hopefully this project will success.

Well, this is being handled by an experience BM then I can definitely say that this can be guaranteed to be supported by many people. Since the project is new then yes, we can see that they are still in progression stage.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:49:20 PM

Wow such projects have not yet met is it nice to see that there is something new and how for me I need more such projects.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:49:26 PM

Are you referring to some projects that got a lot of profit then suddenly it vanished? Anyway, I have a feeling that this project is different. I hope the team will give us assurance about this project.

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:58:36 PM

Well, when i come to Decoin website, it look like very professional website. I have some question : Decoin will have any bounty program right? And have any plan to get listing or using Decoin exchange by itself?

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

you are talking about the expansion in the future to 50 countries. But I'm interested in what country do you plan to launch the platform in the first place?
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:25:19 PM

Decoin will be a successful project for sure. Investors will take advantage of the annual interest that they offer to thier shareholders.
Indeed. This project is really good, I'm really sure about it. Also, their supporters are very communicative each other sharing each other.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:43:26 PM

Yes, absolutely the project looks convincing and beneficial. The project has higher possibilities to become hugely successful. With the use of great blockchain technology project is become more reliable for investment. After some time later project will expand their self.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:44:18 PM

Indeed. This project is really good, I'm really sure about it. Also, their supporters are very communicative each other sharing each other.
Really? I agree that this project is so good. But everything should be for time answer. I will keep observing about Decoin from now.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:35:05 PM

Really? I agree that this project is so good. But everything should be for time answer. I will keep observing about Decoin from now.
Decoin really sounds much intresting and that is what attracted me towards this project. This project is really having a bright future ahead so it should surely be supported by various investors.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:52:08 PM

Decoin really sounds much intresting and that is what attracted me towards this project. This project is really having a bright future ahead so it should surely be supported by various investors.
This is a blockchain profit sharing exchange platform so for sure it is much unique and should have a number of investors to the project. This project should surely be of huge help ahead for many users.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: