Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:39:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35045 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:58:12 AM

Is there a minimum lock in period for the token investors? Where do you plan to list your tokens?

I think this is too early to discuss about the listing that token in exchanges. But I personally find it not so attractive that they just give 6% p.a. to their Stakeholders.
Perhaps you are right, but if the project team claims to enter the top-level exchanges, this increases the credibility of the project and the team

I guess all ICO's increases their credibility if they will be listed on top-level exchanges. But it'll take time and effort to be listed on crypto-exchanges.
All emphasis of this token is directed to the auction on own exchange. The purpose to create certain "sandbox" in which all will be able to receive cryptocurrencies for internal exchanges.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:13:19 AM

I think that this project is aiming a way to become more interesting for people. If the Decoin will become listed to some top-level exchanges, then that would be better, because more people will become attracted to the Decoin project. If that happens, continues engagement of people, users, supporters and investors will lead to make the community of Decoim into much bigger. I am looking forward for this project.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:40:30 AM

Is there a minimum lock in period for the token investors? Where do you plan to list your tokens?

I think this is too early to discuss about the listing that token in exchanges. But I personally find it not so attractive that they just give 6% p.a. to their Stakeholders.
Yes, actually i only concern about listing exchange, but i really want know what is the number of sharing? Really 6%, per day or per month?

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:08:07 AM

Perhaps you are right, but if the project team claims to enter the top-level exchanges, this increases the credibility of the project and the team
Theres a lot of things to consider before you can consider that a token is profitable even if it is already listed on exchanges. So better be careful choosing for the coin to invest.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

Hello guys,

First of all you should check their official video on YouTube and subscribe on their channel.

DECOIN is a fully secure technology system for cryptocurrency users, enabling users to fully exploit their coin potential, by aligning with the Decentralized nature of the blockchain itself.
DECOIN’s POS algorithm ensures an average of 6.2% annual interest return to all coin holders that will stake their coins on DECOIN's online wallet, rewarding their loyalty toward the coin adoption.

They have an experienced team and if you check the website they even have more than 1400 registers and close to reach 1.5M$. One of the most promising projects launched in the last weeks. They have booked a 6% for bounty program, so stay tuned guys, this campaign is highly recommended.

Remember: PoS is the future, you still can take the train!

Regards!

This is a good sign that Ecoin had gain big impression in the public, Did they launch a bounty campaign platform or any promotion in the past before the ICO sale?

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:07:28 PM

I think such projects are the future of crypto-currency, when different functions are combined on one platform. I hope the platform will soon work.

It will soon work if the dev is really serious to continue the development and if they will improve their advertising, also the promotional bonuses and their marketing too.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:23:51 PM

Hello guys,

First of all you should check their official video on YouTube and subscribe on their channel.

DECOIN is a fully secure technology system for cryptocurrency users, enabling users to fully exploit their coin potential, by aligning with the Decentralized nature of the blockchain itself.
DECOIN’s POS algorithm ensures an average of 6.2% annual interest return to all coin holders that will stake their coins on DECOIN's online wallet, rewarding their loyalty toward the coin adoption.

They have an experienced team and if you check the website they even have more than 1400 registers and close to reach 1.5M$. One of the most promising projects launched in the last weeks. They have booked a 6% for bounty program, so stay tuned guys, this campaign is highly recommended.

Remember: PoS is the future, you still can take the train!

Regards!

This is a good sign that Ecoin had gain big impression in the public, Did they launch a bounty campaign platform or any promotion in the past before the ICO sale?
Yes, very good signal for Decoin at this time. 6.2% annual interest return is the nice number. Maybe i should invest more.
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:41:46 PM

Its really attractive however its too good to be true. Lets see how this project goes and hopefully they will prevail.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:41:59 PM

I think such projects are the future of crypto-currency, when different functions are combined on one platform. I hope the platform will soon work.

This platform will soon work and have the chance to become successful, it just need to have many serious investors and many active supporters that will help with the advertising and promotions.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

Its really attractive however its too good to be true. Lets see how this project goes and hopefully they will prevail.

What part of the project is too good to be true? For now, let's follow this project and see how serious they are and how far they can go to make this project successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:49:53 PM

This platform will soon work and have the chance to become successful, it just need to have many serious investors and many active supporters that will help with the advertising and promotions.
Yes, absolutely the project has higher possibilities to become highly successful. But still project is new and it needs some effective promotions to expand their self. Also, good promotions always help the project to gain investors. And after that promotions many supporters as well as investors will definitely support this project.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

To gain many investors as you suggested we should first have many active supporters who can utilize their advertising skills and reach out to more people across the communities.
ershva

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:05:54 PM

Precisely, this project is very useful in the cyber world because the project is more efficient to adopt blockchain technology in the crypto currency community. Hoping for great success in this project and I believe it will be more profitable in the future for each investor and participant.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

I was very interested in your project. And can you make your application based on your application?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:47:05 PM

There are decentralized exchanges that are already around which I think are safer to use and they also give profit sharing, how are you going to compete with them?

Actually, there is no decentralized exchange that dominates market, because Binance and kucoin which has similar idea of sharing profit with token holder are centralized exchange.
Another point, I don't think that DECOIN will be decentralized exchange. Peer to peer don't always refer to decentralized ( plaftform runs on blockchain ). it also refers to exchange peer to peer on central service. I sill din't whitepaper to be sure about that, but this what I understand from ANN thread.

IDEX an Ethereum based decentralized exchange platform is one. They are sharing their profits to their token holder which is Aurora DAO. I think Binance also made a news before that they are going to create a decentralized platform so they will be able to avoid future legal issues regarding security tokens.
u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

I see that decoin enables one to spend digital currency whenever and wherever he wants
what fiat currency would be your top priority?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:30:21 PM

I see that decoin enables one to spend digital currency whenever and wherever he wants
what fiat currency would be your top priority?
That depends on the users request and the market trend to my expectation listing in exchange would be admirable as it is enabling liquidity and generate money for both investors and companies traded on their platform.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:58:13 PM

There are decentralized exchanges that are already around which I think are safer to use and they also give profit sharing, how are you going to compete with them?

Actually, there is no decentralized exchange that dominates market, because Binance and kucoin which has similar idea of sharing profit with token holder are centralized exchange.
Another point, I don't think that DECOIN will be decentralized exchange. Peer to peer don't always refer to decentralized ( plaftform runs on blockchain ). it also refers to exchange peer to peer on central service. I sill din't whitepaper to be sure about that, but this what I understand from ANN thread.

IDEX an Ethereum based decentralized exchange platform is one. They are sharing their profits to their token holder which is Aurora DAO. I think Binance also made a news before that they are going to create a decentralized platform so they will be able to avoid future legal issues regarding security tokens.
Binance would easily reap a greater success as most of the crypto users choose and it is a popular one however we also notice their price is also trending we really expect Decoin will also achieve a greater metrics that satisfies all the investors.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:18:13 PM

Yeah i feel the same way. Decoins combines all necessary things that an investors requires all in one platform. Projects like these defines the future of crypto world and the endless possibilities that crypto world has.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 05:46:46 PM

Yeah i feel the same way. Decoins combines all necessary things that an investors requires all in one platform. Projects like these defines the future of crypto world and the endless possibilities that crypto world has.
Yes this kind of projects should actually emmerge more in the cryptos industry so that it can really make that more easy to understand about cryptos for the normal peoples. This project can really be of huge profits ahead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: