Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:13:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35045 times)
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:51:54 PM

I was very interested in your project. And can you make your application based on your application?
Of course, they will. This is an interested project so why not making an application for it? I hope they can reach the moon after the ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:55:29 PM

I think such projects are the future of crypto-currency, when different functions are combined on one platform. I hope the platform will soon work.
Yeah i feel the same way. Decoins combines all necessary things that an investors requires all in one platform. Projects like these defines the future of crypto world and the endless possibilities that crypto world has.
Decoin is really a unique project that can become a strong competitor in the market. To date, it is only evolving and therefore it takes quite a lot of time, effort and support to become a strong competitor.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:11:10 PM

I think such projects are the future of crypto-currency, when different functions are combined on one platform. I hope the platform will soon work.
Yeah i feel the same way. Decoins combines all necessary things that an investors requires all in one platform. Projects like these defines the future of crypto world and the endless possibilities that crypto world has.
Decoin is really a unique project that can become a strong competitor in the market. To date, it is only evolving and therefore it takes quite a lot of time, effort and support to become a strong competitor.
But after all the hardwork this project has really turned into a profitable and a good competitor which can really have good profits even if there are too many competitors. It will make this project reach success soon.
Underrated

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:22:23 PM

But after all the hardwork this project has really turned into a profitable and a good competitor which can really have good profits even if there are too many competitors. It will make this project reach success soon.
I agree with you that this project has a number of competitors and also it is not that easy to make this project reach great heights but the team can really work hard for it and can make this project go profitable ahead.
TouchKeypad

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:08:51 PM

I dunno but PoS coin is always bad for me, and I see no many PoS coin are great on market
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:51:19 PM

You are totally correct, many people here like the idea of this project and so do I. They really have a good idea of combining the necessary featuresonto 1 platform to make the work of everyone easy.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:09:20 PM

DECOIN project looks quite interesting but this project is still new so we can't say anything about it. The devlopers will also launch their own trading platform for this project so i think this is a benifital for all this token holders. This will also helps them to trade their tokens easily.

Being new doesn't mean that we can't say anything about it because they have information and details that is already available. In this way, we can somehow conclude that a project may have either the potential to be successful if their features were all good and can be more profitable.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:53:54 PM

You are totally correct, many people here like the idea of this project and so do I. They really have a good idea of combining the necessary featuresonto 1 platform to make the work of everyone easy.

What is good for their platform is the profit sharing wherein we can actually earn some benefits by using their platform. This is something like a win-win situation and probably investors will get some interest to invest in the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:54:15 PM

DECOIN project looks quite interesting but this project is still new so we can't say anything about it. The devlopers will also launch their own trading platform for this project so i think this is a benifital for all this token holders. This will also helps them to trade their tokens easily.

Being new doesn't mean that we can't say anything about it because they have information and details that is already available. In this way, we can somehow conclude that a project may have either the potential to be successful if their features were all good and can be more profitable.

Yes. Every project exist now in crypto world have their own concept  and ideas. And we as as a crypto enthusiast, were given previliged to described and express our own ideas on what we have understand about the specific project. And in fact, this is an open forum so we have the right to express and share our own ideas.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:45:14 PM

Precisely, this project is very useful in the cyber world because the project is more efficient to adopt blockchain technology in the crypto currency community. Hoping for great success in this project and I believe it will be more profitable in the future for each investor and participant.
Will get profit both here investors, and ordinary users who will trade in the platform, they will receive awards in the form of percent from all perfect transactions. In my opinion perfectly developed plan of awards.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:53:49 PM

Yes. Every project exist now in crypto world have their own concept  and ideas. And we as as a crypto enthusiast, were given previliged to described and express our own ideas on what we have understand about the specific project. And in fact, this is an open forum so we have the right to express and share our own ideas.

Giving also your opinion about their concept and ideas even it's still new might help them. With feedbacks they're getting from the community, it will make the project more better.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:14:40 PM

Is there a minimum lock in period for the token investors? Where do you plan to list your tokens?

I think this is too early to discuss about the listing that token in exchanges. But I personally find it not so attractive that they just give 6% p.a. to their Stakeholders.

After I experienced some bad scenario with some ICOs, I think asking about exchange is very important and any team that reply you can't comment on exchange, don't invest in their project even if the project was good becuase usually the kinda of team that avoid discussing exchange, don't make any effeort or pay any money to get listed on exchanges which cause fair and make investors feeling disappointed and of course that lead to dumping the price.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:23:34 PM

Is there a minimum lock in period for the token investors? Where do you plan to list your tokens?

I think this is too early to discuss about the listing that token in exchanges. But I personally find it not so attractive that they just give 6% p.a. to their Stakeholders.

After I experienced some bad scenario with some ICOs, I think asking about exchange is very important and any team that reply you can't comment on exchange, don't invest in their project even if the project was good becuase usually the kinda of team that avoid discussing exchange, don't make any effeort or pay any money to get listed on exchanges which cause fair and make investors feeling disappointed and of course that lead to dumping the price.

yes, this might be correct, but even you ask for their planings to get listed in exchange, they can just tell you their  listing roadmap and they will tell you that they try to get listed in those exchanges; there is no guarantee that they get listed. And all listings happen after the ICO, so that you have just one option then: wait till they get listed in exchanges and buy in exchange ...
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:50:43 AM

Every project in crypto doesnt have their own concept, there's like 10 concepts and nearly everyone just copies from that common pools of concepts
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:02:34 AM

Decoin project is very well They have a lot of participant & investor. This project is very useful for cycling the world cause the crypto currency community is more efficient in taking the technology. i will get the project will be success
but most of the participants I think are not good either because in this case it will make the team feel confused and long in distributing the token to the participants. my suggestion is better the participants are limited because it will be a very tight project.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:04:10 AM

Actually bud, we can't assure everything that can be happen as what you've been experienced. Most of us here will try our luck which in some point we try our risk like by investing oir money as our perception could be a great.

You have a point both of you. For it the project's fate will always depend on the successes of the ICO stage. Because without investors and supporters this project will always fail and die without enough capital to support the company needs.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:26:28 AM

Binance would easily reap a greater success as most of the crypto users choose and it is a popular one however we also notice their price is also trending we really expect Decoin will also achieve a greater metrics that satisfies all the investors.

That's why I think this project will be able to compete since the best thing to avoid the SEC is to have decentralized exchange but I am wondering where is their company based?
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:29:12 AM

Actually bud, we can't assure everything that can be happen as what you've been experienced. Most of us here will try our luck which in some point we try our risk like by investing oir money as our perception could be a great.

You have a point both of you. For it the project's fate will always depend on the successes of the ICO stage. Because without investors and supporters this project will always fail and die without enough capital to support the company needs.
Lol, this is the truth. All project need huge community to make more grow and keep trading volume and market live.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:01:13 AM

Are you guys serious? I see an excellent project with a great idea and a team, but I do not see good marketing. Where is the promotion of the project on the Internet? I do not see any marketing.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:35:12 AM

Are you guys serious? I see an excellent project with a great idea and a team, but I do not see good marketing. Where is the promotion of the project on the Internet? I do not see any marketing.

Marketing is very important to a start up project, if they will fail on the marketing side then the project can't have the progress to the development because they need funds and funds can be accumulated on promoting and marketing the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: