Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:35:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35045 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:47:33 PM

There is no doubt that an exchange sharing its contributors will lead the world to new heights and it highly requires the information must be reached to many people in various platforms.
Doubts and will not! Since the new exchanger is also needed. Especially if he is reliable and anonymous, without violating our rights. Then the success is gorontirovan. And also for the promotion of the platform you need a good marketing team that will make a good presentation and advertising for the platform.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:51:09 PM

There is no doubt that an exchange sharing its contributors will lead the world to new heights and it highly requires the information must be reached to many people in various platforms.
Users of various platforms like to earn bonus rewards that they are in this platform and make in it operations. All like to receive something free so the project will be demanded by such people.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:53:54 PM

I've read the whitepaper of this project. i think this platform is different from another and hope they will be fair for all their investor & participants. i hope project is moving towards their target & will be success
Yes, after reading the whitepaper I realize the platform has the great ability to achieve their goal. And the team behind the ico is believes in hard work. They are continuously putting efforts in the project to make its development as early as possible. If they are consistently working hard on the ico then very soon they will reach to the moon.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:13:18 PM

Users of various platforms like to earn bonus rewards that they are in this platform and make in it operations. All like to receive something free so the project will be demanded by such people.
We should have a keen eye with due care to get to know the reliable data on past activities because it is confirmed by hash sum of transactions saved in block chain as it is the first block chain profit sharing exchange platform we can expect more traffic which can result good profits.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:59:27 PM

I've read the whitepaper of this project. i think this platform is different from another and hope they will be fair for all their investor & participants. i hope project is moving towards their target & will be success
Yes. They are totally different from the other trading platform as they will be able to share their exchange profits to all coin holders of DECOIN. Soon, this project will become a good competitor as well because of it's one of a kind features and benefits that will surely be liked by the investors.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:09:13 PM

We should have a keen eye with due care to get to know the reliable data on past activities because it is confirmed by hash sum of transactions saved in block chain as it is the first block chain profit sharing exchange platform we can expect more traffic which can result good profits.
You are right. But the system of receiving is very not simple at first sight and demands the dopolnitelny analysis. I hope in the future it will become clear ordinary users.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:11:21 PM

I am also curious about the plans of this project, but what made me more curious is how this project will be if ever the token sales did not succeed and if ever they didn't got enough funs. How they will support this project?

If soft cap which is 4 million$ do not reach then ICO will consider failed and they have to refund participators, however, this scenario is unlikely to happen since they already raised 1,572,613 and there is still like 19 days for pre-ICO to end and ICO sale to begin, So I think reaching soft cap is possible.  I also notice that soft cap is USD, therefore price of ethereum and bitcoin could affect it in either way.

I am already predicting a 800 USD price for Ethereum in the third week of May so it's just a matter of time to make an entry to this project to be able to gain more tokens if the price is in USD and not in Ethereum.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:12:56 PM

Yes, after reading the whitepaper I realize the platform has the great ability to achieve their goal. And the team behind the ico is believes in hard work. They are continuously putting efforts in the project to make its development as early as possible. If they are consistently working hard on the ico then very soon they will reach to the moon.

That's good to know that you see the potential of the platform. Have you invested already?
Prk_7

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:51:13 PM

You are right. But the system of receiving is very not simple at first sight and demands the dopolnitelny analysis. I hope in the future it will become clear ordinary users.

Yeah it's important to simplify technical knowledge when conveying to users as not everyone may understand the technical knowledge but the investments make a lot of difference
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:21:49 PM

Whether it's different or not, this platform needs to show how unique it is from the other projects out there. With the proper support coming from the community it will really help the project moving towards its success.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:07:05 PM

Whether it's different or not, this platform needs to show how unique it is from the other projects out there. With the proper support coming from the community it will really help the project moving towards its success.

Oh yes, it good to know how this project it is here in our community. The uniqueness the project will enlightened the mind of the investors to be part on this project. I also believe that this project will be profitable in the future which I think it will happen soon as this project is in progress
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:15:41 PM

Oh yes, it good to know how this project it is here in our community. The uniqueness the project will enlightened the mind of the investors to be part on this project. I also believe that this project will be profitable in the future which I think it will happen soon as this project is in progress
It is all based on the team initiatives and the outstanding performance how they deal handling all the situations by facing the issues and bringing resolutions, finally dealing with the proactive advertising.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:32:29 PM

I totally agree with you. And you can see the profitable from Decoin is so interesting. I believe smartly investor will not pass this project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:48:33 PM

I am just curious about the Decoin credit cards; why do you developed 5 different credit cards? Was it not possible to implement all in one card? Will it be possible to use these credit cards all over the world or are there going to be some limitations ?

It's normal, bank itself provides various types of credit card with different types of benefits depends on client's needs. DECOIN provides five 5 types of credit card and all depending on the amount investment in DECOIN.

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:54:39 PM

Yes, as for altcoin hunters, i really hope have exchange which can make passive profit for me base on amount of Altcoin which i have deposit.

wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:59:04 PM

All digital coin holders and traders face regularly is how to apply their crypto currency and use it for every day expenses and spending to lead these operations successful decoin is a better choice now to gain secured profits.
Erichallig

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:51:30 AM

hi decoin community. a new set of decoin airdrop is available for everyone.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3468449.0
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:18:22 AM

hi decoin community. a new set of decoin airdrop is available for everyone.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3468449.0

Thank you for these update, Surely many will join not only the airdrop but also in the bounty campaign that you have launched, It could boost more the popularity of DECOIN in a web.

iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:28:45 AM

The developers of the project are planning an airdrop? This remarkable tactic for attracting users and the same tempting advertising project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Erichallig

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:40:01 AM

Yes, as for altcoin hunters, i really hope have exchange which can make passive profit for me base on amount of Altcoin which i have deposit.

Our Vision is to enable every DECOIN holder enjoy and and access the profit he receives, regardless of whether he traded himself or had been awarded his share of decoin profits.

Through the fees charged on the platform, DECOIN returns those profits to DTEP holders. 60% of the profits that the platform makes will be redistributed back to DTEP holders.

There are more benefits for DTEP holders as well. All holders of DECOIN will achieve a 6.2% rate of growth each year for staking the coins in their online DECOIN wallet. Also, DTEP holders will receive 40% off trading fees for using DTEP as payment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: