Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:49:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35045 times)
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:06:49 PM

hi decoin community. a new set of decoin airdrop is available for everyone.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3468449.0

Thank you for these update, Surely many will join not only the airdrop but also in the bounty campaign that you have launched, It could boost more the popularity of DECOIN in a web.
This airdrop is more like a mini-bounty company. I wonder the project has a full-fledged bounty company?

This is a good move for this platform so far. Airdrop event will surely help for DECOIN project to be known here in bitcoin community. But for me it is not enough, they should have bounty campaigns inorder to gain more popularity because as I have noticed, the dev team did not do anything to promote this project here in crypto world and most importantly in social medias.
perhaps in this way the development team simply wants to attract more people to their project. But I agree with you, the project definitely needs to launch a generosity campaign, as it will work as an advertising campaign for the project and will attract more people.

Speaking of generosity, we have just launched our new Airdrop campaign. Up to 500$ max that you can get. Check it out if you can.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:08:29 PM

Thank you for these update, Surely many will join not only the airdrop but also in the bounty campaign that you have launched, It could boost more the popularity of DECOIN in a web.
This airdrop is more like a mini-bounty company. I wonder the project has a full-fledged bounty company?

This is a good move for this platform so far. Airdrop event will surely help for DECOIN project to be known here in bitcoin community. But for me it is not enough, they should have bounty campaigns inorder to gain more popularity because as I have noticed, the dev team did not do anything to promote this project here in crypto world and most importantly in social medias.
Airdrop for me at this point is not really advisable because theres alot of fake airdrops collecting email address of participants.

Yeah, the good thing is we are not fake. Smiley

Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:19:43 PM

The project has no excellent words, but what kind of experience does the developers have in this section of the project?
wiredideas

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:25:53 PM

The project has no excellent words, but what kind of experience does the developers have in this section of the project?

You can go to our website and click the Linkedin links our Team there so you can find it for yourself. But between them, that would be years upon years of experience.

wiredideas

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:29:20 PM

hi we have a bounty program. please check here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311816.0
Great, because of the bounty program, we can expect more people to coming in to invest in the project and its make me happy!

Well, it still depends on how many people will participate in the bounty program and how they can attract more investors to join. This also needs activeness and good presentation of this project.

This is still far from achieving their goal since they are just starting. Well, it is good that they already launched their bounty program which is the best strategy to spread what is really Decoin is all about.

That's right we are just starting.  And to spice things up, we have launched a generous Airdrop Campaign in order to spread the word, create awareness and give you something you have not known possible.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:40:13 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 02:58:22 PM by vickycoin05

The project has a video presentation - it would be a good time to tell about your project. Excess would not have been for any project
Any sort display of opportunities of the project, not only the video presentation, will be able to influence very positively his development, the more various advertizing, the better.
Agree, all the resources that available and better for the project the team should grab any form of advertisements is very important it can be a form of vedios or online ad's. The competition in the market is very high so the team should distinguished what are their week points so that they can prepare on how to respond on it. Anyway Decoin already gather some popularity rating in the market as of this time its just need more follow up promotion.  
Yantiaryan

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:59:02 PM

user name: yantiaryan
article work: http://aryantiaryan.blogspot.co.id/2018/05/decoin-digital-ecosystem-based-on.html
profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1445306
spreadsheet number: 170
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:08:30 PM

Every project has its potential so as Decoin.It is a exchanger site where you can easily exchange your coin.so when will it launch I want to know
wiredideas

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:36:30 PM

Every project has its potential so as Decoin.It is a exchanger site where you can easily exchange your coin.so when will it launch I want to know

According to our Road Map Beta testing of our Exchange is set on 2nd quarter of 2018. Full/Official launch will be on Q3 of 2018.

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:25:46 PM

hi we have a bounty program. please check here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311816.0
Great, because of the bounty program, we can expect more people to coming in to invest in the project and its make me happy!

Well, it still depends on how many people will participate in the bounty program and how they can attract more investors to join. This also needs activeness and good presentation of this project.
Bounty program is a good way to ensure that people are attracted towards the project and not only bounty Hunters but also genuine investors who hear about the project so these programs will definitely help the project grow.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:32:07 PM

This is still far from achieving their goal since they are just starting. Well, it is good that they already launched their bounty program which is the best strategy to spread what is really Decoin is all about.
Yes, bounty campaign plays a very important role to promote the ico all over. So its good thing they are already launched their bounty campaign. Hopefully, the project will spread all over at very less time with the use of bounty campaign.

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:19:00 PM

Airdrop for me at this point is not really advisable because theres alot of fake airdrops collecting email address of participants.
I will agree, the subject of airdrop isn't new any more and all agiotage which has accumulated around it has already passed as several months ago. However for the project it will hardly damage, rather will even do good. And the audience will become a little wider.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:32:47 PM

Why are you relating other fake airdrops to this project? So you're not trusting the project at the first place right? Maybe there's fake airdrops in other projects but you can't just say that it's not advisable on this platform.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:09:00 PM

DECOIN project looks quite interesting but this project is still new so we can't say anything about it. The devlopers will also launch their own trading platform for this project so i think this is a benifital for all this token holders. This will also helps them to trade their tokens easily.

Many platforms have offered trading platform back then. So how's the progress of Decoin?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:55:08 PM

Yes, bounty campaign plays a very important role to promote the ico all over. So its good thing they are already launched their bounty campaign. Hopefully, the project will spread all over at very less time with the use of bounty campaign.
These can easily deliver a positive outcome as they aimed on the advertising functionalities which are really required for the ico that drives more traffic to easily achieve success.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:05:45 PM

Most coins do airdrop these days is just a way of creating awareness and letting investors take note Is a good strategy actually

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:22:24 PM

Most coins do airdrop these days is just a way of creating awareness and letting investors take note Is a good strategy actually

I agree,we noticed the same thing mate. Nowadays, it's very important that in every project the active and attentive  of the team members. I was amazed  about the information  that the team are 24*7 available. Its really an advantage that the project have responsible members and also intelligent team members that can gain the trust of the clients and probable investors on this project.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:27:04 PM

DECOIN project looks quite interesting but this project is still new so we can't say anything about it. The devlopers will also launch their own trading platform for this project so i think this is a benifital for all this token holders. This will also helps them to trade their tokens easily.

Many platforms have offered trading platform back then. So how's the progress of Decoin?

Teams dedication where they are validating all the instructions and achieving success in all the tasks assigned to them also the bugs was prioritized on high and instantly fixing all the bugs.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:09:42 PM

Lol, i remember someone said that Decoin have bounty program already? Or you do not research about Decoin. I have attention about this project because their sharing profit at exchange platform is so awesome. So i think with aidrop and bounty at now is enough.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:32:49 PM

Yeah. I really hope so, i am very interesting in airdrop of Decoin, and i believe the team can gain so much awareness after both airdrop and bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: