Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:29:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35043 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:32:54 PM

DECOIN project looks quite interesting but this project is still new so we can't say anything about it. The devlopers will also launch their own trading platform for this project so i think this is a benifital for all this token holders. This will also helps them to trade their tokens easily.
That's it that unlike the majority of new projects own trading platform is at least planned here, and it already speaks about something. A question only in that, it is how qualitative she it will be realized?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:19:24 PM

There are various platforms i have experienced but decoin seems very promising with their interesting plans ascertained with the blockchain profit sharing exchange platform but i could not see any of their teams are actively invoved  Huh Huh
Yes the idea is quite interesting and I hope the teams begin being actively involved as it's important to develop the project further and attract more investors and users
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:29:46 PM

There was decoins of trading platforms and how can this beat with the advanced innovative features that could bring better profits?  Any bigger plans and team who are experienced are engaged?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:43:05 PM

I think there is a fake giveaway from a scammer, I can not imagine that DeCoin giveaway 5000 ETH? It is better to announce these fake giveaway in your social media accounts and also here.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:43:54 PM

Wait, what does this mean?  It looks like the bigger you invest the smaller percentage you will get from commissions? How are they going to encourage big contributors?

No you misunderstand it, commissions per transaction refers to fees that have to pay on each transaction you make. For example if you invest $100,000, you get Black card and pay only 0,01% fee. if you compare that to basic card you have to pay %2 on each transaction which is more high.
It is a good analysis on the plans however on basing the investments with the individual plan we choose with the Decoin they will also share the profits accordingly high.

In other words, commission fee means transacrions fee right? That you will pay additional payment for some transaction? I just want to clear it out.

Try to ask team members directly this question, since there is no details about those card in whitepaper, I don't know what exactly commission fee per transaction refers to, maybe it means each time you spent your cryptocurrecy for buying or withdraw from ATM using your card.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:45:00 PM

DECOIN project looks quite interesting but this project is still new so we can't say anything about it. The devlopers will also launch their own trading platform for this project so i think this is a benifital for all this token holders. This will also helps them to trade their tokens easily.

You're right, bud. people always conclude that this project will be successful soon. We can't just predict platform's success by just looking at their features, we might also need to consider the team and their consistency on developing the project.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:55:03 PM

There was decoins of trading platforms and how can this beat with the advanced innovative features that could bring better profits?  Any bigger plans and team who are experienced are engaged?
I think the plan that will be designed for this project is of course because if it does not have a project plan it will not work properly and also of course this project has a team so extraordinary that it can offset the project.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:39:46 PM

There are various platforms i have experienced but decoin seems very promising with their interesting plans ascertained with the blockchain profit sharing exchange platform but i could not see any of their teams are actively invoved  Huh Huh
What do you mean? Not active? If you follow their twitter and facebook, especially at telegram group, you can see the actively of Decoin team.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:57:19 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 06:24:14 PM by bixbem90

There are various platforms i have experienced but decoin seems very promising with their interesting plans ascertained with the blockchain profit sharing exchange platform but i could not see any of their teams are actively invoved  Huh Huh
What do you mean? Not active? If you follow their twitter and facebook, especially at telegram group, you can see the actively of Decoin team.
Yes, when i check Decoin twitter, i see they have updates each 12hours. But if they have more active at ANN topic is better than only at social media. And i hope Decoin community will increasing, at least at bitcointalk forum.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:58:13 PM

Maybe LoverlyRomeos is referring to this thread, maybe no active team here? I don't think so. By what you've said vivavivu, the is clearly active in social media and most active on telegram. Maybe you might want to look into that.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:25:19 AM

I think there is a fake giveaway from a scammer, I can not imagine that DeCoin giveaway 5000 ETH? It is better to announce these fake giveaway in your social media accounts and also here.

https://image.ibb.co/jwhgon/Screenshot_04_May_18_5_38_52_AM.jpg

I think these kinds of an offer is pretty obvious because of the big rewards, Just share these with other people on twitter so they will not become a victim of this scammer. Thank you for the useful information by the way, good job!
I am also thankful for this shared information regarding the DeCoin fake giveaway. Hopefully that more people will be able to reach this information and will not be able to be a victim of this scammer. I am glad to spread this for the good of everyone here in thr crypto currency community.
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:33:18 AM

it is surely a scam. the user was already blocked and reported in twitter.

BEWARE: Some people may try to scam you (fake emails, fake private messages, etc.). Devs and Admin will not ask you to send payment or PM you in our telegram and social medias, they will ALWAYS ask you to reach out first.  always trust link and official announcement coming from our official social medias
Erichallig

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:39:49 AM

Wait, what does this mean?  It looks like the bigger you invest the smaller percentage you will get from commissions? How are they going to encourage big contributors?

No you misunderstand it, commissions per transaction refers to fees that have to pay on each transaction you make. For example if you invest $100,000, you get Black card and pay only 0,01% fee. if you compare that to basic card you have to pay %2 on each transaction which is more high.
It is a good analysis on the plans however on basing the investments with the individual plan we choose with the Decoin they will also share the profits accordingly high.

In other words, commission fee means transacrions fee right? That you will pay additional payment for some transaction? I just want to clear it out.

Try to ask team members directly this question, since there is no details about those card in whitepaper, I don't know what exactly commission fee per transaction refers to, maybe it means each time you spent your cryptocurrecy for buying or withdraw from ATM using your card.

the average credit card processing cost for a retail business where cards are swiped is roughly 1.95% – 2% for Visa, Mastercard, and Discover transactions

if you are a silver to black dtep card holder, that fee will be reduced.
Erichallig

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:49:12 AM

yes, we are developing our own trading platform that redistribute the profit gained fee charged on the platform back to its  holder.

imagine a coin (Decoin) powered by an Exchange & Trading platform (D-TEP) that redistributes profits to DECOIN holders. Combining a Proof Of Stake (POS) Blockchain protocol, Transparency, Top level Security and 24x7 live support, DECOIN is developing the next generation platform for the decentralized world.
Erichallig

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:51:21 AM

You're right, bud. people always conclude that this project will be successful soon. We can't just predict platform's success by just looking at their features, we might also need to consider the team and their consistency on developing the project.

Each of DECOIN's experienced management team has no less than 10 years of experience marketing and selling financial instruments
Erichallig

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:55:01 AM

a core concept of the DECOIN is our sharing economy. we have undertake to redistribute back to our coin holders up to 60% of our profit on our exchange.

and also, Proof of stake(POS) will enable all holders of DECOIN to achieve a 6.2% rate of growth per annum for staking the coins in their online decoin wallet.

if you are also a DECOIN holder, you are entitled to a 40% discounted trading fees
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:21:37 AM

Yes, it is a scammer. What a dumb that a developer giving money for nothing to people without doing anything to them?
Erichallig

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:23:27 AM

Without a question, 2018 is set to become the year of an exchange and trading platform called Decoin. Some key innovations make Decoin a unique project with all the necessary features to create a new, better, more secure, privacy and trust oriented digital ecosystem. And that’s a big deal.

Read more:
http://bitcoinist.com/decoin-makes-next-big-thing/
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:49:44 AM

Yes, it is a scammer. What a dumb that a developer giving money for nothing to people without doing anything to them?
I agree bud theres no developer even if they are out of thier mental state to giveaway that kind of amount so for sure that is a scammer.
Zomorylshe

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:52:44 AM

Why DECOIN holds the future of cryptocurrency?

Decoin offers credit cards known as D-TEP Credit Cards for the coin holders. A major challenge all cryptocurrency traders face regularly is how to use their cryptocurrency and use it for everyday expenses and spending. Unlike FIAT, cryptocurrency today still has many obstacles to overcome in order to be included in regular daily use. DECOIN is the first company to develop sophisticated wallets that allow its users to spend digital currency whenever they want and wherever they are. DECOIN provides five types of credit cards with different benefits – depending on client’s DECOIN investment amount. It shares profits with the investors through the credit card.
http://bitcoinist.com/decoin-makes-next-big-thing/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: