Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:42:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35045 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:28:06 AM

Why DECOIN holds the future of cryptocurrency?

Decoin offers credit cards known as D-TEP Credit Cards for the coin holders. A major challenge all cryptocurrency traders face regularly is how to use their cryptocurrency and use it for everyday expenses and spending. Unlike FIAT, cryptocurrency today still has many obstacles to overcome in order to be included in regular daily use. DECOIN is the first company to develop sophisticated wallets that allow its users to spend digital currency whenever they want and wherever they are. DECOIN provides five types of credit cards with different benefits – depending on client’s DECOIN investment amount. It shares profits with the investors through the credit card.
http://bitcoinist.com/decoin-makes-next-big-thing/
A very good start or better to say the idea, but there were a lot of projects with cards and not a single one was successful yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:38:35 AM

The difficulty in implementing the project is my view that you will not be the first in this market, and it will be difficult to inflate the trust on it
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:42:59 AM

I think there is a fake giveaway from a scammer, I can not imagine that DeCoin giveaway 5000 ETH? It is better to announce these fake giveaway in your social media accounts and also here.

Yes, it is a scammer. What a dumb that a developer giving money for nothing to people without doing anything to them?
We need to spread as much information as possible about these scammers. That users do not hit their bait and do not put their money there.
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:49:17 AM

The difficulty in implementing the project is my view that you will not be the first in this market, and it will be difficult to inflate the trust on it
Hi, the team will have a massive pr to further boost the marketing of decoin.  We are working on our platform and we will gain more trust once people started to use it
kyxap

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:52:04 AM

There was decoins of trading platforms and how can this beat with the advanced innovative features that could bring better profits?  Any bigger plans and team who are experienced are engaged?

a core concept of the DECOIN is our sharing economy. we have undertake to redistribute back to our coin holders up to 60% of our profit on our exchange.

and also, Proof of stake(POS) will enable all holders of DECOIN to achieve a 6.2% rate of growth per annum for staking the coins in their online decoin wallet.

if you are also a DECOIN holder, you are entitled to a 40% discounted trading fees
Thanks to such privileges in the form of bonuses for just storage of coins the project will be able to attract a lot of lyubity cryptocurrencies because all like to receive money for just like that.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:58:21 AM

Most likely, the developers understood this when they entered the market with their idea. And they certainly have something to attract attention

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:09:26 AM

Hi, the team will have a massive pr to further boost the marketing of decoin.  We are working on our platform and we will gain more trust once people started to use it
I agree with you. Of course, while the platform is still unknown at the development stage, very few people know about it, but as soon as the platform starts its work, plus a good advertising campaign will be launched simultaneously, and then the platform's popularity will increase dramatically.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:41:15 AM

I think there is a fake giveaway from a scammer, I can not imagine that DeCoin giveaway 5000 ETH? It is better to announce these fake giveaway in your social media accounts and also here.

https://image.ibb.co/jwhgon/Screenshot_04_May_18_5_38_52_AM.jpg
Yes, it is a scammer. What a dumb that a developer giving money for nothing to people without doing anything to them?
We need to spread as much information as possible about these scammers. That users do not hit their bait and do not put their money there.
Good job by identifying and finding this scamming activity. Decoin would not give 5000 ETH and that is very big value. I thank you for giving us information and be aware that it is a scam.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:44:16 AM

Good job by identifying and finding this scamming activity. Decoin would not give 5000 ETH and that is very big value. I thank you for giving us information and be aware that it is a scam.
This is a warning to all, lets be more wise and be vigilant to every post in the social media. There are many scammers around that using crypto as a tool. We need to be aware and double check everything.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:05:28 AM

Most likely, the developers understood this when they entered the market with their idea. And they certainly have something to attract attention

Yes, the team really needs to have good strategies to be able to become successful, and they need to increase their  trust and popularity so that the project will become successful very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:15:35 AM

Glad to hear that from you buddy, their are many things that need to be improved and clarify. I understand those who are questioning the project because they are just curious on how the project will run. I think the project is very promising and I found it more advantageous from others. The project is still new let's wait for more project updates and progress soon.
Erichallig

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:24:23 AM

Decoin is better than kucoin:Decentralized Profit Sharing Cryptocurrency Exchange

read more:
https://steemit.com/decoin/@matthewoz101/decoin-is-the-better-kucoin-decentralized-profit-sharing-cryptocurrency-exchange
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:29:08 AM

Decoin is better than kucoin:Decentralized Profit Sharing Cryptocurrency Exchange

read more:
https://steemit.com/decoin/@matthewoz101/decoin-is-the-better-kucoin-decentralized-profit-sharing-cryptocurrency-exchange
Definitely this is really worth reading bud. I will read this as soon as I get home from work. Thanks

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:43:27 AM

read more:
Definitely this is really worth reading bud. I will read this as soon as I get home from work. Thanks

Comparing this new project to a project that is running successful now is giving competions between the two of them. But decoin is still new and haven't prove anything right now. Let's wait until decoin launches successfully.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Erichallig

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:57:27 AM

read more:

Comparing this new project to a project that is running successful now is giving competions between the two of them. But decoin is still new and haven't prove anything right now. Let's wait until decoin launches successfully.

it is not a competition, actually the author just stating the advantage of decoin and comparing a centralized to decentralized platform. it's a good read Smiley
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:09:25 PM

read more:

it is not a competition, actually the author just stating the advantage of decoin and comparing a centralized to decentralized platform. it's a good read Smiley

If decoin will beat kucoin in the near future then we can say that this project really have a great potentials. Let's all support this project and help them to get more investors.

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:41:18 PM

read more:

Its advantage is that Decoin is decentralized profit sharing crypto exchange compared to kucoin. With this features, people will probably choose these platform because it will be more easy to use compared to kucoin.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:50:21 PM

read more:

If decoin will beat kucoin in the near future then we can say that this project really have a great potentials. Let's all support this project and help them to get more investors.

It's not quite possible that it will happen, but as of now, Kucoin exchange had already established a good kind of investments. It is consider now as a most advanced cryptocurrency exchange to buy and sell bitcoins and all other altcoins. But Decoin has a chance to become as what Kucoin now. They just have to believed on their abilities and ideas inorder to have a good platform.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Erichallig

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:32:22 PM

Giorgi Topuria – CEO and Founder of Kepler Techologies, is Joining the Team of the First Profit-Sharing Exchange Cryptocoin – Decoin.

Read more

https://thecurrencyanalytics.com/925/giorgi-topuria-ceo-and-founder-of-kepler-techologies-is-joining-the-team-of-the-first-profit-sharing-exchange-cryptocoin-decoin/
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

Giorgi Topuria – CEO and Founder of Kepler Techologies, is Joining the Team of the First Profit-Sharing Exchange Cryptocoin – Decoin.

https://i.imgur.com/Y9Wqnh2.jpg

Read more

https://thecurrencyanalytics.com/925/giorgi-topuria-ceo-and-founder-of-kepler-techologies-is-joining-the-team-of-the-first-profit-sharing-exchange-cryptocoin-decoin/

Wow! This will be a good news for investors and also supporters of Decoin Project. I'm seeing huge number of people joining the Decoin platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: