Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:54:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35045 times)
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:19:05 PM

Decoin Airdrop

We invite you to participate on our new Decoin Airdrop and earn as much as $500 worth of DTEP coins.

Click here to join the AIRDROP

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:33:37 PM

This project sounds promising, it's an exchange that can also provide easy pay cards. Just saw the airdrop, does that mean you also have bounty programs?
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

Giorgi Topuria – CEO and Founder of Kepler Techologies, is Joining the Team of the First Profit-Sharing Exchange Cryptocoin – Decoin.

Read more

https://thecurrencyanalytics.com/925/giorgi-topuria-ceo-and-founder-of-kepler-techologies-is-joining-the-team-of-the-first-profit-sharing-exchange-cryptocoin-decoin/

Wow! This will be a good news for investors and also supporters of Decoin Project. I'm seeing huge number of people joining the Decoin platform.

Another great project in which a first project adopt blockchain technology involving profit sharing exchange. I'm just hoping they could provide a good and high standard of security so that many investors could attract and invest more on this prestigious project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:15:56 PM

Decoin is better than kucoin:Decentralized Profit Sharing Cryptocurrency Exchange

read more:
https://steemit.com/decoin/@matthewoz101/decoin-is-the-better-kucoin-decentralized-profit-sharing-cryptocurrency-exchange
Definitely this is really worth reading bud. I will read this as soon as I get home from work. Thanks

Comparing this new project to a project that is running successful now is giving competions between the two of them. But decoin is still new and haven't prove anything right now. Let's wait until decoin launches successfully.

it is not a competition, actually the author just stating the advantage of decoin and comparing a centralized to decentralized platform. it's a good read Smiley

If decoin will beat kucoin in the near future then we can say that this project really have a great potentials. Let's all support this project and help them to get more investors.

There's no way that's going to happen so easily lmao, the current exchanges are too bloody huge and are constantly wrecking each other anyway
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 03:18:09 PM

I'm wondering here, how this project will be localized, because everything will be available or not? I believe in this project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:55:52 PM

Giorgi Topuria – CEO and Founder of Kepler Techologies, is Joining the Team of the First Profit-Sharing Exchange Cryptocoin – Decoin.

Read more

https://thecurrencyanalytics.com/925/giorgi-topuria-ceo-and-founder-of-kepler-techologies-is-joining-the-team-of-the-first-profit-sharing-exchange-cryptocoin-decoin/

Wow! This will be a good news for investors and also supporters of Decoin Project. I'm seeing huge number of people joining the Decoin platform.
Yes, absolutely as per day passes the community is continuously increasing. Also investors as well as supporters also started supporting this project. And i hope after a certain time later many investors will come forward to support this project due to this innovative project.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:35:38 PM

Decoin is better than kucoin:Decentralized Profit Sharing Cryptocurrency Exchange

read more:
https://steemit.com/decoin/@matthewoz101/decoin-is-the-better-kucoin-decentralized-profit-sharing-cryptocurrency-exchange
Definitely this is really worth reading bud. I will read this as soon as I get home from work. Thanks

Comparing this new project to a project that is running successful now is giving competions between the two of them. But decoin is still new and haven't prove anything right now. Let's wait until decoin launches successfully.

it is not a competition, actually the author just stating the advantage of decoin and comparing a centralized to decentralized platform. it's a good read Smiley

If decoin will beat kucoin in the near future then we can say that this project really have a great potentials. Let's all support this project and help them to get more investors.
Decoin has a solid idea which is implemented in their coin. The project is surely attractive but we have to see it in action and see whats it really about. I think the competitors are going to have a tough time.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:19:52 PM

read more:

Decoin has a solid idea which is implemented in their coin. The project is surely attractive but we have to see it in action and see whats it really about. I think the competitors are going to have a tough time.
They surely do have a good idea which would be really competitive in the market. The performance of the team is what matters now. It will be interesting to see how the project turns out to be.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:33:40 PM

There was decoins of trading platforms and how can this beat with the advanced innovative features that could bring better profits?  Any bigger plans and team who are experienced are engaged?

a core concept of the DECOIN is our sharing economy. we have undertake to redistribute back to our coin holders up to 60% of our profit on our exchange.

and also, Proof of stake(POS) will enable all holders of DECOIN to achieve a 6.2% rate of growth per annum for staking the coins in their online decoin wallet.

if you are also a DECOIN holder, you are entitled to a 40% discounted trading fees

An offer like this is quite in favor the holders as I can see, the dev and the team really care about their clients which is quite a fascinating things to know. Such few platform have this kind of system and I think investing in these platform will be a good choice.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:38:44 PM

Its advantage is that Decoin is decentralized profit sharing crypto exchange compared to kucoin. With this features, people will probably choose these platform because it will be more easy to use compared to kucoin.
Kucoin have a really stable investors and huge amounts of users is going to take a huge campaign and maybe if they maintain their features to get there

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:41:43 PM

read more:

It's not quite possible that it will happen, but as of now, Kucoin exchange had already established a good kind of investments. It is consider now as a most advanced cryptocurrency exchange to buy and sell bitcoins and all other altcoins. But Decoin has a chance to become as what Kucoin now. They just have to believed on their abilities and ideas inorder to have a good platform.
Personally I don't make the auction at all on kucoin as I don't trust this platform. And no responses will bribe me. It is necessary to approach the choice of the trading floor with special attention, in avoidance of cases as with mt.gox.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:04:43 PM

I could listen some one was experiencing various issues with Decoin exchange platform or is this a rumour that I come across from the people?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:51:08 PM

There was decoins of trading platforms and how can this beat with the advanced innovative features that could bring better profits?  Any bigger plans and team who are experienced are engaged?

a core concept of the DECOIN is our sharing economy. we have undertake to redistribute back to our coin holders up to 60% of our profit on our exchange.

and also, Proof of stake(POS) will enable all holders of DECOIN to achieve a 6.2% rate of growth per annum for staking the coins in their online decoin wallet.

if you are also a DECOIN holder, you are entitled to a 40% discounted trading fees

An offer like this is quite in favor the holders as I can see, the dev and the team really care about their clients which is quite a fascinating things to know. Such few platform have this kind of system and I think investing in these platform will be a good choice.
It seems fascinating but Decoin team consider holding the questions and giving answers to the investors who trust the project at the right time as a responsibility so they actively engage and connect.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:57:59 PM

I could listen some one was experiencing various issues with Decoin exchange platform or is this a rumour that I come across from the people?
Where did you heard that? Can you provide some proof about it? Seems like I've never heard someone having problem in this platform. A screenshot or link might be helpful to help their concern too.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:11:22 PM

read more:

Comparing ICO to exist product in this way doesn't make sense since everything the article said it based on speculation. Anyway what got my attention is the word decentralized, does the word refers to decoin (a coin ) or to D-TEP platform, because I didn't get how this is is going to decentralized platform when it's a regulated platform that has sophisticated wallet connected directly to the client's credit card and deals with fiat. unless they meant decentralized that we know in traditional world.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:31:36 PM

read more:

It's not quite possible that it will happen, but as of now, Kucoin exchange had already established a good kind of investments. It is consider now as a most advanced cryptocurrency exchange to buy and sell bitcoins and all other altcoins. But Decoin has a chance to become as what Kucoin now. They just have to believed on their abilities and ideas inorder to have a good platform.
Personally I don't make the auction at all on kucoin as I don't trust this platform. And no responses will bribe me. It is necessary to approach the choice of the trading floor with special attention, in avoidance of cases as with mt.gox.
What made you the platform so anti? You can read the white papers completely sold still if you have any converted you can write here.
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:35:37 PM

What do you mean? Our platform is not yet available for users.  Beta test launching will be announced to the community this q2 of 2018
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:37:02 PM

Decoin offers credit cards known as D-TEP Credit Cards for the coin holders. A major challenge all cryptocurrency traders face regularly is how to use their cryptocurrency and use it for everyday expenses and spending. Unlike FIAT, cryptocurrency today still has many obstacles to overcome in order to be included in regular daily use. DECOIN is the first company to develop sophisticated wallets that allow its users to spend digital currency whenever they want and wherever they are.

The problem is, can we use these D-TEP Credit Cards all over the world or is there any restrictions for some countries?  How about the countries who banned cryptocurrencies?
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:42:12 PM

DECOIN is project which aims to build a world-renowned customer care centers worldwide to facilitate the adoption of cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies. Their market is potential to big growth. So don't missing to join Decoin lately if you are smartly investors.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:58:38 PM

DECOIN is project which aims to build a world-renowned customer care centers worldwide to facilitate the adoption of cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies. Their market is potential to big growth. So don't missing to join Decoin lately if you are smartly investors.
Yes, Decoin is good project for who want earn more tokens and altcoins base on their start own amount. I think will have a lot of people have decision to invest at here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: