Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:52:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35043 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:59:48 AM

Decoin is better than kucoin:Decentralized Profit Sharing Cryptocurrency Exchange

read more:
https://steemit.com/decoin/@matthewoz101/decoin-is-the-better-kucoin-decentralized-profit-sharing-cryptocurrency-exchange
Definitely this is really worth reading bud. I will read this as soon as I get home from work. Thanks

Comparing this new project to a project that is running successful now is giving competions between the two of them. But decoin is still new and haven't prove anything right now. Let's wait until decoin launches successfully.

it is not a competition, actually the author just stating the advantage of decoin and comparing a centralized to decentralized platform. it's a good read Smiley

If decoin will beat kucoin in the near future then we can say that this project really have a great potentials. Let's all support this project and help them to get more investors.

There's no way that's going to happen so easily lmao, the current exchanges are too bloody huge and are constantly wrecking each other anyway
Yeah, as this project is in.progression stage we just hoping that their would by many supporters as well as investors on this awesome project. As I really appreciated their platform in which it will able to have a share while you have been part on their trading site. Hopefully this project will success and competitive enough.

I believe in this if we are going to think about the concept of the project. Kucoin is going to face a lot of problem in the future because it is centralized.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:16:06 AM

I could listen some one was experiencing various issues with Decoin exchange platform or is this a rumour that I come across from the people?

What do you mean? Our platform is not yet available for users.  Beta test launching will be announced to the community this q2 of 2018
Do you have a plan in which the users can access the beta test without waiting until q2 of 2018? It might be some of the users here wanted to see how does the project work.
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:17:30 AM

Liquidizing cryptocurrency is only part of the advantages of DECOIN

The most amazing thing about DECOIN is that it is a liquidizing cryptocurrency. It means that, it is a digital currency that can be converted into cash quickly, with minimal impact to the price received in an open market with its quick-action easy & simple multicurrency-exchange and trading platform, which shares the exchange’s profits with all of its coin-holders. Decoin also offers a liquidity pool that will help secure the exchange from ICO to day-to-day use.

Read more:
http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/decoin-delivers-profit-sharing-credit-card-solution/
Erichallig

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:18:27 AM

I could listen some one was experiencing various issues with Decoin exchange platform or is this a rumour that I come across from the people?

What do you mean? Our platform is not yet available for users.  Beta test launching will be announced to the community this q2 of 2018
Do you have a plan in which the users can access the beta test without waiting until q2 of 2018? It might be some of the users here wanted to see how does the project work.

It will only be available after ico. It is stated in our road map
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:41:05 AM

A simple idea that will not be difficult to implement. To implement the idea of the project is not difficult even inexperienced team

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:03:10 AM

A simple idea that will not be difficult to implement. To implement the idea of the project is not difficult even inexperienced team
But for every plan and the task assigned to team they all need instructions to follow and completely the work in a proper way and order also even after completing they should validate and recheck that helps to win in every
task.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:04:15 AM

I like the team approach by the Way, tell me will there be bounty company?any information on that yet?
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:14:57 AM

Well, I see this project a good one here in the crypto currency community. The Decoin as the first blockchain profit sharing exchange platform has a good plan for the crypto community that surely will make the people benefited from this. If the team will keep this up, the nice momentum of the project Decoin, then its success will come little by little surely.
Erichallig

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:01:03 AM

thank you everyone for your positive feedback of Decoin!
kyxap

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:16:55 AM

What do you mean? Our platform is not yet available for users.  Beta test launching will be announced to the community this q2 of 2018
Thanks for information, personally I very much wait for testing as I want to see noticeable differences from already habitual exchanges, to check how serious they will be.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:53:58 AM

Thanks for information, personally I very much wait for testing as I want to see noticeable differences from already habitual exchanges, to check how serious they will be.

Yes, we are all want to test this platform and we are hoping it will launch earlier of Q2. I will look forward for more unique and more competitive features of this project.

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:50:42 AM

Yes, we are all want to test this platform and we are hoping it will launch earlier of Q2. I will look forward for more unique and more competitive features of this project.
This could be a great project. Everyone are really expecting a good outcome for Decoin project. I am excited about their platform and I hope that it will be a successful one.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:53:53 AM

This could be a great project. Everyone are really expecting a good outcome for Decoin project. I am excited about their platform and I hope that it will be a successful one.

I hope that the beta test will be running smooth. This could help the project to determine some bugs and errors. I really appreciate the work of Decoin team which is commended.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:56:04 AM

The project is certainly interesting and I think this is the future of all the crypto currency, but I did not understand where you can see how the company is going through a bounty? I would gladly have played in the company of signatures.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:27:40 AM

The project is certainly interesting and I think this is the future of all the crypto currency, but I did not understand where you can see how the company is going through a bounty? I would gladly have played in the company of signatures.
Indeed the project is really interesting. Their bounty is doing great, let's wait for their upcoming announcements about their bounty.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:41:28 AM

Indeed the project is really interesting. Their bounty is doing great, let's wait for their upcoming announcements about their bounty.
Theres really a lot of interesting facts about this project according to thier whitepaper so this could be lister as one of the major trading platforms in the coming years.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:43:34 PM

Theres really a lot of interesting facts about this project according to thier whitepaper so this could be lister as one of the major trading platforms in the coming years.

You are right, this project is becoming popular now and many of investors already participated in this project. We really hope that decoin will have a very active and strong community that will help them to reach success.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:04:08 PM

Yes, a lot of serious investors are checking the whitepaper first and this is good because they can be encourage easily to participate and hopefully to make good investments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

If that's the case, probably Decoin platform will face difficulties ahead as there are already good trading platforms that are already working and trusted by the people of cryptocurrencies. But if the team are capable enough to make good solutions and strategies on how can they convinced potentials investors to invest on this project, then they will have a chanced to succeed.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:32:49 PM

I look forward to the opening of the platform. Very well if this exchange platform will be popular! Since we very much support the team and hope that they will succeed! Since there are not enough good exchange platforms now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: