Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:49:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35045 times)
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 01:51:28 PM

I look forward to the opening of the platform. Very well if this exchange platform will be popular! Since we very much support the team and hope that they will succeed! Since there are not enough good exchange platforms now.
This is not actually an exchange platform but it is an profit sharinf exchange platform and i guess you need to study more about the project so that it could really give you some excellent profits ahead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 02:43:15 PM

The project a little interested me, but I could not not find the words about the team's experience, but I hope you have it.
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:15:48 PM

The project is certainly interesting and I think this is the future of all the crypto currency, but I did not understand where you can see how the company is going through a bounty? I would gladly have played in the company of signatures.
Indeed the project is really interesting. Their bounty is doing great, let's wait for their upcoming announcements about their bounty.
Theres really a lot of interesting facts about this project according to thier whitepaper so this could be lister as one of the major trading platforms in the coming years.

That is what we are trying to achieve, to be one of the best trading platform the one that shares it's profit to other people.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:17:58 PM

The project a little interested me, but I could not not find the words about the team's experience, but I hope you have it.

You can go to our website and see the Linkedin links on each of our Teams' profile.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:21:14 PM

The project is certainly interesting and I think this is the future of all the crypto currency, but I did not understand where you can see how the company is going through a bounty? I would gladly have played in the company of signatures.
Indeed the project is really interesting. Their bounty is doing great, let's wait for their upcoming announcements about their bounty.
Theres really a lot of interesting facts about this project according to thier whitepaper so this could be lister as one of the major trading platforms in the coming years.

That is what we are trying to achieve, to be one of the best trading platform the one that shares it's profit to other people.
Also it is slowly turning much more popular amongst the investors as it is a good profit sharing platform which will indeed be much more profitable for several peoples ahead. This project is going to gain huge attention from several community members.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:46:54 PM

You can go to our website and see the Linkedin links on each of our Teams' profile.
Your project is really much more transperant and also each of your team member has their linkedin profils so it always turns much more easier to trust the project and i think that it is indeed going to be great.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:38:21 PM

Yes, a good profit sharing idea was awesome. Many are looking for not only useful and friendly project but they always consider  the good benefits and the good profit ofcourse. As of now Decoin project is slowly spreading in the market and the positive embrace of the market is making the project more valuable and famous.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:04:44 PM

Is these an investment platform? Because this is thesame on the famous ponzi scheme site that spreaded on the internet nowadays. But if its on the blockchain platform then it will be good and convienient.

Actually the concept of DECOIN's project has nothing to do with Ponzi Scheme, they aim to build an exchange for trading cryptocurrecty and sharing revenue with coin holders ( people who hold Decoin ). The idea is similar to Binance. Ponzi Scheme is when a company generates profit for older investors through revenue paid by new investors.

Yeah, I would say it's a legit one. It's a great idea that as you are part on their trading site you can have some profit sharing in which I like it so much. Hopefully the team may continue their great start as I believe this project will support by many here in crypto currency community which can give a great profit in the future.

What makes you claim they are legit? Like any research that you have done on the issue or are you talking out of your ass (I presume the latter)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:54:44 PM

Yes, a good profit sharing idea was awesome. Many are looking for not only useful and friendly project but they always consider  the good benefits and the good profit ofcourse. As of now Decoin project is slowly spreading in the market and the positive embrace of the market is making the project more valuable and famous.
The project is really slowly but confidently moving towards its goal. I'm sure the team will succeed in launching the platform due to its experience and investors.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:10:32 PM

You are right, this project is becoming popular now and many of investors already participated in this project. We really hope that decoin will have a very active and strong community that will help them to reach success.
Thats right, having a positive community really sets the aura and makes the project bloom. I really hope the same for this project as its a very good one, with a focus to improve the cryptoworld.
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:42:39 PM

On your white paper, you state that community members in this project will be rewarded, which is in accordance with the rules. I hope that Ii applies to all these projects so that participants will be happy if done well.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:58:11 PM

You are right, this project is becoming popular now and many of investors already participated in this project. We really hope that decoin will have a very active and strong community that will help them to reach success.
Exactly in the project has gained a lot of popularity and many people are seriously thinking about investing in this project. Having an active and Eshan community will be very important for them because it creates a very good impact on the others who will be wanting to invest in the project. Hopefully that manages to do so and become successful in the near future.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:40:10 PM

Thats right, having a positive community really sets the aura and makes the project bloom. I really hope the same for this project as its a very good one, with a focus to improve the cryptoworld.

Well. this is I think another trading platform which will help cryptocurrencies to be more useful. Having this kind of project which offers a profit sharing is really a good  strategy to attract traders to used the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:56:20 PM

Yes, a lot of serious investors are checking the whitepaper first and this is good because they can be encourage easily to participate and hopefully to make good investments.
Not all investors actually put in the project only because of acquaintance of whitepaper and all the matter is that it can be paid. Skilled investors follow the developments some time in the project and only after that invest.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:11:41 PM

I could listen some one was experiencing various issues with Decoin exchange platform or is this a rumour that I come across from the people?

What do you mean? Our platform is not yet available for users.  Beta test launching will be announced to the community this q2 of 2018
Thanks for information, personally I very much wait for testing as I want to see noticeable differences from already habitual exchanges, to check how serious they will be.

Yes, we are all want to test this platform and we are hoping it will launch earlier of Q2. I will look forward for more unique and more competitive features of this project.
This could be a great project. Everyone are really expecting a good outcome for Decoin project. I am excited about their platform and I hope that it will be a successful one.

I hope that the beta test will be running smooth. This could help the project to determine some bugs and errors. I really appreciate the work of Decoin team which is commended.
This can really help a lot for the project that will make it more ready for the official launch of the platform. Hoping that people who will be a beta-tester will really identify what's lacking for the platform.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:37:03 PM

Well. this is I think another trading platform which will help cryptocurrencies to be more useful. Having this kind of project which offers a profit sharing is really a good  strategy to attract traders to used the platform.
Is really a great trading platform and if they can maintain and acquire enough investors it will be great been part of it lets hope it gets used just like Kucoin

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:39:40 PM

The project is really slowly but confidently moving towards its goal. I'm sure the team will succeed in launching the platform due to its experience and investors.

Maybe you are right, we can't fully say it by now because it is still making more development and still they need a lot of supporters to help them drive on it way to a beautiful success. Having an experience team and great skills could be an assurance that the platform will be successfully fully developed without any delay.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:42:37 PM

this project will reward the coin holders through the coin sales dividend of this project. This is a direct gift. The indirect award will be through increasing the value of the coin.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:16:26 PM

Is really a great trading platform and if they can maintain and acquire enough investors it will be great been part of it lets hope it gets used just like Kucoin
Yes, exchange platform look like Decoin and Kucoin is the trending for exchange platform now. We can see the success of Binance before.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:29:20 PM

Yes, exchange platform look like Decoin and Kucoin is the trending for exchange platform now. We can see the success of Binance before.
It is not what other platforms are doing to be actually need to aim on but being a decoin holder as it possess the highly reputation in potential we need to be a decoin holder and start supporting as they promised all the profits will be distributed to decoin holders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: