Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:15:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35043 times)
nhungtruong379

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:39:37 PM

DECOIN- Revolutionizing Exchange Trading With Profit Redistribution For Decoin Holders. Liquidizing cryptocurrency is only part of the advantages of DECOIN. It means that it is a digital currency that can be converted into cash quickly, with minimal impact to the price received in an open market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:58:49 PM

this project will reward the coin holders through the coin sales dividend of this project. This is a direct gift. The indirect award will be through increasing the value of the coin.

Do you mean Decoin look like POS coin? Or i have any misunderstood? I only think Decoin is exchange plaform which provide us a chance to have more Decoin base on our own amount.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:09:15 PM

DECOIN- Revolutionizing Exchange Trading With Profit Redistribution For Decoin Holders. Liquidizing cryptocurrency is only part of the advantages of DECOIN. It means that it is a digital currency that can be converted into cash quickly, with minimal impact to the price received in an open market
Markets and the trends always varies in the crypto economy but Decoin is bringing the blockchain in place to securely share the profits with the advanced features in the exchange platform.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:22:12 PM

Decoin offers credit cards known as D-TEP Credit Cards for the coin holders. A major challenge all cryptocurrency traders face regularly is how to use their cryptocurrency and use it for everyday expenses and spending. Unlike FIAT, cryptocurrency today still has many obstacles to overcome in order to be included in regular daily use. DECOIN is the first company to develop sophisticated wallets that allow its users to spend digital currency whenever they want and wherever they are.

The problem is, can we use these D-TEP Credit Cards all over the world or is there any restrictions for some countries?  How about the countries who banned cryptocurrencies?

D-TEP cards contain Mastercard logo, therefore they can work on any ATM or website that accept Mastercard, however shipping  those card to some countries depends on bank that will issue them, at current time the team answer is that the cards will  have an update on their publishing after ICO end, So they are not giving details maybe because they still didn't sign deal with certain bank, as know the project is ICO and softcap didn't reach yet.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:39:06 PM

Decoin offers credit cards known as D-TEP Credit Cards for the coin holders. A major challenge all cryptocurrency traders face regularly is how to use their cryptocurrency and use it for everyday expenses and spending. Unlike FIAT, cryptocurrency today still has many obstacles to overcome in order to be included in regular daily use. DECOIN is the first company to develop sophisticated wallets that allow its users to spend digital currency whenever they want and wherever they are.

The problem is, can we use these D-TEP Credit Cards all over the world or is there any restrictions for some countries?  How about the countries who banned cryptocurrencies?

D-TEP cards contain Mastercard logo, therefore they can work on any ATM or website that accept Mastercard, however shipping  those card to some countries depends on bank that will issue them, at current time the team answer is that the cards will  have an update on their publishing after ICO end, So they are not giving details maybe because they still didn't sign deal with certain bank, as know the project is ICO and softcap didn't reach yet.

I also got a Visa Card from my bank, just for to use it in facebook (to pay advertisement fees and for amazon). But for both it did not work, because Visa Card is not really the same in every country; there are different regulations and restrictions for each country. I think D-TEP will be the same.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:47:25 PM

Decoin is successfully leading in the crypto community as we also could experience their CEO is actively connecting with the advisors and seeking their feedback to constantly implement better plans to hit the moon.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:07:01 AM

I have recently visited the coingecko site and read about some information about DECOIN ICO status. I am glad that they BAN china in joining the ICO stage. Because as we know many investors in China are like whale controlling the price of crypto coins dumping and pumping.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:23:27 AM

I have recently visited the coingecko site and read about some information about DECOIN ICO status. I am glad that they BAN china in joining the ICO stage. Because as we know many investors in China are like whale controlling the price of crypto coins dumping and pumping.
It shows they are very reputed and driving through all the operations in a secured manner with the experienced team and the decisions so only they had ban china and they have identified initially and made a right decision.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:02:29 AM

It shows they are very reputed and driving through all the operations in a secured manner with the experienced team and the decisions so only they had ban china and they have identified initially and made a right decision.
We that's a really great decisiom team Decoin! You really proves here in the crypto currency community that the team working behind the Decoin project is not just an ordinary bunch of people but a group of team members that is serious and experienced in this field of work. Keep up the good performance team Decoin!
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:41:55 AM

Well. this is I think another trading platform which will help cryptocurrencies to be more useful. Having this kind of project which offers a profit sharing is really a good  strategy to attract traders to used the platform.
Is really a great trading platform and if they can maintain and acquire enough investors it will be great been part of it lets hope it gets used just like Kucoin
Indeed, it is a really great trading platform as I have ever seen before in the world. They might seem to have to be a great exchange platform!
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:59:58 AM

Please tell me the project has no restrictions on those countries whose citizens can invest in this project?I don't want to break my country's laws.

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:29:57 AM

Well. this is I think another trading platform which will help cryptocurrencies to be more useful. Having this kind of project which offers a profit sharing is really a good  strategy to attract traders to used the platform.
Is really a great trading platform and if they can maintain and acquire enough investors it will be great been part of it lets hope it gets used just like Kucoin
Indeed, it is a really great trading platform as I have ever seen before in the world. They might seem to have to be a great exchange platform!
I support you.It is actually a simple and very easy to use platform.I hope that we will agree and investroy
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:21:03 AM

this project will reward the coin holders through the coin sales dividend of this project. This is a direct gift. The indirect award will be through increasing the value of the coin.

Everything you said is true about this project bud and hopefully more individuals will be informed about this great offer decoin is giving to thier members.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:28:41 AM

Everything you said is true about this project bud and hopefully more individuals will be informed about this great offer decoin is giving to thier members.

Yeah, I really hope that this project will be transparent profit sharing and also hoping that this project will be launch successful very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:06:25 AM

Yes, the project is doing its best to make the project reach success very soon. A good marketing and advertising strategies also can help a lot with this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:13:16 AM

That's for sure. Any bonuses upon purchase of tokens or coins favorably influence collecting the necessary sums. All the matter is that the person lives with such judgments that he always wants to be reinsured and get the guaranteed profit.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:23:02 AM

This is what people wanted to happen and hopefully what they are offering will not changed as the time goes by. Who would declined with this kind of offer? I definitely say none, knowing we can have some share of the platforms profits and I think our assets will be increasing faster.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:31:14 AM

This is what people wanted to happen and hopefully what they are offering will not changed as the time goes by. Who would declined with this kind of offer? I definitely say none, knowing we can have some share of the platforms profits and I think our assets will be increasing faster.

profit sharing, annual staking reward , and fee reduction is just one of the best reason why decoin going to be a great trading exchange and platform
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:42:17 AM

profit sharing, annual staking reward , and fee reduction is just one of the best reason why decoin going to be a great trading exchange and platform
You are right about that mate. Decoin really gives people what they want. They offer good platform which everyone will get benefits.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:43:44 AM

You are right about that mate. Decoin really gives people what they want. They offer good platform which everyone will get benefits.
This is one of Decoin I like. They give profit sharing also they give rewards and fee reduction which is a good offer to everyone who will participate in their project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: