Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:33:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35043 times)
becruxrubbish

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:06:51 AM

Decoin is planning to expand and open multilingual online customer service worldwide, to better serve its coin holders. our multi-channel support team of trained professional is standing by 24 hours a day,7 days a week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:15:54 AM

Decoin is planning to expand and open multilingual online customer service worldwide, to better serve its coin holders. our multi-channel support team of trained professional is standing by 24 hours a day,7 days a week.

This is because we want to serve you better. We are constantly on the lookout for some innovative ideas just so to serve you better than the rest.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:30:15 AM

That's really great! Great work Decoin team, you should keep this performance up. It makes me appreciate all the hardwork of the team for the people here in the crypto currency community. If the team will continue this, more people will be able to reach the information of the Decoin project as well as the engagement of more investors.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:35:25 AM

That's really great! Great work Decoin team, you should keep this performance up. It makes me appreciate all the hardwork of the team for the people here in the crypto currency community. If the team will continue this, more people will be able to reach the information of the Decoin project as well as the engagement of more investors.
Great to know about this news. This will be a great opportunity to everyone to ask question about the project. This will make them more reliable and be convenient to everybody.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:36:55 AM

This is because we want to serve you better. We are constantly on the lookout for some innovative ideas just so to serve you better than the rest.

Cool news! I am amazed about Decoin that they implement this kind of costumer service. I hope that everyone that have question will be answered and will be giving us support.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:06:59 AM

Great to know about this news. This will be a great opportunity to everyone to ask question about the project. This will make them more reliable and be convenient to everybody.

The advantage of having a 24/7 costumer services is that problems will be answered directly and this will also give them a good reputation towards the people. So, I should expect to make this happen in order for them to be trusted by some people who supported the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:40:54 AM

Good thing to know about this plans as this will be a reason for the project to be known worldwide. Decoin is difinitely on it's right path that will give them a chance to succeed here in crypto world. Hopefully, this 24/7 of works from the admin will give good results and brings more opportunities that will guarantee it's success.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:45:55 AM

DECOIN, in my opinion, is a protected technological system for users of crypto currency! I really liked your road map!
Yes, absolutely the project and its roadmap both are really interesting. The project ha the potential to grow more in upcoming years. And the team will make it possible very soon. So do investment here to make your future more profitable.
The team has collected all the attractive ideas that exist today, but I do not think it's easy to do them. It seems to me that the use of all functions will take a long time.
Yes, you're right the team members are now compiling all gather ideas and its true that its realy hard to make it real. The question is how can the team will apply those collected information and ideas. I think each team members has its own functions and designated areas of masterpiece,  now I believe that the team are now specifying and evaluating on how to apply the ideas to make this project a successful one.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:49:20 AM

The advantage of having a 24/7 costumer services is that problems will be answered directly and this will also give them a good reputation towards the people. So, I should expect to make this happen in order for them to be trusted by some people who supported the project.

Yes, having a 24/7 customer support really have a good advantage but is decoin can really follow that? And aside from the support, what other features they will plan to launch that can attract many people to join?

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:03:04 PM

DECOIN, in my opinion, is a protected technological system for users of crypto currency! I really liked your road map!
Yes, absolutely the project and its roadmap both are really interesting. The project ha the potential to grow more in upcoming years. And the team will make it possible very soon. So do investment here to make your future more profitable.
The team has collected all the attractive ideas that exist today, but I do not think it's easy to do them. It seems to me that the use of all functions will take a long time.
Yes, you're right the team members are now compiling all gather ideas and its true that its realy hard to make it real. The question is how can the team will apply those collected information and ideas. I think each team members has its own functions and designated areas of masterpiece,  now I believe that the team are now specifying and evaluating on how to apply the ideas to make this project a successful one.

Well, they were professional and applying those gathered data will surely be a very helpful for the improvement of the project. The project is still in development stage and sharing some good ideas about this project will surely a big thing to them. Knowing they have a fair distribution towards their clients then this will be having have a better future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:42:44 PM

Hackers are rampant nowadays. So, the DECOIN could answer to that problem for allowing to have secure and protected sensitive data stored in the platform. This would really gives the assurance to the investors that everything they invest is surely secure and will return to them into profitable one.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:05:44 PM

Well, i really don't understand your sentences "a protected technological system" about Decoin exchange platform. Could you give us more clearly.
He means that a protected technological system is a technological system which is protected by the SSL and security around the website.
in my opinion this is a great advantage over other similar platforms. Because everything regarding exchanges or sales must be protected. Then all users will be sure of their safety.

Security is very important to us. If the team will prove their security is high and our accounts will not be compromise then this will be a great way to encourage other people to try their platform.

Decoin platform is so good to have,  it is secure,  the transactions is quick and easy.  It gives you share to whatever they gain or shall we say it is profitable. We all know that nowadays the main problems of having an account online is being hacked,  so best thing to use is the decoin because in their platform they make sure the safetiness of your data or investment. It really helps a lot to stop hesitations to whatever will happen.
wiredideas

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:13:07 PM

Cool news! I am amazed about Decoin that they implement this kind of costumer service. I hope that everyone that have question will be answered and will be giving us support.

We will be there to answer your call.

wiredideas

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:15:14 PM

Hackers are rampant nowadays. So, the DECOIN could answer to that problem for allowing to have secure and protected sensitive data stored in the platform. This would really gives the assurance to the investors that everything they invest is surely secure and will return to them into profitable one.

Transparency and security are intertwined. We are super transparent and super secure.

Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:31:10 PM

Seriously this for me is an excellent project and the advertising and promotions they are running is also doing an effective job.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:53:45 PM

Seriously this for me is an excellent project and the advertising and promotions they are running is also doing an effective job.
Decoin is developing the next generation trading platform which enables liquidity and generate money for both investors and companies traded on our platform this way they are enriching with great deliverables.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:09:52 PM

Transparency and security are intertwined. We are super transparent and super secure.

How would the team suppose to do what you're saying? As an advid supporter and also in behalf of the investors we need some proofs before we can assure that this platform is really secure and transparent.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:07:59 PM

The project a little interested me, but I could not not find the words about the team's experience, but I hope you have it.
You're definitely correct mate. Actually, each project aiming high as to be competitive enough among others even though the project is somehow common in the crypto currency community. They aim high to be a top which it will somehow motivates their goal as a top tradingand exchange site throughout the crypto currency world. Also, I appreciate and admire their capability as they will able to combine a Proof Of Stake (POS) Blockchain protocol,Transparency and top level Security which can be attracted by those possible investors.
I completely agree with your opinion, it seems to me that this project can become very successful and I believe in it.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:10:35 PM

This project will have a rather difficult way because it will meet strong competitors on its way,but I hope that they will cope

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:26:52 PM

I like the activity of the team, I see that they are really interested in that more people have trust in the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: