Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:14:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35045 times)
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:21:26 AM

This project will have a rather difficult way because it will meet strong competitors on its way,but I hope that they will cope
Having a competition ahead can be beneficial for this project, as the team working behind it will really do a great job in improving and making it unique than the others. Coping up with the difficulty is one of the thing that the project will prove in it's launch.

Yes, that's really true competition is really part in a certain project and it is normal. Without the presence of the competitors a certain project can't realize what best strategy to be used. Competition proves the capability of a certain project and team to create good plan and changes for the betterment of the said project, and I think this Decoin project would capable for that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:15:43 AM

"Decoin is planning to expand and open multilingual online customer service worldwide, to better serve its coin holders."

Well, if you want multilingual ICO Reviews from professional crypto vloggers in youtube, do not hesitate to contact me. The crypto youtubers we are working with; some already published their cryptocurrency related books, some of them had been interviewed from CNN. We are currently working with the most famous german and turkish crypto youtubers and we can verify them also with private video from their own youtube channel to avoid scams.

Decoin is need more support now. Not only we are in bitcointalk, but also everyone outside. And i see have a lot of people make videos for Decoin.
Yes, this is the right time to begin to be famous in around the world with making videos for Decoin project and let see how much we can get.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:13:14 AM

"Decoin is planning to expand and open multilingual online customer service worldwide, to better serve its coin holders."

Well, if you want multilingual ICO Reviews from professional crypto vloggers in youtube, do not hesitate to contact me. The crypto youtubers we are working with; some already published their cryptocurrency related books, some of them had been interviewed from CNN. We are currently working with the most famous german and turkish crypto youtubers and we can verify them also with private video from their own youtube channel to avoid scams.

Decoin is need more support now. Not only we are in bitcointalk, but also everyone outside. And i see have a lot of people make videos for Decoin.
Yes, this is the right time to begin to be famous in around the world with making videos for Decoin project and let see how much we can get.
the wide dissemination of information about the Decoin project will encourage more investors and active development of the project. I think the developers are on the right track.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:20:43 AM

I agree, a video presentation explaining about decoin project and how it really works will surely attract many investors to check this project and hopefully making somw good investments here.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:45:24 AM

Agree, aside in this forum there are also a lot of investors in different social media sites. So this project really needs to spread in those sites to be able to attract more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:14:30 PM

I like the activity of the team, I see that they are really interested in that more people have trust in the project
Yes I agree with you, it's important for the team to be active and solve users queries, it attracts them to project and can help in finding potential investors too
Being active and helping users can really put a good impression on the users. People with mutual queries can also get help and hence a positive environment can be created.
This project really has much active community and also the team is  much fluent with the community so this project is no doubtedly going to be great ahead. This project is been counted amongst the best projects for me atleast.
I agree. As this project is just started we need give enough time since the team doing their job to make this project great. I appreciate the platform of this project as they will able to have a peer to peer digital ecosystem that encompasses its own proprietary digital currency. I'm just hoping a great security of this project since there are many phising sites that could be done by those bad people here in cyberworld.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:20:54 PM

This project will have a rather difficult way because it will meet strong competitors on its way,but I hope that they will cope
Having a competition ahead can be beneficial for this project, as the team working behind it will really do a great job in improving and making it unique than the others. Coping up with the difficulty is one of the thing that the project will prove in it's launch.

Yes, that's really true competition is really part in a certain project and it is normal. Without the presence of the competitors a certain project can't realize what best strategy to be used. Competition proves the capability of a certain project and team to create good plan and changes for the betterment of the said project, and I think this Decoin project would capable for that.

Yeah right, competitions can improve their own features and this will make the team more positve in improving and adding more updates about the project.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:22:18 PM

Agree, aside in this forum there are also a lot of investors in different social media sites. So this project really needs to spread in those sites to be able to attract more investors.
I do not understand why the team works this way, we need to do not only video, but also write articles and promote in social networks and make a company of signatures.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:41:11 PM

the wide dissemination of information about the Decoin project will encourage more investors and active development of the project. I think the developers are on the right track.

I agree with you that the team are following the right track. So, the team I think also making a good plan on how they can make their project to be catch by some big investors in order for them to have a good funds.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:32:03 PM

Yeah right, competitions can improve their own features and this will make the team more positve in improving and adding more updates about the project.

Knowing that it is their challenge to proved that they are much improved compared to others. The team will actually make a good plan to surpass and overcome the obstacles of being to have more innovations when it comes to the features. This is why they are the first blockchain profit sharing
exchange platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:51:53 PM

As I have visited now on their telegram channel, they are planning to have a online press conference this coming May 29 in relation to their upcoming launch. All are invited especially to all crypto enthusiast where they have a chanced to ask direct questions related to Decoin project. Hopefully, there will be more people especially potential investors were going to participate on this event.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:01:48 PM

I do not understand why the team works this way, we need to do not only video, but also write articles and promote in social networks and make a company of signatures.

We are promoting this project across the vast landscape of social media and beyond. We use every promotional tool available out there. Videos, Ads, Bounty and Airdrop Campaigns and many others but the most important of them all are you our community. As we believe word of mouth is the best media tool anyone can get. Nobody can beat if John a community member of Decoin will tell Paul his friend how good Decoin is. It's precious that's why we value you, our community.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:10:37 PM

We are actually all over the social media space. We have our FB page, we are on Twitter, Reddit, Linkedin, we are virtually everywhere. Having said that, we still need your support to advertise Decoin in your circle of friends. Let's blast this thing to the moon togetherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

wiredideas

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:13:36 PM

if the project can understand the current situation and they are preparing different concepts from others, I think this project will be able to compete the same as the others.

We do understand how the competition and the market situations are. And we do understand foremost what the people need. We need to stop the greed and start sharing the profit with our community.

ParrisJeannine

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:30:29 PM

I guess when it comes to getting in as many people as possible, ICO's can definitely be the way to go.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:55:58 PM

If people will find this project interesting and essential for the better growth of the crypto currency community, then more investors will be more glad to engage here in the Decoin project. I will be looking forward for this opportunity and hopefully this project will be able to kick all its competitors, and shows us the great ahead of them from other projects here in the crypto community.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 03:03:20 PM

I really believe in this project that it will justify itself, because the idea is simply excellent and I think that the developers will cope.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:23:31 PM

Supporters need to share the information about Decoin to all the social channels and reach out to all the people that helps us to gain more traffic and such visual presentations helps to build a quality of reputation in terms of advertising.
Yes, we can help this project to be more gamouse through our undying support and participation. I think as of today social media and other online sites have reviews with this project. Other than that the tram can create more convincing and  creatibe vedios a nd advertisements that indicates the specialization of the project. Must special team should comunicate and actively answer all the inquiries and clarifications  regarding the project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:33:02 PM

If people will find this project interesting and essential for the better growth of the crypto currency community, then more investors will be more glad to engage here in the Decoin project. I will be looking forward for this opportunity and hopefully this project will be able to kick all its competitors, and shows us the great ahead of them from other projects here in the crypto community.

It has too many competitors and too few actual supporters to kick the competition. It'll probably just EXIST and that's if it doesnt die developmentwise
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:32:56 PM

I really believe in this project that it will justify itself, because the idea is simply excellent and I think that the developers will cope.
lets hope so everyone like profit sharing system or platforms the issue is that most dont stay long enough but hopefully with their feature they might cross the border

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: