Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:50:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35043 times)
Colestook1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:26:18 AM

Hi I'm a little confused because I'm your white paper it says that 70 million out of 140 million coins will be distributed but then it says 60% will be sold to investors...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:28:55 AM

"Decoin is planning to expand and open multilingual online customer service worldwide, to better serve its coin holders."

Well, if you want multilingual ICO Reviews from professional crypto vloggers in youtube, do not hesitate to contact me. The crypto youtubers we are working with; some already published their cryptocurrency related books, some of them had been interviewed from CNN. We are currently working with the most famous german and turkish crypto youtubers and we can verify them also with private video from their own youtube channel to avoid scams.

Decoin is need more support now. Not only we are in bitcointalk, but also everyone outside. And i see have a lot of people make videos for Decoin.

Agree, aside in this forum there are also a lot of investors in different social media sites. So this project really needs to spread in those sites to be able to attract more investors.
I do not understand why the team works this way, we need to do not only video, but also write articles and promote in social networks and make a company of signatures.

We are promoting this project across the vast landscape of social media and beyond. We use every promotional tool available out there. Videos, Ads, Bounty and Airdrop Campaigns and many others but the most important of them all are you our community. As we believe word of mouth is the best media tool anyone can get. Nobody can beat if John a community member of Decoin will tell Paul his friend how good Decoin is. It's precious that's why we value you, our community.

Agree with you. But  I am sure you also know, the important role of famous influencers global / local, that take place in an ICO. John tell to Paul, but if Emre tells his 50k crypto followers in his channel and just %10 buy -  .... (no comments)

Sure, we are going the crypto influencer route also. Everything that is available will be used. It's gonna be a massive PR campaign.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:34:12 AM

Hi I'm a little confused because I'm your white paper it says that 70 million out of 140 million coins will be distributed but then it says 60% will be sold to investors...

70M will be distributed. That is including Founders, Reserve, Team, Advisors and Bounty Program. 60% of 70M is 42M coins. That 42M coins will be up for sale.

wiredideas

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:13:55 AM

I like everything, both the team and the idea of the project, but I do not like how the team promotes the project on the Internet. I think only the video is not good enough.

Absolutely right. A video alone won't cut it. We will use all promotion tools available within our reach. We will embark on a massive PR campaign in the coming weeks.

Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:05:41 AM

I like everything, both the team and the idea of the project, but I do not like how the team promotes the project on the Internet. I think only the video is not good enough.

Absolutely right. A video alone won't cut it. We will use all promotion tools available within our reach. We will embark on a massive PR campaign in the coming weeks.

The concept is really interesting. Please be assured that the promotion tools for this campaign project is not to take a long time. We are so excited what's new of your campaign and hopefully we can participate it.
wiredideas

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:20:51 AM

The concept is really interesting. Please be assured that the promotion tools for this campaign project is not to take a long time. We are so excited what's new of your campaign and hopefully we can participate it.

Rest assured we will leave no stone unturned and no area uncovered when we do this massive PR campaign.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:30:24 AM

"Decoin is planning to expand and open multilingual online customer service worldwide, to better serve its coin holders."

Well, if you want multilingual ICO Reviews from professional crypto vloggers in youtube, do not hesitate to contact me. The crypto youtubers we are working with; some already published their cryptocurrency related books, some of them had been interviewed from CNN. We are currently working with the most famous german and turkish crypto youtubers and we can verify them also with private video from their own youtube channel to avoid scams.

Decoin is need more support now. Not only we are in bitcointalk, but also everyone outside. And i see have a lot of people make videos for Decoin.

Agree, aside in this forum there are also a lot of investors in different social media sites. So this project really needs to spread in those sites to be able to attract more investors.
I do not understand why the team works this way, we need to do not only video, but also write articles and promote in social networks and make a company of signatures.

We are promoting this project across the vast landscape of social media and beyond. We use every promotional tool available out there. Videos, Ads, Bounty and Airdrop Campaigns and many others but the most important of them all are you our community. As we believe word of mouth is the best media tool anyone can get. Nobody can beat if John a community member of Decoin will tell Paul his friend how good Decoin is. It's precious that's why we value you, our community.
Have a lot of way to reach community and promoting Decoin, but maybe everyone do it by bounty or passive way.
Since decoin admin is looking for youtube vloggers and crypto reviewer they should also disclose hear the stakes reward so that we also have an idea and maybe help them looking for someone who can do those jobs.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:33:00 AM

Your team is doing great promotions i guess and thats why it is really getting much more popular. Keep it up and you would surly see some huge profits ahead. This project has the potential to reach great heights ahead soon.
wiredideas

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:51:15 AM

Have a lot of way to reach community and promoting Decoin, but maybe everyone do it by bounty or passive way.
Since decoin admin is looking for youtube vloggers and crypto reviewer they should also disclose hear the stakes reward so that we also have an idea and maybe help them looking for someone who can do those jobs.

We already have a short list. We will decide which is the best for us soon.

wiredideas

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:51:40 AM

Your team is doing great promotions i guess and thats why it is really getting much more popular. Keep it up and you would surly see some huge profits ahead. This project has the potential to reach great heights ahead soon.

Thanks and we appreciate your support.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

These promotions are highly adding value for our investments when we observe every individual compensating with their active support it is like adding value for choosing the right platform.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:39:04 AM

These promotions are highly adding value for our investments when we observe every individual compensating with their active support it is like adding value for choosing the right platform.
Any good promotion will do. It will depend on the team on how would they going to attract people. Decoin promotion is great and there will be many people turning to the project for sure.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:43:33 AM

Any good promotion will do. It will depend on the team on how would they going to attract people. Decoin promotion is great and there will be many people turning to the project for sure.
Video promotion will just support the whitepaper if the people or new members could not undestand well the project. Whitepaper and video presentation about the project is a good way to undestand what really the project is.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:23:01 AM

Video promotion will just support the whitepaper if the people or new members could not undestand well the project. Whitepaper and video presentation about the project is a good way to undestand what really the project is.
You are absolutely right about that, not everyone is willing to read a long whitepaper and some prefers to watch a video about the project to better understand its real meaning and concept.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
wiredideas

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:40:08 AM

Well said sir, well said.

wiredideas

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:42:03 AM

That is what we are banking on, to promote well and for the people to appreciate it and like our project in return.

wiredideas

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:44:26 AM

Do you have any bounty program?

Please check out bounty program here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311816

wiredideas

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:46:33 AM

You are absolutely right about that, not everyone is willing to read a long whitepaper and some prefers to watch a video about the project to better understand its real meaning and concept.

That's why we made an explanation video about our product. Easy to understand and will not tire you because it's just under 3 mins.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:30:40 AM

Do you have any bounty program?

Please check out bounty program here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311816
Great! The bounty manager is very responsive and it looks very good for the future of the project. I'm curious how if my friends join the bounty too?
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:42:57 AM

there is information on what exchanges is planned further output of the coin, we can count on the top exchanges?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: