Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:34:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35045 times)
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:03:14 AM

The idea of the project is not unique, but it does not mean that investors have no interest in the project.The idea may be similar,but there is always the possibility to highlight yourself

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:25:03 AM

The idea of the project is not unique, but it does not mean that investors have no interest in the project.The idea may be similar,but there is always the possibility to highlight yourself

For me the project is good,  both sides will gain profit and very safe to have or use. In order this project be more interesting,  let us learn to accept positive and negative comments to make it better and serve it as an idea for updating status of the project. Surely,  it is very effective.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:31:45 AM

Even how other people sees this project with the same kind like other projects here in the crypto currency community, the Decoin still keep proving us itself to be a worthy project here as the first blockchain profit sharing exchange platform here in the crypto world. If more people will keep supporting this project the spreading of the Decoin in the community will be in good. Hope more people will keep trusting this project.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:37:28 AM

Yeah a lot of projects now have also same features but they did managed to become successful.The success of this project will be base on how active and serious the team are and the volume of investors and supporters.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:03:59 AM

For me the project is good,  both sides will gain profit and very safe to have or use. In order this project be more interesting,  let us learn to accept positive and negative comments to make it better and serve it as an idea for updating status of the project. Surely,  it is very effective.

Aside from that a new project really need to expect some loss and gain, how the team can make this project recover is the key to success and really hoping they will continue to develop this even if it not turn good.

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:13:22 AM

I like everything, both the team and the idea of the project, but I do not like how the team promotes the project on the Internet. I think only the video is not good enough.

Absolutely right. A video alone won't cut it. We will use all promotion tools available within our reach. We will embark on a massive PR campaign in the coming weeks.
Your team is doing great promotions i guess and thats why it is really getting much more popular. Keep it up and you would surly see some huge profits ahead. This project has the potential to reach great heights ahead soon.

It is because promotions is somewhat like an offer to invite investors to join and support the project. Having a good promotions also means there will be a good profit that can be earned in the future. Decoin is probably making a good plant to help the platform to be more user friendly and has a better UI.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:26:52 AM

Yeah a lot of projects now have also same features but they did managed to become successful.The success of this project will be base on how active and serious the team are and the volume of investors and supporters.

If they are going to create an exchange, I think popularity is going to just follow them as long as they can avoid any down systems or errors when their platform is already running. Are they already ready for a massive market volume for the upcoming bull run?
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:58:14 AM

I like everything, both the team and the idea of the project, but I do not like how the team promotes the project on the Internet. I think only the video is not good enough.

Absolutely right. A video alone won't cut it. We will use all promotion tools available within our reach. We will embark on a massive PR campaign in the coming weeks.
Your team is doing great promotions i guess and thats why it is really getting much more popular. Keep it up and you would surly see some huge profits ahead. This project has the potential to reach great heights ahead soon.

Thanks and we appreciate your support.
These promotions are highly adding value for our investments when we observe every individual compensating with their active support it is like adding value for choosing the right platform.
Any good promotion will do. It will depend on the team on how would they going to attract people. Decoin promotion is great and there will be many people turning to the project for sure.
Video promotion will just support the whitepaper if the people or new members could not undestand well the project. Whitepaper and video presentation about the project is a good way to undestand what really the project is.
You are absolutely right about that, not everyone is willing to read a long whitepaper and some prefers to watch a video about the project to better understand its real meaning and concept.
And also a video presentation stays more usefull which can always give huge investors as a video does not take much time to study about the project. Video presentation also can attract a huge amount of investors to the project.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:02:13 PM

If they are going to create an exchange, I think popularity is going to just follow them as long as they can avoid any down systems or errors when their platform is already running. Are they already ready for a massive market volume for the upcoming bull run?

Things like that I think was already been tackled by the team because that will surely be happened anytime. We already know cryptos is volatile and I think it is already part of their plan.And definitely, they already have some options in it.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:16:36 PM

Things like that I think was already been tackled by the team because that will surely be happened anytime. We already know cryptos is volatile and I think it is already part of their plan.And definitely, they already have some options in it.
Team for decoin is usually much active and hardworking who can easily tackle any such situation also that situation is much common so i think that there is nothing to worry about that and the team would surely take care about it.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 12:18:53 PM

Thanks and we appreciate your support.
These promotions are highly adding value for our investments when we observe every individual compensating with their active support it is like adding value for choosing the right platform.
Any good promotion will do. It will depend on the team on how would they going to attract people. Decoin promotion is great and there will be many people turning to the project for sure.
Video promotion will just support the whitepaper if the people or new members could not undestand well the project. Whitepaper and video presentation about the project is a good way to undestand what really the project is.
You are absolutely right about that, not everyone is willing to read a long whitepaper and some prefers to watch a video about the project to better understand its real meaning and concept.

That's why we made an explanation video about our product. Easy to understand and will not tire you because it's just under 3 mins.
Of you absolutely correct act is deepening in an explanation of the concept of your platform for users, it will positively affect growth of audience and in a consequence of investors.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:21:45 PM

We can't answer it now as the project is still not presenting any beta testing of their platform or maybe they are under testing of it and checking for some problems that will occur.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:25:10 PM

We can't answer it now as the project is still not presenting any beta testing of their platform or maybe they are under testing of it and checking for some problems that will occur.

I guess they're now alpha testing their platform before they will proceed to beta testing in order for them to address some bugs on the platform.
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:48:12 PM

Do you have any bounty program?

Please check out bounty program here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311816
Great! The bounty manager is very responsive and it looks very good for the future of the project. I'm curious how if my friends join the bounty too?

I'm actually one of the Community Manager for this project. You can invite your friends, your neighbors and everyone in your community to join Decoin the more the better. 

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:02:18 PM

Please check out bounty program here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311816
Great! The bounty manager is very responsive and it looks very good for the future of the project. I'm curious how if my friends join the bounty too?

It is one of the valuable factors that needs to have for every team inorder to gained positive feedbacks and good reputations from the people around the world. And also, it gives more motivations for all supporters of this project to continue and give full supports by promoting it to the social networks and in the bitcoin forum.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
wiredideas

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:09:33 PM

Yes sir, we are so ready. We will go by our Road Map and if and only if there are some changes that are needed to be needed rest assured that it's for the good of the project and for everyone.

wiredideas

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:10:56 PM

It is one of the valuable factors that needs to have for every team inorder to gained positive feedbacks and good reputations from the people around the world. And also, it gives more motivations for all supporters of this project to continue and give full supports by promoting it to the social networks and in the bitcoin forum.

Because we value our community, we put a dedicated person to answer all your questions here and that man is me  Smiley

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:16:31 PM

Because we value our community, we put a dedicated person to answer all your questions here and that man is me  Smiley

It's good to see a person like you. To work in such a team is one luck, as everything is done to achieve the maximum result. Continue to work too!
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:46:16 PM

Even how other people sees this project with the same kind like other projects here in the crypto currency community, the Decoin still keep proving us itself to be a worthy project here as the first blockchain profit sharing exchange platform here in the crypto world. If more people will keep supporting this project the spreading of the Decoin in the community will be in good. Hope more people will keep trusting this project.

Exactly, having various of advertising will make this project known and to be popular in the crypto currency community. I observed the great and the good start of this project in which the users attract their nice features as they aims to build a world-renowned, quick-action easy & simple multicurrency-exchange and trading platform. I believe someday what has been planned will be come true in the future.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:34:40 PM

It's good to see a person like you. To work in such a team is one luck, as everything is done to achieve the maximum result. Continue to work too!
Indeed, the project is growing every day and is becoming more and more popular. I'm interested in what are the current events in the project, what news or updates are available to date?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: