Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:29:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35059 times)
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:08:22 AM

Despite the fierce competition, the project should float out and present itself in the best light.I hope that the team will have enough experience to cope with the difficulties

I think competition is really normal, this is the way why the team are striving for their work. It's a challenge for the team to double their efforts and plan to come up with good innovations that would very helpful in a project and I expect that in the Decoin team.
They can be ahead of the competition if they make sure that they can keep all thier loyal customers and invite more participants to support thier project.

Right!  I think its not hard to keep all their costumers as long the team knows how to listen to problems encountered in Decoin and also learn to accept suggestions for the goodness of the project.  Im sure doing the following way makes Decoin a successful one.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:32:22 AM

If you look at how the team works and now even launched a very interesting airdrop, I think the team should be a successful company.
the team is really trying very hard and is actively developing its project, thanks to the launch of airdrop the project will attract even more attention of the project followers.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:33:15 AM

If you look at how the team works and now even launched a very interesting airdrop, I think the team should be a successful company.
Yeah, dude. This is the very interesting airdrop I have ever seen in the history of cryptocurrency, I hope they would be making some impact on the cryptocurrency history.
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:36:28 AM

Yeah, dude. This is the very interesting airdrop I have ever seen in the history of cryptocurrency, I hope they would be making some impact on the cryptocurrency history.
Well I am always joining crypto airdrops and this airdrop campaign so is what Im looking forward to. Btw when can we get the tokens to our wallet?

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:26:35 AM

Well I am always joining crypto airdrops and this airdrop campaign so is what Im looking forward to. Btw when can we get the tokens to our wallet?

Airdrops really help projects to increase its popularity, so I am sure that decoin exposures and popularity now already increased, I just hope that team will continue to become more active now.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:55:14 AM

Despite the fierce competition, the project should float out and present itself in the best light.I hope that the team will have enough experience to cope with the difficulties

I think competition is really normal, this is the way why the team are striving for their work. It's a challenge for the team to double their efforts and plan to come up with good innovations that would very helpful in a project and I expect that in the Decoin team.
Since the exchange industry for cryptocurrency is really huge, I think no matter how tight is the competition there will still be profits. And for Decoin, it's good thing that they will share it to their users.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:18:01 PM

Since the exchange industry for cryptocurrency is really huge, I think no matter how tight is the competition there will still be profits. And for Decoin, it's good thing that they will share it to their users.

yes, this generosity will make them successful in this kind of field. I am just hoping that decoin will be more transparent in sharing reports about the profit earned.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:22:51 PM

Decoin is an open source peer of the digital ecosystem peer that holds its own proprietary digital currency. this looks like a very interesting project. Decoin has a great features. I hope they can provide more details about this features.
I will highly recommend you check their wp you should find more info there and maybe subscribe newsletter
I agree, having only done these seemingly simple and clear procedures it is possible to invest the means in the project, at least it is any more not a pig in a poke as you are already familiar with the project.
Yeah, which makes us amazed to be part on the trading platform and you can have a share. Hopefully the team may do their best as they will able to strive harder for a better success on this project which I believe it can have a totally great amount of profit in the future.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:40:18 PM

They can be ahead of the competition if they make sure that they can keep all thier loyal customers and invite more participants to support thier project.

Right!  I think its not hard to keep all their costumers as long the team knows how to listen to problems encountered in Decoin and also learn to accept suggestions for the goodness of the project.  Im sure doing the following way makes Decoin a successful one.

Being open-minded for many things will always be a plus factor for every team a this will bring more knowledge and gain more ideas that will be helpful for the project fufill it's goals. Soon, with the full supports from the team and members of this project, Decoin can possibly succeed on it's purposed here in bitcoin world.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:05:05 PM

The project is currently fresh and not yet known to a wide range of people. But if the team decided to launch the project and collect the investment, then they knew what was going on and that it would take a very large force to harvest competition.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:01:29 PM

The project is currently fresh and not yet known to a wide range of people. But if the team decided to launch the project and collect the investment, then they knew what was going on and that it would take a very large force to harvest competition.

Yes, a lot of new projects now are in exchange platform too, decoin really need to exert more effort with the continues developments of this project and also add more effort in the advertising and marketing of decoin project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

Competition is the norm and not the exception in most industries anyway but the thing is currently a lot of the projects are fakes anyway so it's not really competition
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:15:16 PM

A lot of functions the developer wants to do, and if this really happens, then it will be some kind of revaluation in this area.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:35:23 PM

the team is really trying very hard and is actively developing its project, thanks to the launch of airdrop the project will attract even more attention of the project followers.
The team behind the ico is currently working very hard to keep the project development continuous and they are wanted to make it as early as possible. Also, they are consistently making new strategies to make the platform hugely successful. Right now the team is doing everything which gonna help the ico to reach on great heights. sooner or later they will be become successful.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:40:57 PM

I saw the early update about the huge airdrop from the team. Well, this is a good chance for DECOIN to attract more supporters to promote and potentially recruit members to invest.
Absolutely, this is Decoin chance to prove to the crypto market that this project is worth to invest. Number of prospects investors and supporters are now clearly sending their interest in the project. Expected for next few days, number of investors will increase and success will be in project teams hands.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:59:23 PM

This project seems to be great with the great concept that it will lift huge amount because Docin is an open source of digital ecosystem peer based on a blockchain technology. I think it is possible to make good profits in such projects.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:48:42 PM

I saw the early update about the huge airdrop from the team. Well, this is a good chance for DECOIN to attract more supporters to promote and potentially recruit members to invest.
Absolutely, this is Decoin chance to prove to the crypto market that this project is worth to invest. Number of prospects investors and supporters are now clearly sending their interest in the project. Expected for next few days, number of investors will increase and success will be in project teams hands.
The team should work or advertising and marketing in order to attract more investors as they have a lot of followers and increase in the number of investors can help the project succeed
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:56:27 PM

The team should work or advertising and marketing in order to attract more investors as they have a lot of followers and increase in the number of investors can help the project succeed
We can experience more people joining in the airdrop as the opportunities are high and all the active participation is leading a great positive outcome for the project which is helping to achieve a great success.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:28:29 PM

This project seems to be great with the great concept that it will lift huge amount because Docin is an open source of digital ecosystem peer based on a blockchain technology. I think it is possible to make good profits in such projects.

Totally true, I guess you're referring to Decoin and not Docin. Their concept is unique that's why investors are always coming back looking forward on the updates of the Devs.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:58:58 PM

I agree with you, that somehow there are times that the customer also have suggestion which it can make the platform to be more improved. Moreover, the platform itself has a very nice systems which allow users to also gain some amounts of profits. Investors maybe will have some time to read more about the platform and I am pretty sure they can be satisfied of what they discover about the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: